RESEARCH GOES AWRY: UNDISCOVERED “LANDMARK” FORUM
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: April 06, 2019 02:15AM

WHEN STUDENT FIELD CASE RESEARCH GOES AWRY: THE UNDISCOVERED “LANDMARK” FORUM
Herbert Sherman, Kudret Demirkol, Komal Thakker

Abstract

Student field research has become an extremely popular instructional methodology employed both in undergraduate and graduate business programs and may be part of a traditional course or as a separate course of study This paper is a real life disguised case study which documents two MBA graduate students’ attempt to perform field research (a traditional strategic analysis of a firm) in a graduate capstone course. The firm they select is the Landmark Forum, a privately held firm in the personal development industry. The case documents the problems they encounter obtaining both primary and secondary research for the firm and ends with the students addressing the options available to them to resolve the problem.

Keywords

Field research, case study, strategic analysis, capstone course.

[www.jebejournal.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RESEARCH GOES AWRY: UNDISCOVERED “LANDMARK” FORUM
Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: April 08, 2019 02:05PM

They should have contacted Michael Jensen at Harvard Business School.

Posted by: Elizabeth Price ()
Date: June 25, 2019 10:37PM

I'm currently working on my diploma. The topic is related to cognitive mechanisms of guilt in religious environments. I'm planning to find someone to help me with writing a dissertation proposal here: https://essaypro.com/write-my-essay.html. I need someone to write my essay too, I'm literally out of time... I thought maybe you could advise me a good online library. Please let me know what other educational platforms with writing tips and direct help you have encountered. Thank you in advance!

(CAN YOU ASSURE CONFIDENTIALITY FOR YOUR SOURCES? - moderators)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2019 08:32PM by corboy.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 31, 2019 11:08PM

Elizabeth Price:

I don't think it's appropriate to solicit people to write an essay here.

See [www.culteducation.com]

You can find research material here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.