Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: April 07, 2010 09:50AM

Another CANCER at TP is the belief system of the Ralstons who now have great influence there. If you don't have a full stomach (you could become ill) , Google Kenneth Hagin laughing and see the lunatic under whom they received their education it's demonic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 07, 2010 11:08AM

Kenneth Hagin -- holy laughter -- you won't BELIEVE THIS!
[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 07, 2010 11:19AM

Money Money Money. And TP LOVES these people!
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: April 08, 2010 12:27AM

UndeniablyLivid
Another CANCER at TP is the belief system of the Ralstons who now have great influence there. If you don't have a full stomach (you could become ill) , Google Kenneth Hagin laughing and see the lunatic under whom they received their education it's demonic!

Ken and Valerie Ralston attended Kenneth Hagin Rhema Bible Training Center, which has trained many Word-Faith pastors/preachers serving in Word-Faith churches throughout the world. Kenneth Hagin is recognized by many in the Word-faith Movement as one of the founders, he was widely known as Dad Hagin. Valerie told me personally many years ago that Ken and her attended and received there education from the Hagin Rhema bible school. I use to try and debate her on the false doctrines.
The Ralstons showed up at TPCWOC about the same time as we did and I knew the first time they walked through the doors that the TP would be in trouble. Those where my exact words when I first saw them at TP," We are in trouble now". Over the last 5 years they have wormed their way into leadership teaching positions at TP and have became best friends with the Villamors and the Barnes. How quickly did I see how TP transformed overnight since their arrival. Mikes teaching on Prosperity every week, introduction to Casey Treat, Dr. Increase, Bevere and Dr.Favor. The way TP changed the giving and how Ken Ralston gave some of the first mini giving messages before the new offering. Also Mikes teaching on Covering of the Apostle with the teaching of double honor. From Mike Villamor and Jeff Barnes spiritual father false Apostle Tony Cunningham to their best friends the Ralstons, nothing will amaze me anymore. Valerie is the Womens ministry director in charge of the womens ministry at TP and Ken is the leader of Market place Ministry at TP. I pray that the new victims at TP will find out what kind of church that TP has changed into before they are deceived into all the false teachings that will ship wreck their faith. The deacons and the staff and the inner-circle have swallowed the pill and for them it will be harder to leave. But for those who have not, get out as fast as you can and take someone wth you! The cancer has spread through out the body, don't be a victim!

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: April 08, 2010 07:28AM

Just the women's ministry "God Chicks" theme itself is flippant and shallow. Compare it to Anne Graham Lotz's "Just Give Me Jesus" theme for her conferences. Hmm...where is the focus in the TP women's seminars? (Answer: on SELF.) Where's the focus on A. G. Lotz's seminars? (Answer: on Jesus, right where it belongs.)

Women of Turning Point, please don't waste your time and money learning how to be a "God Chick." Focus on Jesus in your day-to-day living, and you can save your money and time and undergo true transformation as you read the Word, listen to the Holy Spirit, and ask God to conform you to the image of Christ. He will! You WILL become Christlike, which is far more desirable than being a mere "God Chick," I'm sure.

Date: April 09, 2010 05:42AM

A different approach to taking sabbatical

[www.desiringgod.org]

A leader is as a leader does

Date: April 09, 2010 06:41AM

TurningPointReject
A different approach to taking sabbatical

[www.desiringgod.org]

A leader is as a leader does

And that, my friends, is how it SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE at Turning Point. Pure honesty, no secrecy, no pretense. Frankly -- a godly man's approach. Hmmm what does that say about the men at TP? It speaks volumes doesn't it?

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: April 09, 2010 09:46AM

buddy
Is it true that false Apostle Mike Villamor is still running TPCWOC behind the scene and that Jeff Barnes is just a puppet?

Yes.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: April 09, 2010 10:40AM

[www.youtube.com]

Megadeth"symphony of destruction"-see if you get the irony of the group name,song title and lyrics and how they relate!

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: April 11, 2010 03:00PM

False Word-Faith Movement, positive confession, name it claim it, famous (in his own mind) perspirational speaker Ken Ralston of TPCWOC will be spreading his false teachings to the Skagit Valley TurningPoint Church and this church is one of false Apostle Mikes plant churches. Dave Luster is the spiritual son of Mike Villamor and the Pastor of Mikes church in Mount Vernon, Washington.

Date: May 2, 2010
Time: From 9:00 am until 10:30 am

715 W Division
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Map link

Are you ready for the next level in your life? Maybe it is a promotion or advancement at work. Maybe it is simply finding a job that will satisfy. You might be looking for more in your daily activities. Join us for this special session with Pastor Ken Ralston for both Sunday morning services.

Ken is impacting people throughout the country with his message of “Next Level Thinking” thinking that catapults you into your future. God has called Ken to release business people, entrepreneurs, athletes and achievers that desire to accomplish more in the marketplace into the giftings and callings of God on their lives. His commitment to excellence and self-discipline will inspire you to step up to the greatness that God has placed inside of you. His vision of business people fulfilling their God-given purpose to be successful in the marketplace, and that calling to be acknowledged and validated in the church, as a vital component to the church fulfilling its’ purpose, became the heartbeat of Ken’s ministry. (smells like stinking thinking to me)(What kind of people is Kenny impacting through out the country?) (gullible people)
(This is when the positive confession comes in: Ken thinks in his mind that he is a famous speaker and in his own mind he really thinks he is.)

Ken & Valerie birthed and direct MarketPlace Ministries at TPC, and Valerie also directs Flourish Women’s Ministry at TPC

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2010 03:11PM by buddy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.