Jack Rosenberg-Werner Erhard-> Reality Reversal Propagand
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: December 10, 2006 04:16AM

Another thing about ole Werner-Jack...

He had some of his professional ass-lickers put out a book about him called "The Assassination of Werner Erhard".

They put forward some stuff about one of his daughters being "bribed" by the media, and a bunch of other stuff.
What's more likely?
...that Jack Rosenberg was a terrific dad, and the Evil Media bribed his daughter to lie for money...or that in a moment of honesty, his daughter told the truth that Werner Erhard abused her...and then Jack Rosenberg turned all of his attention on his daughter, and talked her into changing her story? How much money did Werner Erhard "bribe" people with to change their story? Who knows...(the same dirty-old Art Schreiber was involved in all of this as well).
Werner Erhard had STAGED media stunts with one his daughters, and has always used his own family as props.
His former wife was legally gagged from speaking out, after a large financial settlement. (this after he had her publicly "choked" in front of witnesses in the past, by one of his acolytes).

That is what Jack Rosenberg is all about. A totally and completely screwed-up family life, due to Werner Erhard being the biggest esthole on earth, and then financial pay-offs to try and sweep it under the rug. Werner Erhard is an A-1 scumbag, never mind everything else.

But get this.
Werner Erhard claims that the MEDIA ASSASSINATED him!
So Jack Rosenberg is the VICTIM of an ASSASSINATION from the MEDIA.
That is what he is literally claiming.
How does that fit into all the Landmark horseshit that they peddle to the Landmark drones about being a "victim"?
Its all backasswards.

If you look carefully at Werner Erhard, he seems to get a perverse joy out of putting out things that are the exact opposite to the truth, and getting other people to believe in them. It seems that is an in-joke to himself..
to put out things that are literally the opposite to reality, and then get people to pay him MONEY to believe things that are the opposite to the truth.
This proves to him how stupid people can be, and how much smarter he is than his moronic followers.

Think of the Hunger Project...none of that money helped hungry people, it was done to exploit "bleeding hearts" and to take their money.
Landmark Forum IS est, just cut down a bit, and created by Werner, but they claim Werner has nothing to do with it, YET, they claim that Werner owns the "technology". How much more absurd can it get?

Werner claims that Integrity is about "keeping your word", yet Jack-Werner is the biggest liar since Goebbels.
They claim Landmark is about improving relationships, and empowerment, when Landmark actually destroys relationships and isolates people, and dis-empowers them!
They say not to be a Victim, yet Werner Erhard is a VICTIM of the GLOBAL MEDIA assassination!

Lastly, this is speculative, but perhaps interesting.
Jack Rosenberg changed his name, when trying to cover-up his past, and hide away from his family he abandoned, and did not pay child support to.

He got the name"Rosenberg" from his Jewish father.
Werner Heisenberg (where he supposedly got his new first name) lead the Nazi atomic bomb project. (it seems Werner may have been a Nazi sympathizer, or recently some think he sabotaged the Nazi atom bomb project from the inside).
So Jack Rosenberg, who's father was Jewish, takes on a German name, of a man who at the time was known as the leader of the Nazi Atom Bomb project during the war.

You see this type of stuff over and over in Werner Erhard. This perverse reversal of reality, turning things upside down and inside out, and done in a clever way that many people don't even notice, with a perverse and menacing sense of humor, something like Goebbels, the master of Nazi Propaganda.

Its the same all the way down the line, from est-Landmark, "Integrity", "getting it", The Hunger Project, and almost everything else.
Its a perverse reversal of reality designed to trick people and make fools of them, and mock them, while they are being openly conned.
Its very clear being able to do that gives "Werner Erhard" a smirk, as he gets off on duping the idiotic multitude.

Can anyone else see incidences of this same type of 'reversal of reality' and using the Big Lie on people? If so, please point them out...its as clear as a signature...its the signature of Jack Rosenberg, who became the conman known as Werner Erhard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ajinajan ()
Date: December 10, 2006 04:22AM

I wonder how Dr. Jane Self got hired to do the puff piece book on Werner Erhard? Here is a quote from page 3 of her book :

A few months later, my mother was back in New York taking the Forum and my sister was doing the same thing in Atlanta - at $650 a shot.

Five minutes into the meeting, I saw why my family was so excited about this program. I wanted to find out more. I paid a deposit and enrolled. Two months later, in August 1988, I was in a hotel ballroom in Atlanta with about 100 other people, participating in the Forum.

That's how I discovered the world of Werner Erhard, the man who had designed the Forum and the program preceding that called The est Training.

Over the next three and a half years, I occasionally participated in varous programs and courses offered by Werner Erhard and Associates (hereafter WE&A), particularly those dealing with communication

And we already know that Robyn Symon , the director of the puff piece film - "Transformation" , was also a Forum Graduate. Looks like Werner Erhard, Art Schreiber or Landmark Education only hire people to write puff pieces about him - if they have already been heavily indoctrinated in The Forum teachings ...

Date: December 10, 2006 04:29AM

And the book was written in 1992, which according to Jane Self 's own quote above, would have been right around the same time that she was [b:5b103097da]enrolled in Werner Erhard and Associates "communication" courses![/b:5b103097da] Maybe her Forum Leaders in her "communication" courses, helped her "communicate" about Werner Erhard better in her book!

