Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: March 31, 2010 01:56PM

Time for another conference for the Flourish Womens Ministry at TPCWOC

Flourish wants you to join us at The Rock Church with Lisa Bevere, May 21st -22nd! Register at Flourish April 10th & receive a Special Gift! Custom-Designed necklace for the conference!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: April 03, 2010 12:34AM

UndeniablyLivid
Where are Mike's friends? That's what has made me so angry. No one ever stood up to him. Idiots all!!

I feel your pain and hurt! This is the result of Spiritual Abuse in the first degree!
Abuse that is perpetrated upon a trusting group of believers in the forms of false teaching Manipulation and Coercion. How many times have we heard Mike or Tony say "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." They coerces people into believing that the more I give the more I will receive. How many people have lost their homes or Marriages due to this kind of prosperity teaching?

Mike Step down!

Kim and Jeff Barns Stop leading people astray!

Date: April 04, 2010 01:49AM

T

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2010 01:52AM by buddy.

Date: April 04, 2010 02:04AM

TPCWOC Home web site: Flourish Womens Ministry new series: Take a God look at yourself and become a (God)chick
Look at the pictures of Kim Barnes and TP womens directer (speak it and receive it, blab it grab it) false word- faith teacher Valerie Ralston and notice the star in the left top corner of the pictures of the two wanna be rock stars. Not only will you be introduced into false teaching but the wanna bees will want you to go to the conference to see Lisa Bevere so you can learn how to double and triple honor the new false Apostle of the city of Marysville Jeff (the Rock) Barnes.
Lisa Bevere will be Passionate, Edgy, Relatable, Powerful and Funny. It will only cost you $50 dollars at the door. The word Edgy should really excite you. You don't want to be left behind and miss out on the cutting edge of the next new movement!

Date: April 04, 2010 12:18PM

Is it true that false Apostle Mike Villamor is still running TPCWOC behind the scene and that Jeff Barnes is just a puppet?

Date: April 04, 2010 11:38PM

Here is the deal, Jeff Barnes is kind of boring when it comes to preaching and lacks some knowledge of the Bible and you will only get sugar coated preaching from Jeff. Mike Villamor talks to much and says to many goofy things and brings alot of the problems on himself, so Mike is using Jeff and Kim Barnes hoping the Forum and all the problems will go away while Mike has went into hiding while he runs the show from behind the curtain. Jeff will use unity and love to try and put TP back together while all the false doctrines still will be taught from behind the scene. Nothing has really changed and Mike is using the youth program to bring more young people to TP so that he can control them and turn them into slaves to do all the work around the church and recruit more slaves. Mike will then groom them into attending his fake college PNBC(SOMA) where he will really try to brainwash them with all his cultic tactics and introduce them to all his false doctrines. Mikes empire can only survive with money and young people. I believe Jeff is a smoke screen and Mike wants all the attention to be on Jeff Barnes untill there is nothing to talk about on the FORUM and Mike can resume business as usual.

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: April 06, 2010 11:12PM

Photos on Facebook of Easter Service. Lots of new "suckers" oops I mean new faces in the crowd. I cannot judge their walk with Christ or their sincerity, but I wonder. How many of those new faces are new converts to the prosperity Jesus -- and not the Jesus of righteousness, judgment, mercy and grace. How many of them have heard that they are wretched sinners and God's wrath, everlasting torment and HELL is what they deserve. I always heard, God wants to heal you, prosper you, be the real dad you never had. I never heard you deserve hell and you're going there because you're a sinner unless you REPENT and believe that! So disgusting. Maybe Jeff Barnes will learn how to preach the hard passages of scripture -- maybe he will be able to preach THROUGH the word and tackle the "whole counsel of God" and not just pull out scriptures to prove his point on his topic-du-jour. I pray so. I would go back -- if he only would. I would go back in a heartbeat if he would renounce Mike and his ways, learn how to preach through a book of the Bible -- hard verses and all. And oh yes -- they are still giving their offerings "in front of man!" How unscriptural is that? Doesn't it say NOT TO DO THAT. I just don't get it -- and I know they have been told by people they USED to respect before those godly people left. Giving is to be done in secret. But not at TP. And so -- we remain gone, forgotten and mourning what could have been. I loathe you Turning Point! No I'm not bitter! LOL -- I'm working on that root! Sorry folks.

Date: April 07, 2010 12:56AM

Don't hold your breath, Mike is still in charge and Jeff Barnes has to much to lose. That goes with the rest of the staff too, even if they know Mike Villamor is wrong they are to scared to confront Mike. Mike Villamor is a master of control. If Jeff Barnes new his bible and was a true man of God with the Holy Spirit living inside of him he would have the courage and guts to stand up to Mike Villamor. Jeff Barnes has the Spirit of fear. Jeff Barnes needs to go back to a real bible college. I remember when we use to give our money in secret at TPCWOC and I thought that was really special, then the Prosperity gospel people decided that they might be able to create more money by going up front and making it a look at me giving, I am so wonderful , I am better then you if I run up to the giving box first. Then they started a giving a message in there to make you feel guilty right before the collection. Then the music would ramp up so you would be caught up in the moment of giving. If you don't run up front with your money then you are a no good for nothing christian and that goes with the Worship to, if you don't run up front and jump up and down to the worship music then you are less spiritual at TPCWOC.

Posted by: Brokenhearted ()
Date: April 07, 2010 05:28AM

UndeniablyLivid
Photos on Facebook of Easter Service. Lots of new "suckers" oops I mean new faces in the crowd. I cannot judge their walk with Christ or their sincerity, but I wonder. How many of those new faces are new converts to the prosperity Jesus -- and not the Jesus of righteousness, judgment, mercy and grace. How many of them have heard that they are wretched sinners and God's wrath, everlasting torment and HELL is what they deserve. I always heard, God wants to heal you, prosper you, be the real dad you never had. I never heard you deserve hell and you're going there because you're a sinner unless you REPENT and believe that! So disgusting. Maybe Jeff Barnes will learn how to preach the hard passages of scripture -- maybe he will be able to preach THROUGH the word and tackle the "whole counsel of God" and not just pull out scriptures to prove his point on his topic-du-jour. I pray so. I would go back -- if he only would. I would go back in a heartbeat if he would renounce Mike and his ways, learn how to preach through a book of the Bible -- hard verses and all. And oh yes -- they are still giving their offerings "in front of man!" How unscriptural is that? Doesn't it say NOT TO DO THAT. I just don't get it -- and I know they have been told by people they USED to respect before those godly people left. Giving is to be done in secret. But not at TP. And so -- we remain gone, forgotten and mourning what could have been. I loathe you Turning Point! No I'm not bitter! LOL -- I'm working on that root! Sorry folks.

I saw the photos. It was a complete turn around. I recognized elders and deacons, but everyone else was "new". I suppose that's good for TP leaders. Now they can move on, like nothing ever happened. By the time these people figure out what's wrong, leaders will be grooming a new "crop".

And about the tithe. I felt "dirty" looking at pix of people giving their offerings, yet I contnued to do it. What does that say about me?

Posted by: UndeniablyLivid ()
Date: April 07, 2010 06:10AM

All it says about you is that you were shell shocked for a season -- and then you wised up and got the hell out of there. That's all. You wanted to give -- you gave -- you wised up to all the additional crap that was going on -- you left. Good on you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2010 06:11AM by UndeniablyLivid.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.