Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: May 26, 2010 08:48AM

TRUE OR FALSE TEACHERS?
Many born again believers have not yet come to know God because they are being led astray by false teachers in the pulpit. The Bible constantly warns us to beware of false prophets, those wolves "who come to you in sheep's clothing." Doesn't it make sense that God would provide a fool-proof way to recognize them? There must be a way to see who the "wolves" are or we would be helpless before the power of Satan, the one who "deceiveth the whole world." Of course there is a way, it is just this simple:

THE MINISTERS AND PASTORS WHO HAVE

TRULY COME TO KNOW GOD WILL KEEP HIS

COMMANDMENTS AND TEACH OTHERS TO KEEP THEM!

Many born again Christians will be lost because of their blind trust in the denominational church system. They are relying on their teachers and scholars instead of trusting their Bible and Jesus Christ.

Most denominations have allowed their scholars to set aside the commandments of God in order that they may "keep their own traditions." The people themselves have chosen these leaders because they are teaching exactly what the peoples' ears are itching to hear. It has come to pass just as Paul said it would:

"For the time will come when they WILL NOT ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate or themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires; AND WILL TURN AWAY THEIR EARS FROM THE TRUTH." 2 Timothy 4:3 NAS

Question?

What is "THE TRUTH"?

Answer:

The Bible teaches that "all scripture is inspired by God," therefore "THE TRUTH" must forever include God's law, for it is written in the Psalms:

"...and thy law is THE TRUTH."

"...and all thy commandments are TRUTH."

"...and thou has founded them forever."

Psalm 119:142 :151 :152

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 26, 2010 09:29AM

GOD'S WILL NEVER CONFLICTS WITH GOD'S LAW

We may also be sure that the Holy Spirit will never lead us to do something that would cause us to break any of God's commandments.

When we learn to trust the law of God as the only reliable measuring stick of truth, then the deceptions of the devil become as visible as a man waving a red flag. Anyone who teaches against keeping God's law in any way, shape or form is either a deceiver or has been deceived.

A good example of this deception is the school of dispensationalism (Scofield, etc.) which teaches that we no longer need to obey God's law because we are under the "dispensation of grace." By this device they ever so smoothly set aside the obligation to obey the Ten Commandments. There it is! The "red flag." No matter what they call it, the fact remains that they have turned away from the truth.

There are others who teach that the law was only for the Jews (even the "Sermon on the Mount"). There it is again, the red flag of lawlessness. To say that the Old Testament is not for "today's church" is just another way to get around God's law.

One of the most popular modern day "prophets", Hal Lindsey, has gone so far as to say that those who teach obedience to God's law are teaching "doctrines of demons." In his book, "Satan is Alive and Well On Planet Earth," he said: "...seeking to live for God by the principle of the law is the first and worst doctrine of demons." On the contrary, God's word says:

"Blessed are the undefiled in the way,

who WALK IN THE LAW of the Lord."

Psalm 119:1

No matter how big the church, no matter how many scriptures they use to prove their doctrine, look for the red flag. If they have set aside even a part of God's law, they have turned away from the truth.By the way, the Sabbath is the fourth commandment. To deny it is to deny the God that has declared the seventh day to be holy. The Epistle of James teaches that there is one law with ten parts. If you refuse to obey any part of it, you are refusing the authority of the lawgiver. James wrote:

"For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet

offend in one, he is guilty of all. For He that said, "Do

not commit adultery," said also, "Do not kill."

James 2:10

He that said, "Do not kill" also said:

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy....the

SEVENTH day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God."

Exodus 20:8, 10

Another red flag appears every time we are told that we are unable to keep the Ten Commandments. How could that be true? The apostle Paul taught that by the power of God, we who believe are able to obey that which we choose. He said:

"his servants ye are whom ye obey; whether of SIN

UNTO DEATH, or of obedience unto righteousness?"

