Universal Intelligence (Ui) Daniel Rechnitzer
Posted by: robotman ()
Date: October 06, 2015 04:00PM

Hello everyone.

Has anyone ever heard of this course conducted by Daniel Rechnitzer. I believe he is Australian. Recently my friend went for one of those courses and came back all unfriendly towards me, citing that I have "negative energy" and should stay away from me. Before that, she was well and OK, still messaging me until she was into her second or third day of the course. This course from what I understand is 5 days long. From what I understand, it is like a UFO cult mixed in with LGAT.

I am well, well aware about cults, methods, behaviour of the victims and LGATs having lost someone to LGAT a long time ago. My friend is also aware that I know what cults and brainwashing is. In fact I got a lot of my findings from this site (previously Rick Ross Institute) I of course did a lot of Googling using "cult" "scam" "brainswashing" next to Rechnitzers name and found nothing. I wonder if he has somehow purged any connection his name and organization has to words such as this on the web.

I would like to know if anyone here has any knowledge of this Universal Intelligence or they branded this as Ui (Upper U and lower i) or know anyone who has gone for it and came back with cult victim behaviour.

What really struck me was her almost secretive nature about what went on there (red flag), she only spoke of the people she met there and the type of food served there, raw food, another red flag. Reason why I mentioned the raw food was because I am quite sure it made them hungry therefore being susceptible to brainwashing. From what I understand, like LGAT, there are advanced courses that one can take and this course alone costed USD5,000! A hefty sum indeed.

Thank you in advance for any information from forum members.

Options: ReplyQuote
Amazon com can sometimes give useful leads
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 07, 2015 02:12AM

'robotman' wrote:

Recently my friend went for one of those courses and came back all unfriendly towards me, citing that I have "negative energy" and should stay away from me.

What you describe is an effective way to prompt recruits to break up with their outside friends and families.

Back in 2006, some people on this message board discussed http://forum.culteducation.com/read.php?4,13653,13674]fear installation in connection with another LGAT[/url], the earliest one -- EST (Werner Erhard) whose current iteration is Landmark Education.

It is commonplace for recruiters to tell you, "Take what you like and leave the rest."

But, with an LGAT this is problematic.

Why?

Because LGATs do not tell you what they are going to do to you.

That means when you are invited, "Take what you like and leave the rest" --

You do not know what 'the rest'" consists of!

Such as:

*Whether you are guaranteed confidentiality - will your intimate disclosures or your tears be recorded or not?

*Whether as a condition of participation, you will be required to sign away ll your citizen rights to sue or mediate for damages in case you are harmed
during the seminar.

*Whether other persons have been harmed by participation

*Whether you will be kept awake past your bedtime

*whether you will be expected to abandon use of caffiene and analgesics. Suddenly boycotting caffiene can throw a person off kilter.

*Whether you will be forbidden to use a watch, keep your phone or laptop.

*Whether you will be pushed to take additional courses that, in the long run, may cost you thousands.

A few reviews of one of DR's books.

Go to Amazon.com and select 'Books'.

Put Daniel Rechnitzer into the search slot.

Look for a book that has both positive and less than positive reviews.

Go to the Amazon.com review for The ALL KNOWING Diary: The Truths You Were Never Told; How to Harness All Knowing to Make the Right Decisions Every Time by
Daniel Rechnitzer

Here are a couple.

This first review elicited some comments in response.

27 of 39 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsSnake oil for the Soul
ByTony E.on February 8, 2013
Format: Kindle Edition
I can't believe I fell for this! It must have been the ad that said something about getting rid of migraines...

There are a few good points that feel to make sense, but the author makes many statements that are beyond intellect and common knowledge and more close to New Age-ish philosophical or religious-like statements. For example, he writes of the cause of migraines: "I hate myself to the point that I do not believe I have any worth whatsoever, I feel hopeless". Further quotes:

"Is there a human internet? - There exists a library of sublime magnitude, available to us all. It is called Energy. Everything is energy. Energy carries information. Information is therefore everywhere! Your brain perceives energy. Turn on that powerful antenna - your brain - and 'tune in' to information everywhere!"

