Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: M&M ()
Date: March 13, 2010 10:28PM

It has been awhile since I have written.

There is an interesting website called Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (you can google ECFA. It outlines seven standards for financial accountability that seem so common sense but seem to be missed by many organizations including TP.

What is of specific interest to me are the basic tenets of healthy financial practices and secondly, it has a section on principles for an independent board. The most obvious are that no board member can be on staff, or family of staff, or blood relation to the leader.

This seems so obvious and full of common sense. It also advises the planned turnover of the board on a regular basis. The need to maintain continuity but also fresh perspective.

These two principles it seems to me, clear regular financial practices and an independent board can save all church or Christian ministries enormous pain and scandal and public derision.

I just read again II Corinthians, it is informative I think in regards to Turning Point but also any ministry. There were two things that hit home to me. Paul was, along with Moses, one of the most influential men who ever lived (I am not including Jesus of course). He was brilliant, well educated, deeply spiritual, yet what is so obvious in reading 2 Cor is that there was absolutely no cult worship of Paul. In fact it was exactly the opposite. At times reading the text Paul has to appeal to them, to explain to them, this occurs again and again in both 1 and 2 Cor. How different this is to the current concept of apostolic royalty.

Marty

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: March 16, 2010 02:41AM

TPCWOC Home web site:

Church Business Meeting : March 21st : right after service in the sanctuary : 11:45am Totem Middle School

Will this business meeting be open to ask questions?

Can we help out with the questions to be asked at the business meeting?

Where is all the money for the possessing the land campaign?
Does Mike still get a huge salary from Turning Point Marysville?
How much will Mike and Cyndi get paided from the bible college PNBC(SOMA)?
What is Jeff Barnes salary and does he get money also from the UGM business deal?
Would it be wise to move back into the old building to save money?
What kind of accountabity and transparency can we expect from the leadership at Turning Point Marysville?
Can we speak out against false doctrines and spiritual abuse at Turning point Marysvilles without being labled divisive?
Do we have to accept the teaching of the Word-faith movement and the Kingdom now movement to be a member of Turning Point Marysville?
As executive elders can Mike and Cyndi still control the decisions at Turing Point Marysville?
Will Jeff Barnes be the covering Apostle or will we still have Mike as our covering at Turning Point Marysville.
If we refuse to show double honor to Jeff Barnes will we be in trouble?
Would it be consider double honor if i ask to clean Jeff Barnes house and do his yard work for him? Does it have to be money?
If we decide that Turning Point was not the church we joined and we feel we where defrauded can we get our money back that we gave?
Jeff Barnes declares to be the new Apostle of the city of Marysville so does that mean if i attend another church in Marysville i will be still be under the covering of Jeff Barnes?
Is the Mayor of Marysville and the city counsel under the covering of the new Apostle of the city Jeff Barnes?
Can we elect new elders every two years?
Why are the Pastors and their wifes on the elder board?
Who is Mike Villamor accountable to and where does he get his counsel?
Would it be wise to have a open public forum at Turning Point Marysville so current attenders and past attenders can voice their concerns?
Should the leadership at Turning Point Church Marysville make it right with all the people who suffered spiritual abuse at Turning Point Marysville?
Can the leadership at Turning Point Church Marysville admit that they have hurt people by teaching false doctrines and by using cultic tactics to try and control people?
When we give our money to the Turning Point Church Marysville would it be right to see how much salary each staff person gets paid and exactly where the rest of the money goes?
If I send my child to youth group at Turning Point Church Marysville will they be turned into spiritual slaves by the leadership at Turning Point Church Marysville and be introduced to false teaching?
If i am a PNBC (SOMA) student and next year if i refuse to attend the Caset Treat Vision Conference will i be expelled from PNBC?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2010 02:54AM by buddy.