Romans 6:16 ASV

In order to excuse disobedience to God's commandments, many will say, "Jesus is my righteousness!" John has already answered this deception:

"Little children, let no man deceive you:

HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS."

1 John 3:7

Paul adds:

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest,...

I FOREWARN you, even as I did forewarn you,

that they who practice such things SHALL NOT

INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD."

Galatians 5:19, 21 ASV

If you look closely you can see the red flag of lawlessness, because what they are really saying is that you may keep doing your sins and still inherit eternal life. Or as Satan suggested to Eve: "Don't worry Eve, even if you eat the forbidden fruit” ye shall not surely die."

That is Satan's message to all Christians, "ye shall not surely die!" Do not be deceived, only the righteous who have conquered sin by the power of the Holy Spirit will inherit the Kingdom Of God.

Date: May 26, 2010 09:34AM

The seduction of the churches had already begun even as the apostles were spreading the Gospel. Paul also used the word "Anomia" when he cautioned the Thessalonians. He said:

"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:

Anomia 2 Thessalonians 2:7

Therefore, each believer must constantly test his teacher's doctrine for any sign of the "Man of Sin." Remember, Satan will show himself to believers as an "angel of light," and his servants will seem to be "ministers of righteousness." (2 Cor. 11:14)
The evil one works under the cover of goodness, and thrives on the word "love." His teachers are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. They will cover a pint of poison for a river of good. But they can be found out, for the teachers who know God, keep His commandments.

Many who stand in the pulpit have already been led astray by false teachers in high places. For example, those ministers who say that a believer may keep his sins (i.e. be a "carnal Christian") and still inherit eternal life are teaching the principles of lawlessness.

Beware, for there can be no compromise with God's truth. Those who accept the devil's lies will be lost. Paul warned the churches about the fate of those who would not love and obey "the truth."

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: May 26, 2010 09:51AM

New Leadership Activate Training for small groups this summer at TPCWOC on June 4-5
Special guest teacher will be Becky Fouquier from false prosperity City Church
The City Church is an autonomous, self-governing local church established on the pattern of the New Testament early church. Using the Book of Acts as a blueprint, the church is structured with local ordained elders as well as apostolic relationship with other Christian leaders outside of the congregation.
We believe prosperity is the will of God for every believer and always to be associated with God’s purpose
TPCWOC wants to be just like City Church
Kim Barnes is even quoting stuff now from Judah Smith from false properity City Church
Also false Apostle Mike Villamor has a false prosperity City Church Staff on his board of his pretend bible college PNBC (SOMA)
TPCWOC wants to have the same blue print as City Church in using the book of acts
And have Apostolic relationships
Remember TPCWOC leadership has said that their church is the closest thing to the New Testament Church in the book of Acts
I wonder how long TPCWOC has been in bed with false prosperity City Church and who introduced them to each other?

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: May 26, 2010 10:15AM

I want to be a frickin billionare Jon's latest twit from TP Skagit Valley Church sister church of TPCWOC:
Incredible night at Encounter. The Spirit moved mightily in prophetic & Healing. After months of chronic pain, my shoulder was healed!

SOUNDS LIKE THE SPIRIT MOVED IN THE "PATHETIC"! HOW MANY BLIND PEOPLE CAN SEE, PARALYZE PEOPLE WALK OR HOW MANY PEOPLE WHERE RAISED FROM THE DEAD AT THE ENCOUNTER

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 27, 2010 12:19AM

buddy
New Leadership Activate Training for small groups this summer at TPCWOC on June 4-5
Special guest teacher will be Becky Fouquier from false prosperity City Church
The City Church is an autonomous, self-governing local church established on the pattern of the New Testament early church. Using the Book of Acts as a blueprint, the church is structured with local ordained elders as well as apostolic relationship with other Christian leaders outside of the congregation.
We believe prosperity is the will of God for every believer and always to be associated with God’s purpose
TPCWOC wants to be just like City Church
Kim Barnes is even quoting stuff now from Judah Smith from false properity City Church
Also false Apostle Mike Villamor has a false prosperity City Church Staff on his board of his pretend bible college PNBC (SOMA)
TPCWOC wants to have the same blue print as City Church in using the book of acts
And have Apostolic relationships
Remember TPCWOC leadership has said that their church is the closest thing to the New Testament Church in the book of Acts
I wonder how long TPCWOC has been in bed with false prosperity City Church and who introduced them to each other?

