Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Michael Skye keeps sending invitations
Posted by: Hope ()
Date: February 06, 2004 12:51AM

to my mailbox. Suddenly, in the last 3 days, an email a day, loaded with LE look-alike language.

He has quite an impressive mission!

[www.michaelskye.com]

Ok - so - his advertising looks like an LAGT, but does it mean we throw red flags up. I just answered that question for myself as I wrote it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: February 06, 2004 04:55AM

At the bottom of this page he mentions Landmark.
[www.michaelskye.com]

He also tells us he is a Genius.
Frankly, looks to me like a Narcissist, created by his parents telling him he was a special Mormon prophet as a child...
He is selling a "story" and i guess trying to sell his "intelligence-increasing technology".
Hmmmmm....

Coz
-----------------------from his website-----------
The Birth of Genius?

Years later I would score at Genius levels on IQ tests, but I do not credit it to any innate "gift" that I was born with. While I was born with above average intelligence, I do not believe I would have ever become a "genius" unless I'd made that decision to place ultimate confidence in my own mind and to walk a path that would test and expand the limits of my mind like never before.

(In fact, that path led me to making new discoveries about the mind, and to creating intelligence-increasing technology. Much more about this later.)

Many times over the years to come, I would have reason to believe I was a genius, but I feared that taking IQ tests would not validate what I hoped were not just grandiose delusions.

I take pride in the Genius label, because I believe I earned it through the countless hours of hard intellectual work on the "Truth Quest" of the years ahead. One IQ test I would later take would use the term Visionary Philosopher to describe my intelligence level.

Date: February 06, 2004 05:02AM

LOL - Can't believe I missed that! I was SO BORED reading his mission and he had sent me a little blurb about himself, and today an "audio-mail" that I can listen to. Snore. Landmark Spam - just what I need.

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: February 06, 2004 06:48AM

Hi Hope & COZ,

I've never heard of this guy but one would have to be a bit unprofessional to release a half finished website as he has done.

For a big laugh, check out his photo page. Would anyone seriously sign up for his offerings, especially his invitation to join him in the hottub:eek:

This guy's intelligence is completely overrun by his ego.

Oz

Posted by: LoriS ()
Date: February 06, 2004 07:51AM

Scary lookin dude, ey?

Didn't know Covey was a mormon.

Interesting how he details all the other "influences" then skips Landmark. He's not the first LGAT grad I've seen spouting Ayn Rand. She had her very own cult too.

Love the phrase "my first best seller...to be released 2004". HA. Narcissist? Maybe?

Beware the "Wealth Warrior 3 day bootcamp". Bet we could figure out what happens there.

How many of these spinoffs do we have to endure before there is a huge public backlash? I need an expose, I need 60 minutes, I need congressional hearings!

Oh wait, lets add Messianic to this guys description; this from his book site:

Who are the Wealth Warriors?

Wealth Warriors are the leaders and creators of the future, who will prevent earth’s final battle of death and destruction, and bring about a world of freedom and prosperity.

Wealth Warriors are trained to re-engineer their self-guidance systems, based on the misunderstood real powers of honor and vision.

EEEWWWWWW!!!!!
:mad: :mad:

Date: February 06, 2004 08:16AM

He's such a genius, he can't even finish his website.
And the photos from "his" condo. My guess it was "his" as a weekend rental, so he could put some glamorous photos on the website and appear like a big shot?

Perhaps he is having an "intelligence-increasing technology" malfunction?

Coz

Concerned Oz
Hi Hope & COZ,

I've never heard of this guy but one would have to be a bit unprofessional to release a half finished website as he has done.

For a big laugh, check out his photo page. Would anyone seriously sign up for his offerings, especially his invitation to join him in the hottub:eek:

This guy's intelligence is completely overrun by his ego.

Oz

Date: February 06, 2004 09:17AM

Bwaaahahaha....

His emails ask the typical questions about being happy with life, how do you make your own reality, blah, blah, blah.

He doesn't look well in one of those pictures - sort of reminds me of the Unibomber.

Date: February 06, 2004 10:46PM

Posted by: Concerned Oz ()
Date: February 07, 2004 06:29AM

This recording has all the hallmarks of a con job. NO information, an attempt to create intimacy, creating scarcity of his workshop, and the discount price. Stay clear.

I ask though - is this guy really dangerous? He seems too stupid, blinded by his own ego. I feel he somewhat believes in his own false greatness. He is really a product of others, rather than an originator.
Oz

Date: February 07, 2004 10:43AM

What a lame-ass BS sales pitch!
3 Grand down to ONLY $300!
Keep it a SECRET!!!
Puhleeeeeeaaaaseeeeeee.....
This guy is just BAD.

I wonder if some people are so naive and foolish as to fall for so bad a sales-pitch?
I wonder.
If so, i really feel sorry for them.
You know, its sad thinking about all of the innocent folks out there, being lead by the nose to the slaughter by these two-bit huckster con-artists.

I think some type of "Critical Thinking" training should be part of the mandatory curriculum for all kids.
But perhaps those in Authority don't want the huddled rabble to think too clearly and carefully...
They might ask too many tough questions, and stop following orders...and stop buying what they are told to buy...

Coz

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.