Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: January 17, 2013 05:46AM

[www.nhregister.com]

Bad link...try this one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Gifting Tables" -- A new Pyramid Scheme aimed at women
Date: January 18, 2013 09:39AM

I think the attorney on this case is whistling past a graveyard.

To contest the term "PYRAMID SCHEME" in a federal trial about...well,...PYRAMID SCHEMES is like saying in a snake bite trial;

"Well, you can't use the term "Snake", "Reptile", "Belly Crawler". Instead you must use the term "the poor, legless and thus physically deprived and misunderstood". Also my innocent client wishes to counter-sue for damages to her poor elongated hollow teeth being maliciously and intentionally injured by the unusually strong calf muscles of the reprobate litigant!"

Date: January 25, 2013 09:13AM

Gifting Tables trial officially begins...This could have great consequences for State law throughout the United States

[www.nhregister.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2013 09:14AM by Sparky.

Date: January 27, 2013 11:55PM

Attorney compares "Gifting Tables" to Yale secret societies and Shirley McClain.

[www.nhregister.com]

Date: January 31, 2013 03:05AM

The accused ring-leader of the Gifting Table pyramid scheme used her husband, a shady business man, to help promote and sell the Gifting Table idea to skeptical husbands and women who were concerned that the Gifting Tables were illegal or a pyramid scheme.

News from the Federal trial:

[www.nhregister.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2013 03:08AM by Sparky.

Date: February 06, 2013 11:55PM

The trial is getting interesting. A local Town Clerk took part in the Gifting Tables. An attorney who is up for a state judgeship took part, an attorney and father of the woman up for the judgeship and who is the ex-head of the State democrat party took part and said the Gifting Tables were legal.

Email trails to all these people talking about the pyramid scheme are being denied by these people in open federal court.

It's amazing how their locked and password secure business computers magically sent incriminating emails that they didn't know anything about.

Watch for perjury charges to start flying as their stories fall apart going forward.

[www.nhregister.com]

Look for This to get uglier.

Legal history is being made here, folks. There is no precedent currently on the books and this is uncharted water.

All pyramid schemes need to be aggressively prosecuted if the verdict in this case is "Guilty".

Date: February 08, 2013 03:15AM

Holy! IT gets better every day. Now they are talking about severed rabbit heads and a murdered woman found on her front lawn.

[www.nhregister.com]

Date: February 09, 2013 12:01AM

The trial goes on and the charges keep piling up. Now it is testified that the leaders basically defrauded their fellow members (actually...don't all pyramid schemes defraud their members?) by changing the rules to suit them and move friends and cronies up the ladder faster at the expense of the weaker members.

[www.nhregister.com]

I have been closely following this trial and I am stunned by the amount of evidence and the strange allegations coming forth. I will be stunned if the defendants are found not guilty in light of everything. Norm Pattis who is defending the chief ringleader is well known in these parts as a killer defense lawyer but I think he may have met his match this time around.

I have been in contact with the newspaper reporter covering this trial. She tells me the government is slowly rolling out the weirdest and worst stuff and to hang on for more strangeness.

This article ends with testimony that the "Gifting Tables" were described to prospective members as the OPPOSITE of a pyramid scheme. They referred to it "more like an Ice Cream Cone" alluding to how everyone makes money and wins.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2013 12:05AM by Sparky.

Date: February 10, 2013 03:02AM

[www.nhregister.com]

Try this link. Newspaper moved last one.

Date: February 16, 2013 06:00AM

Gifting Tables Defense rests!

[www.nhregister.com]

Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.