"What are the root causes of eating disorders? Celiac disease- The belief I am not whole within myself or I believe something is missing from my life."

"How to remove Ego: Put your hands up in front of you, approximately six to eight inches apart... Ask in your thoughts and intentions: 'Please bring pure Consciousness between my hands.' Repeat this until you feel the energy build..."

My conclusion: As I've studied Buddhist and Taoist philosophies, I cannot help getting the idea, that the author is happily taking suitable concepts and ideas from Asian philosophies and mixing them with his own New Agish DIY philosophy. If this is not snake oil, I don't know what is.

One person commented

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 11:20:59 AM PST
Keith Williams says:
Tony E,

As a psychotherapist and having studied Buddhist & Taoist philosophies in China & Japan, I have to agree with you on most of what you have said. This guy talks about the human 'ego' and how it impacts on our behavior as though it was something he had himself come up with. It truly is an amalgam of Buddhist/Taoist philosophy with his own 'New Age' spin. On further reflection, it's not even his own spin. I've heard these flights of fancy before over my 70 years on the planet.

One thing Tony E. Don't knock 'snake oil,' there's a lot of cash to be made from it. Just visit the his website...

Author of Inner Path to Happiness How to be Happy - a Guide to Overcoming Depression and Embracing Inner Happiness (Warrior Series)

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(critical).show all reviews
12 of 14 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsUnfortunately Not the Real Deal
ByT. Collins Loganon July 8, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase

"The All Knowing Diary" could have been a helpful introduction to a metaphysical philosophy and mystical practice that dates back several thousand years, but it fell short. For me the book became a counterproductive read - the opposite of what it could have been - and on some levels possibly even a deceptive marketing ploy.

Here are some reasons why I think this is the case:

1. The author presents his mystical instruction as new and innovative ("Take a glance at the material here. It is revolutionary, it is new in its nature, almost foreign in some ways..."). But even what seems - at least to my ear - to be accurate in the book has been written about by hundreds of mystics, gurus and teachers over thousands of years, from many different cultures around the globe. And much of that previous writing is more in-depth and thorough than what this author has written. Taking a look at the rich traditions of Neo-Platonism, hermeticism, kabbalah, Hinduism, Buddhism, Taoism, Christian mysticism, etc. and you would find the original ideas in a much purer and, IMO, more helpful form. The only thing that seems truly original in this book is how some of the core mystical concepts from these traditions are misrepresented or distorted. At one point, when the author alludes directly to a famous Einstein quote, he doesn't give him credit, and this is really on par with the whole experience of "The All Knowing Diary."

2. The visualization methods taught in the book (the "Secret Pages") are - at least from the perspective of most mystical practice - quite basic, do not offer a well-rounded description of the mystical process, and will likely only appeal to some people. Even then, I suspect they may only produce temporary benefits due to their incompleteness.

3. The inaccuracies in the book are also counterproductive. Encounters with the True Self and the attenuation (or elimination) of ego as framed by the author will not provide "cures for all illnesses," "pain-free births," "the fountain of youth," or many of the other things the author claims - at least not according to the ancient systems from which he borrows all of his concepts. And I'm not saying this just because of how incompletely the metaphysics and practices in this book are packaged. It is also because such promises are generally not the aim of mystical practice - just as the practice of spiritual alchemy was not really about turning lead into gold - and such expectations will in fact disrupt the more real and substantive benefits that a more well-rounded mystical system provides. Further, when the author makes statements like "Seek self-belief in all areas and this clarity will return you your riches" or "money reflects your clarity - become clear to become wealthy," he is either advocating an outright falsehood or distorting the essence and purpose of mystical experience as I and countless other practitioners have come to understand it.