OH how the false teachers love to take Mythology, Witchcraft and Occultist Pagan Rituals and mix in a little bit of Christianity and present it as Christian message.
The first time I talked with Kim Barns she acted like she was sincere and really wanted the truth to be exposed. But now I see that was just lip service to help Mike start covering up and re-spin any and all testimonies that would discredit Turning Point cult, SOMA Northwest or Mike & Cindi. What Kim needs to do is pull her head out out the proverbial sand and take a look at what happened to SOMA in Sacramento? Where are the students that once attended that school of indoctrination? What happened to the the school? If this was directed by God why is it out of business? Kim needs to asking real questions like "What happened to the leaders that once were part of SOMA..... What happened to the Dean of SOMA Sacramento?
Kim & Jeff would also be surprised to learn as people started questioning Tony Cunningham here in Sacramento he would quickly become frustrated with that person and publicly slander that person or anyone questioning his supposed authority. Cunningham has been quoted several times by people who were once very close to him that Tony would place a HEX upon people who opposed him or questioned him. After all Cunningham teaches his followers that Salvation is through being in a submitted relationship with him (Tony) that salvation comes through Tony! If you don believe me start asking some of the former pastors and elders of Radiant Life.
So my friends up in Marysville
What is Cindi & Mikey doing behind closed doors are they still following in Tony's footsteps? Trying to place CURSES and HEX'S upon the people who are simply pointing out the many false teachings of Mike Vilamore.

Date: May 27, 2010 04:46AM

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs

[www.youtube.com]

Date: May 27, 2010 04:52AM

[www.youtube.com]

Then the LORD said to me, "The prophets are prophesying falsehood in My name. I have neither sent them nor commanded them nor spoken to them; they are prophesying to you a false vision, divination, futility and the deception of their own minds.

