Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:34AM

misleadsoul
Humm... So things have gotten interresting at TPC, this will be Pastor Jeff's last month as pastor, as he mentioned in today's service, and the new elders board is to take care of all until a new pastor is found? How are they determining who's going to be "The right fit?" Is this even Biblical? It just makes me wounder, no apologies? Of course not they never will admitt to the congregation things that have transpired these past years, nor will they ever apologize and put things right. Instead everyone leaves and flees hoping that overtime it will all be forgotten? How can you make things right without repenting and admitting the wrong? It just seems weird to me. Who is counseling the new elders board? It just makes this look even more sucpisious by everyone moving out of state and all. What is everyone elses thoughts on this? I honestly thought by how the service was that possibly they would admitt and repent and tell the church the truth. I guess it was hopefull thinking. How can they do this? Do people have a conscience? Oh excuse me I guess that would mean listening to the Holy Spirit, but since certain leaders are use to minipulating the truth to personal advantage that would be a seared conscience. And how can you go from being full time pastor to working full time? Was the "call as pastor" untrue, not God ordained or are you running away from responsability?

(My OH My, The captain of the Titanic stepping down! Who will steer the ship to safety? The ship has been going down for sometime now after false Apostle Mike left the huge hole in the hull of the ship. Will captain Jeff be getting a handsome severance package like his spiritual father false Apostle Mike. How will the shipmates keep the ship from sinking without their leader. Will one of the elders or Soma(PNBC) Grads become the new leader.Will the financial books be opened. Will we be getting our money back from the building fund now. I wish Jeff Barnes well and am sorry false Apostle Mike talked you into quitting your career to follow him years ago. I feel sorry for folks who bragged about dropping out of college and quitting Jobs to follow false Apostle Mike and some became his spiritual slaves. I feel sorry for the people who wasted their time , talent and treasure to build false Apostle Mikes empire. I was a shipmate myself on that ship. I jumped over board a few years only to find myself floating around the open sea looking for help. Many of you folks on this Forum gave me that help and I thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: February 14, 2011 09:46PM

Date: 06/30/2010 08:52PM

today this blog reads 72,137 views
add the 169,700 from before the glitch and you have a total of 241,837

RR Moderator ,can you please confirm that there was an glitch that would have made this PM accurate please?Thank You!God Bless!

Date: February 14, 2011 10:08PM

buddy
misleadsoul
Humm... So things have gotten interresting at TPC, this will be Pastor Jeff's last month as pastor, as he mentioned in today's service, and the new elders board is to take care of all until a new pastor is found? How are they determining who's going to be "The right fit?" Is this even Biblical? It just makes me wounder, no apologies? Of course not they never will admitt to the congregation things that have transpired these past years, nor will they ever apologize and put things right. Instead everyone leaves and flees hoping that overtime it will all be forgotten? How can you make things right without repenting and admitting the wrong? It just seems weird to me. Who is counseling the new elders board? It just makes this look even more sucpisious by everyone moving out of state and all. What is everyone elses thoughts on this? I honestly thought by how the service was that possibly they would admitt and repent and tell the church the truth. I guess it was hopefull thinking. How can they do this? Do people have a conscience? Oh excuse me I guess that would mean listening to the Holy Spirit, but since certain leaders are use to minipulating the truth to personal advantage that would be a seared conscience. And how can you go from being full time pastor to working full time? Was the "call as pastor" untrue, not God ordained or are you running away from responsability?

(My OH My, The captain of the Titanic stepping down! Who will steer the ship to safety? The ship has been going down for sometime now after false Apostle Mike left the huge hole in the hull of the ship. Will captain Jeff be getting a handsome severance package like his spiritual father false Apostle Mike. How will the shipmates keep the ship from sinking without their leader. Will one of the elders or Soma(PNBC) Grads become the new leader.Will the financial books be opened. Will we be getting our money back from the building fund now. I wish Jeff Barnes well and am sorry false Apostle Mike talked you into quitting your career to follow him years ago. I feel sorry for folks who bragged about dropping out of college and quitting Jobs to follow false Apostle Mike and some became his spiritual slaves. I feel sorry for the people who wasted their time , talent and treasure to build false Apostle Mikes empire. I was a shipmate myself on that ship. I jumped over board a few years only to find myself floating around the open sea looking for help. Many of you folks on this Forum gave me that help and I thank you!

It seems only appropriate that Jeff Barnes would and should step down. He was not qualified by experience or training to be a senior pastor. He has been part of the problem and not part of any solution to the problems at TPC Marysville since the troubles there began. So now can we count on Jeff Koelmer and Ron Olin to do the right thing and also step down? As they too have been part of the problem and not part of the solution since the problems began. Ron lied about the Stewardship Campaign and its true goals to elicit donations from church members for Mike Villamor's vanity. A people pleaser has no place on an Elder Board. Jeff Koelmer rubber stamped anything Mike wanted and continued to do so under Jeff Barnes. TPC can ill afford such elders who lack even a modicum of what the Bible says an Elder or Deacon must possess personally and spiritually. Their departure needs to also occur for TPC to start a new pastor search. I would hope that TPC would seek the counsel of Pastors in the community that oversee healthy and Biblically sound churches to help them in their quest for a new senior pastor.

