Thinking about writing a book.
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 27, 2007 01:43PM

I'm thinking about writing a book reflecting my experience as well as others experience with LGAT's. Maybe a sort of documentary. Maybe fiction based on true stories.

Would anybody be interested in contributing. If so PM.

I'm just toying with the idea. So I'm a bit unsure, mainly because I need a break from all the LGAT stuff so I can get fully recovered and get on with my life. I've had one hell of a year. Started out in an LGAT. Defected and became a fighter in the resistance. I've spent the last 5 months recovering and it's been exhausting, trying, and at times painful. Kind of need to catch my breath and take a much needed rest.....But the warrior inside of me still wants to fight on.

But don't worry I'm not bailing on anyone. I've just got a few opportunities that I've made for myself that are going to start taking a lot of my time. Maybe I can serve as an example of how to fully recover and be successful. I'm sure some Lekkies will say it's because of what I learned in Landmark. To that I'm going to go ahead and shout B.S.!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thinking about writing a book.
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 27, 2007 07:23PM

Zorro
I'm thinking about writing a book reflecting my experience as well as others experience with LGAT's. Maybe a sort of documentary. Maybe fiction based on true stories.

Would anybody be interested in contributing. If so PM.

I'm just toying with the idea. So I'm a bit unsure, mainly because I need a break from all the LGAT stuff so I can get fully recovered and get on with my life. I've had one hell of a year. Started out in an LGAT. Defected and became a fighter in the resistance. I've spent the last 5 months recovering and it's been exhausting, trying, and at times painful. Kind of need to catch my breath and take a much needed rest.....But the warrior inside of me still wants to fight on.

But don't worry I'm not bailing on anyone. I've just got a few opportunities that I've made for myself that are going to start taking a lot of my time. Maybe I can serve as an example of how to fully recover and be successful. I'm sure some Lekkies will say it's because of what I learned in Landmark. To that I'm going to go ahead and shout B.S.!!!!!!!

Have you read THE PROGRAM, by Gregg Hurwitz?

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.