Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: May 15, 2010 11:46AM

ostracizedone
it does seem like Christians are being taught how to build their own kingdom, how to gain the worlds fruits, and obtain happiness through performance and riches . what happend to things like humility, love, perserverence, seeking the character of Christ, learning to be content in all things, honoring our heavenly Father instead of man. I heard a pastor sunday ( a pastor who doesn't need to be called pastor,who believes and states all the parts of the body are equal) say that worves change their theology to fit their sin. like if they fall into loveing the things of this world, their theology becomes one of seeking things of this world, and how its ok , I can see them saying having many wives is ok because soloman did and david, and these were Gods chosen. Just becasue they themselves had an affair. I stll believe and maybe I'm wrong, that Gods word should change our culture, not our culture change Gods word.

Very wise post grasshopper! "what happend to things like humility, love, perserverence, seeking the character of Christ, learning to be content in all things, honoring our heavenly Father instead of man."? They can't be purchased! Therefore no profits for the prophets hahaha! Sooooo they sell CD's,conferences,seminars,phony bible school programs,marriage seminars,retreats yada yada yada[/quote]

thank you master poo lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: May 16, 2010 06:41AM

When was the last time new elders were appointed at TPC? Anyone have any idea?

Date: May 16, 2010 07:03AM

wherefromhere
Also Jeff Moors, You say you support your mother 100 % and you believe in her innocence. I had heard this spoken by many. That you continue tospeak well, but how canyou stay at a place that has hurt, destroyed and severed her reputation, a plavce where she is not allowed to step foot in your office. What do you tell your kids about their grandma not able to come see them sing or walk intheir "RIGHT church" You do now how it all looks dont you? People have been pretty silent about this subjuct, i believe to protect pastor Jackie. It must pain her terribly. Be a real man of God and draw a line Jeff Moors- the time is now for you!

This is a difficult subject to discuss.

But part of the reason why this situation continues to persist goes back to the cultist teaching practiced at Turning Point Church known as Spiritual Parents.

After seeing the loyalty, and honor bestowed upon Tony by his "spiritual children" Mike and Cyndi decided to introduce this "revelation" to their staff and elders. All the staff and elders participated in a ritual, exchanged symbolic gifts and became spiritual children of Mike and Cyndi. Later the staff and elders were instructed to "go out" and get spiritual children of their own. And they did so. But it became apparent that Mike and Cyndi could reap the benefits of "honor" on a deeper level if they were the "only" spiritual parents in the church. The staff and elders were told to give up their roles as spiritual parents and release their spiritual children to Mike and Cyndi. Mike and Cyndi would become the lone spiritual parents at TPC. They would also reap all the "honor" afforded to spiritual parents by their spiritual children.

Jeff, sadly, has sold his soul to this belief-primarily that he is the spiritual son of Mike V. Even though he believes in his biological mother's innocence he still submits to Mike V as his spiritual father. His allegiance is not to his mother, his father or even his wife or children. His allegiance is to Mike and Mike alone. Only when Mike releases him, will Jeff be free to leave Turning Point Church Marysville.

Only prayer and fasting will break the bonds that bind Jeff to Mike. So Pray, people. Pray and fast.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 07:10AM by TurningPointReject.

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: May 16, 2010 09:39AM

TurningPointReject

Rick Lewis is the "newest" elder. He was ratified about 7 years ago...I think.

Date: May 16, 2010 10:56AM

Brokenhearted
TurningPointReject

no it was ron olin

Date: May 16, 2010 01:52PM

nooneofanyimportence
Brokenhearted
TurningPointReject

no it was ron olin

This is a very closed, dysfunctional system. It is unhealthy.
This is one reason why Turning Point Church in Marysville goes through a membership/staff purge every 3-5 years.
Its like a toilet that backs up on itself when it gets clogged. The leadership is clogging the works.
It also speaks to the paranoia that runs rampant in the church.
The reason the leadership system is clogged is because the Apostle doesnt trust anyone.
No one.
Even those who have been elders are not REALLY trusted.
So they fall over each other trying again and again to prove they are worthy of being trusted.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: May 16, 2010 07:57PM

My prospective is from the involvement my family and I had with Tony Cunningham and the Radiant Life Cult. I Know the connection Mike V. and Turning Point has with Tony, goes way back to Coos Bay, Oregon.....