Has anyone heard as to weather David Luster will follow Jeff Barnes in doing the right thing and stepping down as well? Neither does David have the training or experience to be senior pastor of any church. His latest, if not greatest, poor decision about a beer bust at the church as a fund raiser is irrefutable proof that he needs to step down.

Daughter of Dorcas

Posted by: misleadsoul ()
Date: February 15, 2011 05:42AM

Daughter of Dorcas
buddy
misleadsoul

It seems only appropriate that Jeff Barnes would and should step down. He was not qualified by experience or training to be a senior pastor. He has been part of the problem and not part of any solution to the problems at TPC Marysville since the troubles there began. So now can we count on Jeff Koelmer and Ron Olin to do the right thing and also step down? As they too have been part of the problem and not part of the solution since the problems began. Ron lied about the Stewardship Campaign and its true goals to elicit donations from church members for Mike Villamor's vanity. A people pleaser has no place on an Elder Board. Jeff Koelmer rubber stamped anything Mike wanted and continued to do so under Jeff Barnes. TPC can ill afford such elders who lack even a modicum of what the Bible says an Elder or Deacon must possess personally and spiritually. Their departure needs to also occur for TPC to start a new pastor search. I would hope that TPC would seek the counsel of Pastors in the community that oversee healthy and Biblically sound churches to help them in their quest for a new senior pastor.

Has anyone heard as to weather David Luster will follow Jeff Barnes in doing the right thing and stepping down as well? Neither does David have the training or experience to be senior pastor of any church. His latest, if not greatest, poor decision about a beer bust at the church as a fund raiser is irrefutable proof that he needs to step down.

Daughter of Dorcas

As far as I know all previous elders have stepped down and there is an entire new "elders board" that has been put in place. These new elders were announced in yesterdays service. I do wounder about a severance pkg though, I mean they put one together for Pastor Mike. Hope they don't make the same mistake.
Misleadsoul

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: February 15, 2011 05:48AM

misleadsoul:

How were the elders "put in place"?

Was there an election?

Did everyone vote by ballot?

Do they serve for fixed terms and stand for reelection according the bylaws?

Will there be an independently audited financial report distributed to all contributors that details severance packages, salaries, expenses etc., paid out from church funds?

Date: February 15, 2011 09:49AM

misleadsoul
Daughter of Dorcas
buddy
misleadsoul

Dear Misleadsoul,

Did Jeff Koellmer and Ron Olin resign? The new Elders that were added were in addition to those who had not resigned is my understanding. However, since all the new elders were hand picked by existing TPC leadership and the congregation was merely asked as a courtesy and symbolic gesture to rubber stamp those choices then it is the same old same old at TPC. Elder lead churches which lack accountability give those with ambitions free rain to run a church into the ground as has been the case at TPC.

D of D

Daughter of Dorcas

As far as I know all previous elders have stepped down and there is an entire new "elders board" that has been put in place. These new elders were announced in yesterdays service. I do wounder about a severance pkg though, I mean they put one together for Pastor Mike. Hope they don't make the same mistake.
Misleadsoul

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: February 15, 2011 10:41PM

SYFY Channel

Feb 15 09:00 AM FIRST WAVE, "Speaking In Tongues" Series/Special

1998 Cade investigates a charismatic preacher with a hidden agenda

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: February 16, 2011 08:49AM

Msledsoul: could you please share more detailed information about what Keff shared on Sunday? Where is he going? Who will preach in the interim? Are the old elders going to leave the church? Did Jeff. Say WHY he is leaving?

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: February 16, 2011 01:24PM

UndeniablyLivid
Msledsoul: could you please share more detailed information about what Keff shared on Sunday? Where is he going? Who will preach in the interim? Are the old elders going to leave the church? Did Jeff. Say WHY he is leaving?

I have no idea what Jeff shared on Sunday and really do not care other than the fact that he is stepping down. Hip Hip Hooray! Jeff and family are moving to Idaho. He was offered a job he just couldn't refuse?!?! What that job is has not been disclosed to the general public. At this point do you think Jeff really cares what happens at TPC? I don't! He got his double honor and now he is bailing out too! Sound familiar?

Saddened

Date: February 17, 2011 01:34AM

It would be nice if Jeff Barnes , for his last month, took the time to be clear about mikes actions, and about the real findings of the evidence against Jackie. If he would leave with a clear concience and just be transparent, I realize he was taught by mike and cyndi to protect thier reputations, even at the expense of someone elses, but its time for him to quit protecting a reputation that doesnt deserve it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.