Thinking about writing a book.
Posted by: Zorro ()
Date: November 27, 2007 01:43PM

I'm thinking about writing a book reflecting my experience as well as others experience with LGAT's. Maybe a sort of documentary. Maybe fiction based on true stories.

Would anybody be interested in contributing. If so PM.

I'm just toying with the idea. So I'm a bit unsure, mainly because I need a break from all the LGAT stuff so I can get fully recovered and get on with my life. I've had one hell of a year. Started out in an LGAT. Defected and became a fighter in the resistance. I've spent the last 5 months recovering and it's been exhausting, trying, and at times painful. Kind of need to catch my breath and take a much needed rest.....But the warrior inside of me still wants to fight on.

But don't worry I'm not bailing on anyone. I've just got a few opportunities that I've made for myself that are going to start taking a lot of my time. Maybe I can serve as an example of how to fully recover and be successful. I'm sure some Lekkies will say it's because of what I learned in Landmark. To that I'm going to go ahead and shout B.S.!!!!!!!

Re: Thinking about writing a book.
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: November 27, 2007 07:23PM

Zorro
I'm thinking about writing a book reflecting my experience as well as others experience with LGAT's. Maybe a sort of documentary. Maybe fiction based on true stories.

Would anybody be interested in contributing. If so PM.

I'm just toying with the idea. So I'm a bit unsure, mainly because I need a break from all the LGAT stuff so I can get fully recovered and get on with my life. I've had one hell of a year. Started out in an LGAT. Defected and became a fighter in the resistance. I've spent the last 5 months recovering and it's been exhausting, trying, and at times painful. Kind of need to catch my breath and take a much needed rest.....But the warrior inside of me still wants to fight on.

But don't worry I'm not bailing on anyone. I've just got a few opportunities that I've made for myself that are going to start taking a lot of my time. Maybe I can serve as an example of how to fully recover and be successful. I'm sure some Lekkies will say it's because of what I learned in Landmark. To that I'm going to go ahead and shout B.S.!!!!!!!

Have you read THE PROGRAM, by Gregg Hurwitz?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.