Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: April 24, 2009 11:08PM

KeepCloseToGod'sWord
Transparent, I do not know who you are. I have not be a member of RLC for almost two and half years
I choose to put my Faith in Action. And even more important I have a Wonderful Relationship with My Savior
and Heavenly Father. I do not know what is going on at RLC or with Mr. Cunningham and his Blinded Followers.
My Prayers of Healing goes to All of My Christian Brothers and Sisters who have been HURT by those involved
with Mr. Cunningham and Cronies. I do know that Mr. Cunningham plus others think that they can run from GOD!
But, they can not hind from GOD! They do not even begin to know what kind of WRATH will come down on them!
However, with that all said! I do hope that you do not forget WHOSE NAME you are using In VAIN!

Obviously I don't know or care to know who you are. You do very obviously need to study the word for yourself more. While I prefer that the phrase "god damn it" not be used, violation of the commandments is probably not correct here. I have no interest in a theological discussion with you on this matter. Research for yourself. A more clear breaking of the commandment would be anyone who claims that God said something He did not. So the only person consistently breaking this commandment is Tony himself (oh yeah and that bastard of a "spiritual son" Greg Huth).

You may be able to ask that the phrase not be used simply because it is offensive to you, but then again this is a public forum and that would be opperesive on your part. I suggest that if you don't like it then don't read it. How about you get the heck off the blog keep your religious, self righteous bullshit to yourself. There is no one here that want's your judgement, condemnation and straight up guilt throwing and manipulation. I would say that most of us have experienced enough of this kind of crap.

Your verbal slap to transparent speaks very highly of your narrow mindedness. You are not addressing a group of ignorant blind followers, as you apparently have been and still are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 25, 2009 11:58AM

I am curious as to what you all think about this....a group of RLCers moved to my home town of Oregon and started a Life Change Church. I was attending College Park church when this same group of people left to attend RLC. Now most of them are back. It has never been made clear whether or not Life Change Church is affiliated with RLC. Anyway...recently they started sending out tithe money "with no strings attached" to local churches. What do you think? Is this a ploy? More info about Life Change Church can be found here: [www.lifechangechurch.info]

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:19AM

dear S4A
You raise some very good questions.
I know Dale Herring was very much part of Radiant Life church, and SOMA (school of ministry arts), when they made the announcement of the new church in Coos Bay Oregon they were very much affiliated with Mr. Tony Cunningham and radiant life church of Sacramento.
To my knowledge, Dale has never renounced his affiliation or allegiance to Tony Cunningham and until he does renounce it he will continue to be associated with Tony Cunningham and his teachings.

Just moving to a different location changing the name of the church does not stop this demonic teaching. If and when Dale Herring is able to publicly renounce Tony Cunningham and his false teachings. He will need to deprogram himself from the many years of false teachings he has received from Tony.
I would not embrace this new church. this church needs to update their lame website and make a statement of their faith. That means being brutally honest, are they going to continue to embrace the false teaching that salvation is worked out by the many sacrifices and good deeds that you do? Are they going to embrace the polygamist teachings of spiritual parenting that Tony Cunningham continues to live out in his own house? You see, Tony Cunningham on the out side appears to be in evangelical pseudo-Christian. Yet he embraces the same principles to Catholicism teaches about salvation, plus Tony Cunningham embraces some of the polygamist views that the early Mormons embrace. This is called spiritual parenting. Cunningham also promotes his own spiritual authority, through his teachings of covenant relationships.

I will go a step further in this statement that for anyone reading this that disagrees with me, break my argument about the false teachings of Tony Cunningham!!!

I am right on this, and I stand by what I posted.

So my question to Dale and Seth his worship leader, what's it going to be?
Are you guys going to hide behind your new little T-shirts that say"LIFE CHANGE"or are you going to come out from behind your promotional gimmicks and give us your personal statement of faith?

What is your mission for being in Coos Bay, Oregon?

BraveHeart

Date: April 26, 2009 02:51AM

BraveHeart--I tried to PM you, but your box is full!

Thank you for your insight. I have been suspicious of this group of people since they left College Park several years ago. I know some members that originally left have renounced Tony, but I don't think this group ever has. I find it interesting that they deleted the staff list (all members of the staff were SOMA graduates or at least affilliated with them I think) and their e-mail links. I wonder how many people from this forum were e-mailing them asking about their affiliation?

I have been following this thread since the group of them moved back. I've ran into Dale, Becky, Billy and Michael around town. They have invited me to church, but I have never gone. When Dale started the church more people left College Park and went there. College Park, sadly, has never been the same church it once was since Tony lured people away.

I know a local pastor who recieved a letter and a check in the mail. He was asking me what I new about Dale and the new church and the "no strings attached" tithe offering. I told him what I knew...and to be cautious.

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Date: April 26, 2009 10:53AM

searching4answers
BraveHeart--I tried to PM you, but your box is full!

Thank you for your insight. I have been suspicious of this group of people since they left College Park several years ago. I know some members that originally left have renounced Tony, but I don't think this group ever has. I find it interesting that they deleted the staff list (all members of the staff were SOMA graduates or at least affilliated with them I think) and their e-mail links. I wonder how many people from this forum were e-mailing them asking about their affiliation?

I have been following this thread since the group of them moved back. I've ran into Dale, Becky, Billy and Michael around town. They have invited me to church, but I have never gone. When Dale started the church more people left College Park and went there. College Park, sadly, has never been the same church it once was since Tony lured people away.