Apart from these issues, the book also appears to be a sophisticated advertisement for a predictable money-making scheme - a scheme that, like so many others of late, is based on commoditized self-help training and fuzzy spirituality. When I did a Google search on "The All Knowing Diary," I found training promoted by the author that costs, for example, $2,960 for a 12-module course, individual on-line courses for $150 to $250 each, and $200/hour mentoring. In addition, the language included in the marketing pitches for this training use phrases like "create a limitless business!" or "make huge performance breakthroughs" and are specifically targeted at the usual consumer base for such pitches: athletes, business professionals, parents, etc. Of course I don't know what the author's true intentions are, but such evidence seems pretty disconcerting.

With all of this said, I actually found one or two things in the book that were helpful reminders - such as the difference between "knowing" and "believing." But most of the concepts seemed so oversimplified and diluted that they really do more harm than good, so I felt that this review needed to be written.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2015 02:34AM by corboy.

Re: Universal Intelligence (Ui) Daniel Rechnitzer
Date: October 08, 2015 12:20AM

Corboy

Thank you so much for your reply. Until now, I am unable to get any solid internet proof that it is indeed a cult. Yes, recently she gave up coffee too among other things.

Since I have experience with LGAT before, I am pretty sure that she has been brainwashed.

Actually, ever since she started the online course before she went for the course in Australia, she had been displaying intolerant, narcissistic and manipulative behaviour, like making you feel guilty for doing things differently from you i.e. she is into health food and if you happen to mention you ate potato chips she would shoot a side eye at you, to which I just didn't react to, just to irritate her, but then again, I do have a strong personality, It makes sense why she has marginalised me and another friend, after she tried to read his mind and he told her off.

My hunch is right. I hope someone out there who has had run-ins with Ui will be able to see this. Thank you again

There are so many LGATs - advice from 'liminal'
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: October 08, 2015 08:29AM

Dear Robotman:

'Liminal', another member, has been educating the message board about LGATs.

He offers some advice here on a post given today.

[forum.culteducation.com]

The Spezzanos work to silence their critics, including with legal threats. The Spezzanos want critics to stop saying that they use stage hypnotism, and that they use a type of affinity fraud to infiltrate First Nations communities in Canada.

Documents about the group can be found here http://psychologyofvision.blogspot.com/ These include copies of posts from past Spezzano websites that are now only accessible through the Internet Archives - Wayback Machine. also relevant legal documents can be found.

I highly recommend folks dealing with the Spezzanos read the book Cults Inside Out: How People Get In and Can Get Out, by Rick Alan Ross. http://www.amazon.com/Cults-Inside-Out-How-People/dp/149731660X Especially the chapters on Large Group Awareness Trainings and on Guru Groups. The whole book is very valuable and you will find much that relates directly to what Chuck and Lency Spezzano, and their trainers in Psychology of Vision (along with the various spin offs) do.

Date: October 08, 2015 03:45PM

Corboy,

[discoverui.com]

What do you think? Brainwashing? Cultish behaviour?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 08, 2015 09:11PM

Date: October 08, 2015 11:27PM

rrmoderator

Thanks for the tip, Here's the thing I know, My friend and I are not based in Australia, so there is no actual "figurehead" to control her, nor handlers. From what I know, she has been doing the online course for a few months before attending the actual physical course for almost a week, So, it's not that easy to pinpoint it being an actual cult but I do believe that some brainwashing has occurred there.

Because I had someone close to me before go through an LGAT experience and committed suicide brought on by psychosis, I am very aware about the the classic LGAT tactic to keep the attendees in the circle and to keep spending,

This one seems different yet similar and as yet, I have yet to find solid proof about this organization being a cult or scam.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: October 08, 2015 11:33PM

Yes. It appears to be an LGAT.

Would not recommend an LGAT to anyone under any circumstances.

Date: October 09, 2015 02:04PM

rrmoderator

Thank you!

I would never recommend anyone to go for LGAT too!

Posted by: pateke ()
Date: May 03, 2021 08:47PM

Hello , Robotman, I know this is almost 6 years now, but I would really have some news regarding the situation with your friend ? Since I fear I am experiencing the same with my husband . Thank you so much for your help.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.