Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Date: June 06, 2011 11:12AM

As many of you probably already know, the TPC Child Care Center was recently closed one week ago. As i understand it, none of the employees were given severance packages like the other employees were when laid off. This is especially hard for 2 people there. Please pray for there finances and better jobs. They both really love the Lord. One of them no longer attends TPC. Also the Co-op will not be opening either.God Bless

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 06, 2011 08:20PM

Mike,Like the 2 people that prayers are being graciously requested for are you prepared for trials,diffiCULTties and hardships?

[www.videos.es]

[www.youtube.com] Quicksand-Delusional

Radiant Life Church of Sacramento, California, Pastor Tony Cunningham
[forum.culteducation.com]

Dang,I really,really crack myself up?Do you still follow these types of clowns?You do realize that there is a reason you sat there and listened to Mike from 1998 on and did not know God existed until I was your evidence don't you?Just asking! Here is a clue baby.Salvation is by faith not by works.If it were by works it would give cause to brag about worldly deeds robbing God's glory.If you listen to the wolves brag about their achevements an success (like kids at their 10 year high school reunion) it can potentially turn you into a slave to the pursuit of their lifesyle!

In My Humble Opinion that is what happened to you! Right down to the "Cyndi" hairstyle and spending 60 hours a week there! Now selling salvation by works gets mucho time,energy and labor and painting talents donated to the cause,Mikes cause not Gods.Villamor can get you to accept Jesus,BUT Villamor cannot get Jesus to accept you! None of them can,they just won't tell you that.I will! If Villamor thinks he can or has replaced Jesus or "modernized" scripture through his "conduit" BS he is plainly and simply the antichrist.Don't know how else to put it! Run for the door!

Salavation is acheived and you should know this, through faith. The son is the screener,for it is through him that you must pass to get to God,Villamor,like in the movie Rocky is in my opinion a "Paper Champion". Salvation, cannot be taken away by man unless he can rip that FREE gift right out of Gods hands! I don't think Villamor is that man !Reciting an acceptence prayer after Villamore and these clowns is just that.It is not being "saved".When they make claims to be conduits,the chosen ones,apostles whatever their gimmicks you should be running for the door! In my opinion they are simply putting themselves in the position of screener,actually a (WEDGE) making themselves the sheeps "personal Jesus" enslaving you with no hope of acheiving salvation because you are trying to obey the pretender.If they teach a different gospel, or change scripture in any manner they are what, and you are in what?..................................... A Cult of Personality and eternally damned,like them, unless they reach bottom,repent and are SAVED.!

Reference any and everything you hear or PRETENDERS attempt to teach you against www.biblos.com If you have a ? about a subject ,type it in you will receive a biblical response not some "Cult of Personality /Conduit B.S. You are commanded to test what you are taught and challenge false teachings so that others may avoid being ensnared by them wolves.......................Sheesh............Here,I typed in GREED for you ! And it is on special today like every day FREE! Unlike those that invite you to "Pray for your Pay"

Bible Search Results 1 - 20 of about 29 for greed. Search took 0.12 seconds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning ...

With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they
are experts in greed--an accursed brood! ... They have hearts trained in greed. ...
//bible.cc/2_peter/2-14.htm - 18k

2 Peter 2:3 In their greed these teachers will exploit you with ... In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. ... In
their greed they will make up clever lies to get hold of your money. ...
//bible.cc/2_peter/2-3.htm - 18k

Romans 1:29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness ... They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity.
They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. ...
//bible.cc/romans/1-29.htm - 17k

Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your ... Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality,
impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. ...
//bible.cc/colossians/3-5.htm - 17k

Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of ... But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind
of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people. ...
//bible.cc/ephesians/5-3.htm - 17k

Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard ... ... Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the
abundance of his possessions ... Guard against every kind of greed. ...
//bible.cc/luke/12-15.htm - 17k

Mark 7:22 greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander ... ..... greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. ...
//bible.cc/mark/7-22.htm - 16k

1 Thessalonians 2:5 You know we never used flattery, nor did we ... You know we never used flattery, nor did we put on a
mask to cover up greed--God is our witness. ...
//bible.cc/1_thessalonians/2-5.htm - 17k

Ezekiel 16:27 So I stretched out my hand against you and reduced ... So I stretched out my hand against you and reduced your territory; I gave you over
to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were ...
//bible.cc/ezekiel/16-27.htm - 17k

