Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: LGAT Comedy Corner - The Passion of Werner Erhard
Posted by: bakkagirl ()
Date: October 05, 2019 06:37AM

StopLGATs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> "Also the courses they are offering for children.
> In the UK (and other countries as well I'm sure)
> anyone wanting work with children needs to have a
> full criminal record background check. I wonder if
> this has been done properly with seminar leaders
> who are working internationally."

Couple of issues on the courses for kids 'thing'...

Landmark and other LGATs offer these courses, and attempt to engage participants in a similar psychological screening process, which one assumes in the case of child participants is performed by the parents. There is an informed consent form for these kids courses, which details psychological conditions, and, I believe, family circumstances that may cause a child to have a negative reaction to this form of "therapy". Landmark parents very often enroll their children in Landmark programs and from an early age. Are these parents or children capable of engaging in 'informed consent'?

Given the NXIVM revelations, it seems that parents should be both wary of the nature of these programs, and the people administering them. If they are delivered 'internationally', there is less assurance of personnel checks, etc.

Bakkagirl

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kdag ()
Date: November 24, 2019 10:54AM

I'm just gonna leave this here. More from J.P. Sears, (comedian). Describes LGAT mentality to a "T," (and sadly, many of the people in the current "Nuage movement").

"Intelligent people don't know how to think.
They know what to think." ~ J.P. Sears

[youtu.be]

Posted by: kdag ()
Date: November 24, 2019 08:32PM

Bakkagirl,

Great commentary, LOL. I love his T-shirt in the first one.

I see Andrew looking uncomfortable and seemingly trying to wiggle his way out. I didn't hear anything that screamed "Landmark jargon," to my ear, though. I do agree with you that Epstein did seem to be running a cult.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 24, 2019 08:58PM

bakkagirl:

Conspiracy theories about Epstein are not funny and have nothing to do with Landmark. Please stay on topic and don't post links to unrelated subjects. Such posts are a violation of the rules and will be deleted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/24/2019 09:10PM by rrmoderator.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.