Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: July 24, 2008 02:53PM

Right on WAJ... very telling

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 24, 2008 03:24PM

Ryan and Matt........... I just wanted to tell you I appreciate what you are doing. We are at different places in our healing. You guys seem to be further along than I or say some of the others on here yet it seems you are on here not only for yourselfs but to fight for us. Yes it will not be as easy for me to heal as it seems it is for you. But in the end I will. At times I have thought I was healed and just wanted to carry the mantle of warning others but I know deep inside I am not and your postings have definately helped me to come further along to the point of even talking to my wife about going to church on Sundays. It is just talk for now but at least it is talk. I think ever if I were healed i would still feel an obligation to warn others about the churches destructiveness. Seriously, more people need to get rid of the fear and get on here even if it is under an anonymous screen name. Tell your story. especially leaders. for those that don't see it just continue to question and seek the truth, it will come and show you that things are not right and healthy. Especially you soma students because you are the fresh clay that Pastor tony tries to abusively mold.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:03PM

HOLY CRAP! Sorry, crap ain't Holy. LOL --WAJ, that article is amazing and erie at that. Those things not only agree with Matts posting but are identical to RLC. Also identical to Mormonism, etc. I hope people outside this forum read this because, HOW CAN YOU DENY these things unless you just don't want to admit what you already feel and know. GENUINE admission of what you already feel and know means absolute responsibility to respond and act on what your spirit and sould agree with. At the point of admission of truths, if action is not taken, extreme CONFLICT takes place deep within. Anyhow.... Thank you so much for writing that because late last night I posted a new blog for the readers and at the end of it, I encouraged others to go to this site if they dare choose to look. Lets all pray people get on here.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:10PM

After re-reading my post, I wanted to clarify; I posted a new blog on my myspace. www.myspace.com/ryanlazalier for the readers who are interested.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: July 24, 2008 11:43PM

Hello and Good Morning all you Cult warriors...You have been swinging away since I was gone. I go to church one night a week and miss all the Cult Forum "Fun"...=)

Anyways thank you all for the informative information...The mind boggles why anyone would stay after reading all of the above.

WAJ~ I don't know if Brittany reads this or not, but due to an encounter with Matt the other day, I was able to tell her about it... Didn't know how I was going to do that at that point...I am not sure that she is happy about it. She does know about it...

I think alot of people who have known about this for awhile don't want to reads this anymore, because they know some of the first accusations here where ridiculously over blown, in turn making the posts loose validity. I came on here when I saw things turning for the better.

You guys are true warriors and I thank you for it! If there are any girls here, you rock too!

God Bless your endeavors!!!
Nicole

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: July 25, 2008 02:36AM

My time at RLC goes way back to when it was Elk Grove Community. Looking back at the relationships I did not think of Tony's innercircle was all that wierd mainly because of my newness to the church. But over time the church changed into RLC.... I began to see the competitiveness in people trying to be part of Tony's intercircle. "that was a yellow flag"

In the early years my wife and I were prety close to pastor Adam and Jullie Greer home group. When Adam & Julie anounced that they were moving to New York I guess there was part of me that just did not connect all the dots. Eventualy time and distance took its toll and I did not keep intouch with Adam.
I was home just about a month ago and my lovely wife had a renunion for the Greer family as they were out visiting family in California and it was really good to get reconected with most all of the people from Adam & Jullies old home group. This was a great group of people from the old EG Community church.
I have talked to Adam about this web site and he has his own personal reasons for not posting here. He told me last night that he just got done reading a lot of the new poasings and that they are more encouraging than the bantering that was going on before.
We have talked a lot about the teachings from Tony and how thay have had such a negitave effect in so many peoples lives. His heart is greeved at all the lives that are being hurt by Tony's teachings. He assured me that he saw things in the beggining that did not add up to what scripture tought and that played a big part in making the move to The East Coast. He has told me that if somebody wants to talk to him about the things he saw he would be willing to talk, but his concern would be more in how your dealing with the hurt and abuse so it would not turn into bitterness or more importantly there would not be a distance in your faith & relationship with Christ.
The goal is to heal and walk in relationship with Christ.

Adam I hope your OK with this post.

Dan

Date: July 25, 2008 02:46AM

It is too bad that they are in fear of coming hear or have discredited the site because of maybe a few comments that were exagerrated. Please know I am one of the hurting and have seen or experienced most of what has been posted on here. Wake up from self riteousness and religion and see that the enemy is deep amoung and in Radiant Life. This church is destructive and cultish. It has destroyed many peoples lives. The first posts on here were actually very stimulating and somite and a few of the other RLC defenders could never provide answers regarding accountability. Sprinkled in the posts were some things that may have been exagerrations like talk of concubines but three are many truths about Tony manipulating and controlling the minds of the women and especially the women spouses of the leaders. Read the story about nicole and spiritual parenting. This comes down from Tony. I also can testify that I was told my real family was at church not the one god gave me at home.

Brittany, if you are reading this. Please take the time to read through from the beginning. Or start from present and go backwards. What you will find is alot of hurt and alot of destruction that has been caused by Tony, the elders, the leadership of the church, and SOMA. You will find out especially in Ryan and Matts posts that Tony is not the man that everyone thinks he is and worships. You are a great girl with a mind that god gave you to discern these things. God did not intend for you to be lead by one mans teachings which are faulty. You think you have been godly and spiritual at the church but in reality you have been part of satans master plan of division. All I am asking you to do is to read through everything and process it with your own mind not the mindset of Radiant Life. Yes you will find things that you do not agree with such as a statement about Tony having concubines. But know that statements like that may be exaggerations that are rooted in some lesser truth such as Tony acts inappropriately around women other than his wife and treats them like concubines by trying to control their minds. Know that spouses have been put against each other in the church. I experienced that first hand. so maybe that is the lesser truth. But I can tell you there are not alot of these in here. Also know that there have been Radiant Life people at the time on here trying to subvert the thread. They have contributed to some of the mockery. And know Brit that I was sold out and bought in like you, perhaps even worshipping next to you at SOMA or somewhere else. But I finally distanced mysef because of the great offenses that I was seeing.

Nicle, I don't know if it was right for me to write what I did above for Brittany, but I did know here while I was there and really feel for her because she probably feels so locked in. This is one of the classic traits of a cult. To say Iam not going to read this or consider it because it is ungodly or I am concerned about what others will think. that is me and my cult or church don't want any part of this because it may influence me otherwise.

Date: July 25, 2008 02:52AM

Dan, for most of us it has turned into bitterness already and we want to talk about the issues that no one would ever talk to us about. For me there is confusion and in order to get through the confusion the issues need to be talked about. I appreciate what Adam is providing but he would provide more credibility to the issues by posting. We are trying to save our brothers and sisters. for most on here there is already a distance in our faith and relationship. The whole RLC structure and the evils of Pastor Tony need to be brought out by leaders and those in the inner circle so that the mainstream RLCers that come on here will take heed.

Date: July 25, 2008 02:55AM

Also, no one in the beginning wanted to hear that this supposed glorious church was actually destructive and cultish. I think this has been brought out well over time and thanks to Ryan and Matt for kind of batting clean-up and bringing it all home. Too bad the rest of you are in fear of posting.

Date: July 25, 2008 03:06AM

Alright guys, i am going to try to take a break from here for a day or two. Too much carpel tunnel! LOL! Keep it going and I will be back and read the updates. I want to spend some time listening and not being so quick to talk. Might even try to crack open my bible. Love you guys! Yikes, did i just say that?????????????????? you too Joe!

Current Page: 52 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.