I know a local pastor who recieved a letter and a check in the mail. He was asking me what I new about Dale and the new church and the "no strings attached" tithe offering. I told him what I knew...and to be cautious.
When money is involved there are always strings. In this case the strings are emotional in nature. It is a way to ingratiate themselves with the other church "leaders". It is also an attempt to inoculate themselves from criticism (How can they be such a bad church-they seem so nice and they even gave a monetary donation to our church).

Then again, it could be they are just out to give as much of their flock's money away as they can...(really...this is Dale's way of practicing some of the principals found in Prosperity theology-seed money. Dale is sowing with the desire to reap a greater return).

Date: April 26, 2009 12:56PM

Sorry the mail box fills up quickly when I'm out working in the oil fields.
I cleaned it up today.....

There is much, that many of us refrain from divulging, hopping that tomorrow would be the day when Tony would STOP his false teachings. Yes we have a heart and we would like for Tony & Mike to recognize their wrongs and stop the false teachings, repent and let God do the restoration.
However, we do not see any moves toward this goal. They continue in their own greedy ways using people and there resources.

Here is something for you all to ponder;
Tony actually said in private that he "owned" the married wives of many of the leadership. That they would do whatever he wanted.

Hmm
Greg Skinner, Rolland Pang, Mr. Huth

Who is the head of your household?

And why is Tony in there?

BraveHeart

Date: April 26, 2009 01:39PM

EVERYONE
WHO HAS EVER ATTENDED RADIANT LIFE OR SAT UNDER TONY CUNNINGHAM'S TEACHINGS WATCH THIS

Justin Peters

[www.justinpeters.org]

please watch the video.
I look forward to hearing your comments.

Oh and yes, TONY & Elders of Radiant Life...we would like to hear your thoughts too.

BraveHeart

Posted by: TomWilson ()
Date: April 27, 2009 01:04AM

I agree 100% with what the man in the video said about the "Word of "Faith" movement.

My only concern is this that is the idea that one can only get direction and know the truth if they read and study the Bible. Before the printing press in Europe which you can read about on wikipedia at [en.wikipedia.org] few gentile follower's of Christ had ever read the new testament.

In current history in Asia most notably China as well as parts the Middle East, and some communist areas of the Eastern Europe, and Africa the Body of Christ is know to be stronger, more mature, and growing at a greater rate then anywhere in History. In those countries few have even seen a page of the Bible.

One of the things that is most prevalent among professing Christians especially among those who do not believe in Spiritual Gifts as being for today is IMHO Bibliolatry or book worship. Reading the Bible without walking in relationship with God produces empty knowledge, but the scriptures themselves tell us that knowledge produces pride. You can even live religiously by the words in the Bible treating them step by step course on how to walk with God and not grow spiritually and actually not understand it, because the Bible cannot be understood outside of the context of real relationship with God and you cannot increase in the knowledge of the truth of scripture without growing in relationship with the one whom the Gospel of John calls the Word.

Reading the Bible is invaluable, I do it nearly every day, however it is possible to read the Bible and memorize it backwards and forwards and not grow one one inch in your relationship with God however true Followers of Christ in China and elsewhere and those of the Gentile Churches within the pages of The New Testament are proof that is possible to grow in spiritual maturity, Christ Likeness and in and through relationship God without ever reading it.

Tom Wilson
www.ReligionFreeJesus.com

Re: Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunnin
Date: April 27, 2009 05:50AM

TurningPointReject
When money is involved there are always strings. In this case the strings are emotional in nature. It is a way to ingratiate themselves with the other church "leaders". It is also an attempt to inoculate themselves from criticism (How can they be such a bad church-they seem so nice and they even gave a monetary donation to our church).

Then again, it could be they are just out to give as much of their flock's money away as they can...(really...this is Dale's way of practicing some of the principals found in Prosperity theology-seed money. Dale is sowing with the desire to reap a greater return).

Thank you Turning Point Reject and BraveHeart for your thoughts on this. I agree, even though the letter sounds like there are no strings there is. I am grateful that this person questioned the nature of the letter, but I bet most people won't. The majority of the peoplw here would have no reason to question Dale's motives.

Has anyone every heard from Dale (or anyone else on staff) what their true affiliation is?

Date: April 27, 2009 12:37PM

I do not want to go off topic here responding to your last post.
Tom, I'm not sure where you are coming from on this last post.

Did you watch ALL of the video with Justin Peters?

He points out that Charismatic, Spirit filled believers are not all Word of Faith prosperity, Name it and claim it preachers.

Using there own words he points out what their doctrines are and how the deceive believers according to the Bible.

When I look at the New Testament I can pretty much categorize almost 35+% of the text addressing false teachers, false prophets and false apostles. Paul spent a lot of his time addressing false teachers in the New Testament. Paul did not bury its head in the sand and hope that they would leave or go away and disappear. He did not fold his hands lock himself in a room and pray and instruct people to just have happy thoughts. Paul pointed out how these people would deceive believers with their false gospel he also confronted and reasoned with the false teachers. Paul also confronted the apostle Peter the one who walked with Jesus for 3+ years who denied Christ 3 times. Jesus also addressed the subject of false teachers. Jesus had a harsh rebuke to the people in the seven churches see Revelations chapters 1-3. Look at the parable of the seed. It's about the many ways people manipulated the gospel for their own gain and deceive new believers.

I believe we could go back and look at the past 80-200+ years here in the United States and see how Christian churches have tolerated false teachers. How they have embraced their enemies of the gospel and that is why today we have so many cults and faults doctrines today.

Bringing this back home to Radiant Life Church and Tony's teachings. If you break down what Tony teaches then compare it to the words of God using good old biblical hermeneutics. His teaching will conflict with one or 2 of the basic 10 commandments.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.