Date: March 17, 2010 04:28AM

TPCWOC Launch Service for false Apostle Mike and false Prophet Cyndi Villamor on Sunday March 14th is now online at TP Home web site. Its a historic service for Mike and Cyndi. You will hear testimonies of forgiveness, deliverance and healing in this candid interview hosted by the new Apostle of the city of Marysville, Jeff (The Rock) Barnes and his wife Kim. Mike says that TP has been a dream and trys to share the roots of TP. Mike and Cyndi go way back to their humble beginnings as youth Pastors in the Church of God in Edmonds. ( Mike forgets to mention his spiritual father false Apostle Tony Cunningham and the huge impact he had on forming TP) Mike wanted to be a youth pastor for life. Mike experienced a spark in his vision and the Lord told him to dream a dream so impossible that you know you can't do it on your own. Mike says that one guy said he was stupid. ( Mike you should have listened to that guy) Cyndi shares the first time someone got healed at TP and how the healings just never stopped.(Is that why the healing testamonies dried up that you used to have online, and that is one of the reasons you introduced the Word- faith movement into the church because of the lack of healings) Mike shares how he would call the morgue to see if the dead had risen yet. Mike says that TP started out as a seeker sensitive church. Mike says that they studied the book of acts and they where suppose to be just like the church in the book of Acts.(They had alot of Apostles like Tony Cunningham, Dr. Increase, Dr. Favor, Casey Treat, Jakes and Dr. Dollar back in those days, Mike just wants to be like one of them) Mike and Cyndi share how they delivered the first demon out of someone.(I wonder since they didn't know what they where doing if the demon moved itself into Mike and Cyndi back when they preformed the exorcism)Mike says that he wants his kids to fight religion like fighting the plague.( Mike wants them to believe in all the false doctrines that he believes in and to fight againts any one who is opposed to his Kingdom Now movement) Mike says that his favorite season at TP is now and that the pain and suffering has transformed him.( Mike is even more delusional now then before the pain and suffering) Cyndi says her favorite season was summer jubilee and the unity of the churches. Cyndi says another favorite season is when she preached on worship one Sunday and people where jumping and spinning. Cyndi says people who never had freedom finally had freedom. She says that was a launch into a season of freedom. (" What you needed was a season of truth", Cyndi) She says that UGM will strenthen churches and she wants big events with special speakers and there is going to be crazy days at TP.(Looks like you already have had them) Mike says TP is struggling with different change, bondage, fears and worry and that grace is the only thing that matters.(Forget about Truth) The final words are that boldness and courage was rising up at TP. (Mike and Cyndi everybody with boldness and courage have left TP, nobody is left at TP to stand up and confront you guys for truth) Mike has left the country and has officially started his Apostolic journeys just like the Apostles in the book of Acts. Mike will bring you to the dreamland just like Moses all you have to do is have faith in your mighty leader and it will happen.

Date: March 17, 2010 05:08AM

TurningPointWOC CULT: Summer Jubilee rally this Sunday 6p @ Allen Creek Community Church.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2010 05:15AM by buddy.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: March 17, 2010 12:47PM

ANYTIME YOU SEE THE LETTERS "UNI"

IN A MINISTRY TITLE OR CHURCH NAME, RUN!!!

THAT MEANS "YOU AND I"

SHOULD NOT BE IN THIS!!!

Period!!!

Date: March 20, 2010 02:12AM

TPCWOC Home Web Site: Special Announcement One Eighty Youth Ministry Letter from Youth Pastor
Exciting things are happening and big things are in the works.
(I respectfully disagree with big things are in the works.)
Two parts of the letter bring concerns and questions:

Junior high and High school combined is a ministry model that is seen across the nation and around the world. Many notable and respected churches practice this model, such as Christian Faith Center, Wave church (Virginia), and Champions Center, just to name a few.

(Christian Faith Center is a cultic false prosperity,positive confession, Word-Faith movement church. How do we see respect in Casey (the helicopter guy) Treats church?)

Over the next months we are looking forward to seeing campus ministry explode on the middle and high schools in Marysville.

When the campus ministry explodes on the middle and high school in Marysville. False Apostle Mike and Jeff(The Rock)Barnes will be able to use the youth pastor at TP to groom young students into mind controlled spiritual slaves so eventually they will attend the fake bible college, Pacific Northwest Bible College (instead of attending a real college) at TP and will be introduced to all of the false doctrines by false Apostle Mike Villamor and company. Eventually you will have hundreds of mini Mikes running around spreading false doctrines all over the place. Mike will use the young people to build his empire and create wealth and fame for himself.

I Love and am praying for the youth pastor at TP.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: March 20, 2010 07:01PM

Date: March 20, 2010 08:29PM

Paul says "For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. " in Acts 20:29

Date: March 20, 2010 09:43PM

Date: March 21, 2010 06:58AM

Christianity began as a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. When it went to Greece it became a philosophy. When Christianity went to Rome it became an organization. When it spread throughout Europe it became a culture. And when it comes to TPWOC it is a $$$ making business.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.