Isaiah 57:17 I was enraged by his sinful greed; I punished him ... I was enraged by his sinful greed; I punished him, and hid my
face in anger, yet he kept on in his willful ways. ...
//bible.cc/isaiah/57-17.htm - 16k

Matthew 23:25 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you ... ... and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish,
but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. ...
//bible.cc/matthew/23-25.htm - 17k

Luke 11:39 Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees ... Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the
cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. ...
//bible.cc/luke/11-39.htm - 17k

Habakkuk 2:5 indeed, wine betrays him; he is arrogant and never at ... ... In their greed they have gathered up many nations and swallowed many peoples. ...
His greed is as wide as Sheol; like death he has never enough. ...
//bible.cc/habakkuk/2-5.htm - 17k

1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I am writing you that you must not ... ... But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother
if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler ...
//bible.cc/1_corinthians/5-11.htm - 19k

Proverbs 11:6 The righteousness of the upright delivers them, but ... ... The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the
treacherous will be caught by their own greed. ...
//bible.cc/proverbs/11-6.htm - 15k

1 Peter 5:2 Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care ... ... Watch over it as God does: Don't do this because you have to, but because you
want to. Don't do it out of greed, but out of a desire to serve. ...
//bible.cc/1_peter/5-2.htm - 18k

Micah 7:3 Both hands are skilled in doing evil; the ruler demands ... ... The prince asketh, and the judge is there for a reward; and the great man
uttereth his soul's greed: and together they combine it. ...
//bible.cc/micah/7-3.htm - 16k

1 John 2:16 For everything in the world--the cravings of sinful ... ... Not everything that the world offers-physical gratification, greed, and
extravagant lifestyles-comes from the Father. It comes from ...
//bible.cc/1_john/2-16.htm - 18k

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of ... ... all kinds of evil. Some have been led astray from the faith in their greed,
and have pierced themselves through with many sorrows. ...
//bible.cc/1_timothy/6-10.htm - 18k

Ephesians 5:5 For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or ... ... You know very well that no person who is involved in sexual sin, perversion, or
greed (which means worshiping wealth) can have any inheritance in the kingdom ...
//bible.cc/ephesians/5-5.htm - 17k

I need my own Forum yes/no? Be Good People,God Bless You All Forever! I Retire from the forum,both reading and writing!I wish you all the very best! And remember Villamor,in your own words "GOD KNOWS",so nothing really has to be proved !Peace little buddy!Pray,Pray,Pray!

Date: June 07, 2011 01:22PM

I am glad that Jeff Barnes found gainful employment so he can support his family. I am even happier he has chosen to go back to his original vocation which I am sure he is very good at and will be successful in.

I am sorry that TPC closed the daycare center without offering severance packages to the employees but after the heat they took when Mike and other staffers left and their severance packages can you really blame TPC for doing nothing? If TPC is not going to use the properties our dollars paid for then they all need to be sold and the money returned to the Stewardship donors.

D of D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2011 01:22PM by Daughter of Dorcas.

Date: June 08, 2011 06:52AM

The villamors are like tornados passing through peoples lives. wreckage everywhere, but the wind is not concerned. all those future leaders who graduated soma. where are they now. working in banks, stores, resturants. or sister churchs with like spirits of turningpoint in them. I have to agree with ostrisize, mikes personal quest to be like benny hinn, which he already was, narcistic , controlling, lover of self both of them. ruined many, but we should not be surprised, for many false prophets shall arise. in a way I'm glad I experienced all this, it took my eyes off following the creation, and on to following the creator. It taught me that not everyone who says lord lord, actually even knows Him. instead of destroying my faith, it has taken it off the things of this world and onto the rightfull recipient, God, Jesus the Holy spirit. never again will I seek a man to be my go between to my Heavenly Father, thank you villamors