I have been studying the church structure, church history and looking at what the bible teaches us about how the church is to operate. what I don't see and maybe some one could help me out here but where in the bible does it open up the office of pastor to Women? Where are women ordained as pastors?
Radiant life had a couple ladies there also that were under that banner of a pastor. I have also see it loosely connected to a married couple like pastors Mike and Cindi. Now Cindi probably has more collages classes and credits than Mike ever does but I still don't see the biblical authority to call her a pastor period. Historically the references I keep finding are the pastor, and his wife. So I have to stop there and say where in the word of God are we instructed to ordain women as pastors?

I believe today with Kim Barns and Jeff, both being called pastors is crossing that line of going outside of God's will!

I have never meet Jackie, all I have ever heard is good things from many of you who actually knew her. It is clear she was miss treated by the Turning Point hierarchy. However I don't see this being a valid office even in these modern ultra liberal days. In fact I believe that bringing in Women in as pastors is defiling a church in it's biblical organizational structure. It sets up a new foundation for tolerating same sex marriages etc.

What we have in so many church's today is the gathering to the church, people who will tickle the ears of the people in the Congregation. The gospel message is watered down and repentance is not preached. Sinners come into a church trying to change there behavior on the outside but never dealing with the inside of the cup. As false converts assume rolls of leadership by kissing up, these people often bring with them their carnal desires. So as you look at the health of the church no wonder it is almost dead.

BraveHeart

Date: May 16, 2010 10:51PM

Symptoms of an Unhealthy Church

1. Abusive leaders base their spiritual authority on their position or office rather than on their service to the group. Their style of leadership is authoritarian. (I am an Apostle; Im the prophetess therefore...; Im the pastor and I say...; I am your Covering...;)

2. Leaders in abusive churches often say one thing but do another. Their words and deeds do not match. (You need to love well;)

3. They manipulate people by making them feel guilty for not measuring up spiritually. They lay heavy religious loads on people and make no effort to lift those loads. You know that you are in an abusive church if the loads just keep getting heavier.

4. Abusive leaders are preoccupied with looking good. They labor to keep up appearance. They stifle any criticism that puts them in a bad light.

5. They seek honorific titles and special privileges that elevate them above the group. They promote a class system with themselves at the top. They desire to be number one and they require everyone to refer to them as "Pastor" or "Dr."

6. Their communication is not straight. their speech becomes especially vague and confusing when they are defending themselves.

7. They major on minor issues to the neglect of the truly important ones. They are conscientious about religious details but neglect God's larger agendas.

from the site: [setfree0408.blogspot.com]

Other articles worth reading:

[www.cbn.com]

[www.cbn.com]

[www.cbn.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 10:58PM by TurningPointReject.

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: May 17, 2010 12:17AM

Fearless Dave Luster how dare you bring up the berean's in the book of Acts to try and make it look like you are going to scripture to give us the Truth. Thats what people
on the Forum have done to expose you and your spiritual father false Apostle Mike Villamor. Dave are you going to share how the prosperity health and wealth gospel is a big lie from scripture or are you going to twist scripture like your spiritual father false Apostle Mike to make it look like the blab it grab it gospel is the real thing and the church has had it wrong over the past 2,000 years and your false Word-Faith buddys have it right. Why under the Elders of your church are you president and your wife vice-president and you have false prophet Cyndi and your spiritual father false Apostle Mike as your Apostle oversight and counsel? Dave wouldn't it make more sense to have the Father in Heaven and the Holy Spirit as your Counsel? Dave now is your chance to confront Mike using the Word of God. Dave you said that things taught by man from a pulpit are not biblical and you are going to the Word to give us the Truth, not what a man from a pulpit has said. Did not false Apostle Mike teach from a pulpit. Now you can use the Word of God to show us how the covering of the Apostle and how we should show double honor to are leader with gifts is false teaching. Don't forget to staighten us out with all the false doctrines of the prosperity, positive confession, Word-Faith movement, name it claim it, blab it grab it, health and wealth gospel. Dave are you suffering from schizophrenic christianity? Fearless Dave have you lost your way.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: May 17, 2010 01:08AM

Philippians 3:8- More than that,I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus the Lord,for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ.

Ephesians 4:14- As a result,we are no longer to be children,tossed here and there by waves and carried by every wind of doctrine,by the trickery of men,by craftiness in deceitful scheming.

Phillipians 3:18-For many walk,of whom I often told you,and now tell you even weeping,that they are enemies of the cross of Christ,whose end is destruction,whose God is their appetite,and whose glory is in their shame,who set their minds on earthly things.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.