GRATITUDE TRAINING TOOK MY SON
Date: August 01, 2017 04:21PM

I HOPE I CAN REACH OUT TO THIS COMMUNITY. My son is talking like a zombie and as entrapped in the cult called "GRATITUDE TRAINING." WHO has experience in getting their kids out of a cult? WHO CAN HELP ME PROSECUTE GRATITUDE TRAINING BY NOT PAYING WORKERS AND THROUGH THEIR ROUTINE USE OF EXTORTION?

It is a “FOR PROFIT" Company and the founder Jo Englesson has been profiting madly off the exploitation. She is a charlatan, charismatic, conniving, very wicked.

My son is caught in the "80 day" induction phase and his life is completely consumed by this cult. Any help would be greatly appreciated. He is only 19. My son is a newly "out" Transgender and his best friend (Jules McCartney recently in Miami Herald) is also Transgender. The cult is exploiting this dangerous transition time of both!! It is absolutely sickening to watch.

I was part of their organization until when, with my extensive business background, I called them out on their ILLEGAL BUSINESS PRACTICES. Two Hours later I was frozen out of the entire community. It took seconds. I live in Boca Raton FL. I love my son so much and this cult has ensnared him. I have written a comprehensive evaluation of this cult and I guarantee it is eye-popping." Go to the FB page called GRATITUDE TRAINING EXPOSED or go to this link: [wbtruth.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GRATITUDE TRAINING TOOK MY SON
Date: August 03, 2017 06:12AM

New Information: While my son was attending one of the "FREE INTRODUCTIONS"... I held up a sign outside the training that said: "GRATITUDE TRAINING EXPOSED - A FaceBoook Page (go there!). I was there 5 minutes and walked away. They had two of their "staff" follow me throughout the mall whole on cell phones. It was positively creepy.

They then called the cops and lied to them. They claimed that they had already warned me of trespassing and were trying to convince the cops of this. THIS WAS A LIE> Thhet were literally trying to send me to jail.

What are they so afraid of? I will tell you what... their entire existence. I was the consummate insider who was asked to leave because I questioned them on heir highly illegal business practices. They don't pay their workers! This is completely illegal for a "FOR PROFIT" business." For more see [wbtruth.blogspot.com]

Date: August 04, 2017 02:43AM

DEATH THREAT RECEIVED from someone on FaceBook named "LOCKED and LOADED" telling me "I know what you are up to and it better stop now." Pictures was a man pointing a rifle. [wbtruth.blogspot.com]

Date: August 16, 2017 03:02AM

My sons are out Thank you Lord !!

Posted by: crback22 ()
Date: September 24, 2017 11:08AM

So glad to hear they are out of the madness.

Posted by: Freda_Last ()
Date: September 25, 2017 12:06AM

So happy for you! Good father!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.