Date: May 27, 2010 05:04AM

Legalists and Authoritarian Zealots Hate Free Thought!The following email from a person who asked to remain anonymous expressed concern about a book by John Bevere which apparently promotes unquestioned authority in the churches. Interestingly enough, several friends and a few relatives of mine have brought this book to my attention. So, I know it’s being discussed in several churches, at least,here in Texas.I have ordered this book on Amazon.com. Costs about $10. I plan to read it and comment on it. If it is promoting what I think it is, then something needs to be said about it to encourage others to read books like that with caution while applying the admonition in 1 John 4:1 to test it against God’s Holy Word.I do have some comments to make which were prompted by the following email and another email from a person in a Canadian Baptist church whose pastor was apparently playing the dictator and squashing dissent and criticizing those who disagreed with him. I would like to provide the names of these people so you can question them yourselves regarding the accuracy of my statements; however, they have asked to remain anonymous for now. Though I wish otherwise, I have no choice but to honor their request.Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 4:34 PM To: Subject: john Bevere Under cover Dear Mr. Hudson,Our church is currently doing John Bevere's Under Cover video series, and I am concerned with some of the application of this teaching. It seems that to question whatis being taught points to the fact we have an 'issue with coming under authority'. I can see this teaching as being dangerous when taken to the extreme. In fact it could be used as the basis for control by those who seek to 'Lord over others'.Do you have any thoughts, articles or advice on this video series?Thank you,Yes, I have some thoughts! Run from any teaching that criticizes questioning. Run faster from any teaching that advocates “submission” to religious authority as submission to Christ. Always
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2
remember, there is no mediator between us and God, except Christ; no mediator between us and Christ, period! If you forget that, you will loose the freedom Christ shed His precious blood for.We should challenge these teachings! But, if we are unable to stay this insidious tide of lies and spiritual debauchery within our given assemblies, then the best defense is to run from it and to seek for fellowship other Christians who are not polluted by this legalistic doctrine from hell itself. I am still repairing from the loss of a wife, children, and grandchildren to this doctrine of“submitting to authority”, “submitting to brethren”, “submitting to those who have the ruleover you,” and not questioning their teachings. This is a doctrine from Hell which God’s Word specifically warns will consume the Church in the last days. Legalism consumes its participants. Too much history since Sodom and Gomorrah substantiates this. It was tried in China once long before Christ and it destroyed a whole dynasty and turned a nation upon itself, consuming and devouring one another. Hitler’sNazi Germany was probably as bad as it gets in advocating legalism and bigotry.Millions died because of it. There was “Uncle Joe” Stalin who killed and oppressed millions. Why? Because they disagreed with him and he had the power to do away with them. And today, we have the likes of Saddam Husain and his Ba’ath party which practiced daily atrocities on free thinking Iraqi peoples.Just as legalism consumes its participants in the political arena, it is equally lethal in any environment – corporate, political, religious, and even in families! We saw the extreme forms in David Kores and Jim Jones. The remarkable and puzzling thing about these people is that they can convince even very intelligent and often well educated people who should know better to follow them, even if it kills them literally!How do we avoid becoming ensnared in traps guys like this set for unsuspecting souls?God encourages us to question thoughts and teachings - 1 John 4:1(TMNT) “My dear friends, don’t believe everything you hear. Carefully weigh and examine what people tell you. Not everyone who talks about God comes from God. There are a lot of lying preachers loose in the world.”Legalists and authoritarian zealots are intolerant of people who think differently. They are so intolerant, in fact, that they will put unbelievable pressure on people to conform to their thoughts and their doctrines. They condemn free thought or questioning as heretical and go so far as to demonize and shun those who exercise 1 John 4:1. They go about as conquerors seeking whom they may conquer and devour. They are nothingless than Satanists, for they are willing to destroy the holy institutions of marriage and families to conform one soul to their way of thinking.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 3
In short, those who advocate unquestioning submission to church authority hate those who refuse to compromise our Christ-bought freedom and submit to their authority. And in so doing, they apply fit the description in 1 John 4: 20 & 21 (TMNT) – “If anyone boasts, “I love God,” and goes right on hating his brother or sister, thinking nothing of it,he is a liar. If he won’t love the person he can see, how can he love the God he can’tsee?” As you can see, I have very strong feelings about this teaching. It is dangerous. It destroys Christians. It is subtle! It is insidious! It is Satan’s weapon of choice because it sounds and appears so good. And it is being used today to infect and destroy the churches in Christendom.I have written a few articles in PDF format. You can find them onwww.batteredsheep.com under my name. These are designed to encourage people to THINK with God’s Word. You can print them off and pass them to others. I am one person shouting warnings into a wilderness of unsuspecting souls. There are others, because I have met some like those who post on Battered Sheep. We need more Christians warning people against this sick and dangerous doctrine and pointing their minds to the captain of their souls, Jesus Christ. There is no mediator between God and man save the God-anointed and God-appointed Head of the Church, Jesus Christ. And Christ has said we can come freely to Him.There is no mediator between us and Him. Any man or woman who advocates that church authority should not be questioned is setting the stage for totalitarianism. For despotism in the churches! They are advocates of the devil! Teachers of hypocrisy! They seek to consume the souls of men by coming between them and their Savior who said in John 12:32(KJV) “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.”My dear friend, if you love God and His anointed and appointed Head of the Church,Jesus Christ, fight the good fight because this is it! This is the fight! Be a good soldier!Be prepared and unafraid to fight this damnable lie and the proponents of this lie with the truth from God’s Word! We need soldiers like you! May God bless and arm you powerfully with the truth.Your friend and fellow soldier in Christ !

Date: May 27, 2010 05:11AM

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.