"You have new private messages" but I've read them all
Posted by: dwest ()
Date: November 21, 2007 07:11AM

When I log on every couple of weeks, the majority of my read private messages are marked as "unread". There is no option to mark them as "read" which makes it hard to determine when I actually have a new Private Message.

I do not need a fix for this, but did want to make you aware of the problem.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "You have new private messages" but I've read them all
Posted by: zenon ()
Date: December 30, 2007 09:23PM

dwest
When I log on every couple of weeks, the majority of my read private messages are marked as "unread". There is no option to mark them as "read" which makes it hard to determine when I actually have a new Private Message.

See [forum.culteducation.com] for an explanation of why your previously read PMs now appear as unread.

There is a way to mark them read, namely to read them. This would require you to open each and every message pretending to read it, until you have no unread messages left. I would however suggest that you delete old messages when you no longer need them; that will also prevent you from hitting the ceiling and being unable to receive new PMs.

Z

Re: "You have new private messages" but I've read them all
Posted by: surecool73 ()
Date: July 05, 2009 09:20PM

it is not working also..
it still comes oe new private message..
some times when ever i refreshes the page or ope new page...
this message comes..
y?

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 8?
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator
This forum powered by Phorum.