Date: December 10, 2006 04:35AM

I wonder why Art Schreiber does not threaten her for claiming that Werner Erhard has a connection with Landmark?
:lol:

But I doubt Werner Erhard hires those people...that's too banal for him, and too risky.
What he would do is get these people to the point where they would PAY Werner for the "honor" to do it! Seriously.
Werner Erhard gets off having his slaves do things like rub his feet in the morning, and clean the toilets, etc. It shows he has POWER over them, that is why get gets them to clean toilets in Landmark and est. Its not about saving the cost of a minimum wage bathroom cleaner, its about POWER over the person.

So I am sure that these people were not paid one cent to do their Reality Reversal Propaganda for Werner Erhard, but that they first had to prove themselves by paying him [b:3c9f1b3d73]tons [/b:3c9f1b3d73]of money in courses, and also proving their lifelong loyalty to him with dozens of perverse tests of loyalty.
Werner Erhard knows how to get POWER over people, and control them completely.

But one day one of those loyal personal slaves of Werner might snap, and Werner might not wake up getting a foot massage, but something else.

ajinajan
I wonder how Dr. Jane Self got hired to do the puff piece book on Werner Erhard? Here is a quote from page 3 of her book :

That's how I discovered the world of Werner Erhard, the man who had designed the Forum and the program preceding that called The est Training.
Looks like Werner Erhard, Art Schreiber or Landmark Education only hire people to write puff pieces about him - if they have already been heavily indoctrinated in The Forum teachings ...

Date: December 10, 2006 04:50AM

www.whatthebleep.com/herald16/HeraldPrint.pdf

[www.whatthebleep.com]

Though I'm sure we all already know that "What the Bleep Do We Know!?" was heavily supported by Landmark Education, perhaps we did not know that the marketing manager for the film was a Landmark follower :

Pavel Mikoloski is the former marketing manager for What the Bleep Do We Know!? and is currently working in London, England with Lynne McTaggart (author of The Field) as her marketing director.

Here he is in the above links writing a rave review for the puff piece "Transformation" film.

That the filmmaking brothers Wachowski, responsible for the Matrix trilogy, were Landmark Graduates (the post-est incarnation of the company he left to his employees in 1991) has been well-documented. For myself, also a Landmark Graduate, I have gained greatly from this approach to personal transformation.

For me, Landmark was the impetus for developing a career where I could take all I knew in 20 years of metaphysical work and make it active in the world.

Hrm, impartial reviewer?

Date: December 10, 2006 05:31AM

Of course recently, Art Schrieber was claiming that Landmark believes in Free Expression, and was not anti-free speech.
This at the exact same time they were attacking Free Speech on several fronts with lawsuits.
So there you have a blatant Reality Reversal lie said with a straight face.

The only thing different is when the Landmark people do this stuff, its just blatant lying, and there is not the ironic flourish that Werner Erhard adds to it. They both state the opposite of the truth as being true, its the Big Lie, but Werner Erhard always seems to add a sadistic irony and absurdity to it.

Like The Hunger Project, it was a way for Werner to mock all the bleeding hearts out there, and then take their money, and blow it on wasteful things. To Werner Erhard, that is a type of philosophical statement...trick those stupid bleeding hearts into giving us money for the hungry, and then waste the money, and mock the people you are scamming, and show contempt for the hungry who "created that reality" for themselves.

Sorta like the conman's conman, or the Artist of the conmen. Just a simple lie is not good enough, it has to be a Big Lie, and done with style, and also mock the idiots who believe it, while giving a "wink" to those who can see through the sham, and it also has to be utterly ruthless and vicious...as Werner has said...there is no such thing as good or evil, and no such thing as "morality".
Werner Erhard proves his maxims through the actions he perpetrates.
I do see a strong connect to Goebbels...it was not classy enough for him to just lie...it had to have some "style" and some embedded meaning for the Intelligensia, and it also have to illustrate the philosophical principle of utter ruthlessness, contained inside the superficial act of compassion.
People like Werner Erhard and Goebbels do think in that perverse manner...its a way for them to validate their own intellectual superiority to themselves, and their main colleagues who know what they are doing.

Date: December 18, 2006 07:40PM

[www.culthelp.info]

Barbara Walters also noticed that Jack's fake name sounds like a Nazi name.
Jack Rosenberg then blatantly lies, and says there is no symbolism in the name. That is a blatant lie, and that name did not come out of some article on a plane.
Later on, Jack also lies about not being sure if he is rich...what a bullshit artist that Jack Rosenberg was/is.

What a self-centered scumbag, to go and abandon your kids like that, and go a hide like a coward.
And Jack Rosenberg is still hiding, and still on the run...what a pathetic coward to hide from life like that.

Quote:
Walters: Let me discuss this first when ah… Why did you change your name from Jack Rosenberg to Werner Erhard? It sounds, first of all, like a Nazi prison camp waiter, and also there are a lot of people who feel you were trying to hide the fact that you were Jewish and that you’re really kind of basically anti-Semitic and ashamed of yourself.

Erhard (laughs)

Walter: Outside of that, I guess it’s fine.

Erhard: Yes, the truth is, Barbara, that about 16 years ago I left my family, and I have a very determined mother and an uncle who was a captain on the Philadelphia Police Department, and I didn’t want to be located. So, on the plane when I left, I was looking through a magazine and there happened to be an article on Germany that I was looking through. At the time, I decided I needed a name that would make it difficult to locate me. And the name coincidently came right out of that article.

Walters: (Interrupting) There’s no symbolism.

Erhard: There’s no symbolism to it at all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.