Lori
Posted by: LoriS ()
Date: May 28, 2005 10:59PM

You know Dr. P ran a lifespring-based LGAT in Texas, right? He stepped down after he got his show but is still the "creative director" or something like that. I talked to I guy a couple years ago who almost killed himself during one of Pathways weekends.

[gopathways.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Lori
Posted by: independence ()
Date: June 01, 2005 04:52PM

Check this out:
About Choices: Founder Thelma Box
What if life truly is a journey not a destination? That would mean that there are many paths to be taken. That’s why Thelma Box developed Choices Seminars. In 1983 Thelma, [b:2714983979]Dr. Phil[/b:2714983979] (from the Oprah Winfrey Show) McGraw and Dr. Joe McGraw designed a seminar that asked the question “If better is possible, is good good enough?”

Together they joined their visions to bring their life lessons to a world in search of “better”. As time progressed Thelma became the sole owner and operator of what is now the Choices Personal Growth Seminar. Today Thelma continues to bring healing into the world through seminars in Dallas, TX, Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB. Changing the world one heart at a time is the dream of Thelma Box, her family and friends.

Dr. P must have been around long time.

[www.choicesintl.com]

Lori
Posted by: LoriS ()
Date: June 04, 2005 09:17AM

I have no ideal how this ended up as a new post. It was originally meant to be a reply to someone else...sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.