Date: June 08, 2011 07:02AM

Ok, let's try this again. All I asked for was prayer for these two women because they lost their jobs. I was not indicating that they should get severance packages from the Stewardship campaign funds. Heck, I don't know if there is any Stewardship campaign funds left after they dipped into those funds illegally. These two women are fine Christian ladies. One I repeat, left TPC and attends another church, but still worked at the TPC child care center. Isn't what some of this forum is about? Praying for what TPC has done to the people and praying that God will continue to open up their eyes and ears that still attend there. I myself am still trying to recover from all the garbage that happended there as many of you are. Thank goodness I finally found the church the Lord wants me in. It is so refreshing and I finally feel the Holy Spirit's presence there. Something that is seriously lacking at TPC. Do I still pray for the people at TPC, yes I do. That they will change and do it God's way or close the doors if they refuse to change. I was fed up with the pride, arrogance, and legalism that was rampant it that place. One of the new elders that was close friends with a family that went there would not even take the time to visit his friend at the hospital when they had surgery. That says a lot to me. This family (thank goodness) is looking for a new church because they are tired of all the secrets that are STILL going on there. From what I understand, they wanted to keep it a big secret that the Child Care Center was closing. Now why was this suppose to be such a big secret again. SECRETS< SECRETS< SECRETS. I just don't see this place changing. Well, it is in God's hands now. He will do as He sees fit. And yes, if anyone ever asked me if they should stay or leave TPC I would say "run don't walk out of that place". God Bless.

Date: June 09, 2011 08:02PM

I never contemplated the thought that severance packages would again be taken from Stewardship money - I am sure there is none left since the bank siezed what was left and if there is any money left they are not that stupid to dip into that money albeit as a loan. I was thinking of severance packages from the General Fund and I am sure that nothing was done for these ladies because of the heat over the previous severance packages. Not really fair either, don't do for a few what you are not willing to do for all. Is it me or is there just a total lack of common sense at TPC? I do pray for those who are still there "and" those who have left. The devastation left behind by the Class 5 tornado which is Mike and Cyndi Villamor damaged and destroyed so much. I will pray for the ladies who lost their jobs at the daycare center. Since they are also closing the Coop does that mean Mrs. Jeff Koelmer is loosing her job too? Did this elder's wife get severance pay?

D of D

jesuschristismydelight
Ok, let's try this again. All I asked for was prayer for these two women because they lost their jobs. I was not indicating that they should get severance packages from the Stewardship campaign funds. Heck, I don't know if there is any Stewardship campaign funds left after they dipped into those funds illegally. These two women are fine Christian ladies. One I repeat, left TPC and attends another church, but still worked at the TPC child care center. Isn't what some of this forum is about? Praying for what TPC has done to the people and praying that God will continue to open up their eyes and ears that still attend there. I myself am still trying to recover from all the garbage that happended there as many of you are. Thank goodness I finally found the church the Lord wants me in. It is so refreshing and I finally feel the Holy Spirit's presence there. Something that is seriously lacking at TPC. Do I still pray for the people at TPC, yes I do. That they will change and do it God's way or close the doors if they refuse to change. I was fed up with the pride, arrogance, and legalism that was rampant it that place. One of the new elders that was close friends with a family that went there would not even take the time to visit his friend at the hospital when they had surgery. That says a lot to me. This family (thank goodness) is looking for a new church because they are tired of all the secrets that are STILL going on there. From what I understand, they wanted to keep it a big secret that the Child Care Center was closing. Now why was this suppose to be such a big secret again. SECRETS< SECRETS< SECRETS. I just don't see this place changing. Well, it is in God's hands now. He will do as He sees fit. And yes, if anyone ever asked me if they should stay or leave TPC I would say "run don't walk out of that place". God Bless.

Date: June 25, 2011 11:44PM

Who is giving out licenses at TPC? Is this an internet license? or did the Elders do some copy and pasting in photoshop to create these licenses? Do these two newly licensed "pastors" acknowledge publicly that TPC was indeed a cult? Or do they continue to keep the secret?

Question: What would you think if Mike and Cyndi were to become associate pastors at another church?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2011 11:51PM by TurningPointReject.

Attachments: Screen shot 2011-06-25 at 8.38.34 AM.png (79.5 KB)  
Posted by: Breaker ()
Date: June 28, 2011 12:08AM

I was involved with the church years ago. Left the church when Mike and Cindi kick a friend out and would not tell the church body why. At that point I new something was wrong. My wife was in the church ministry and ran it for awhile. It was a calling she had. We moved out of state and finally got her away for the Church. She did fill that she was released form her calling to the ministry. Some of the elders left soon after that also. I'm guessing it was 2000.

We were part of the first plant. I'm sorry for how the church turned out. I witness many people being save for the fruit of the church at that time. But I was noticed that it was going for money instead of soul for Christ or it seemed. Every sin was a devil. I went to one of the meetings at Mike & Cindi house to pray about what I was noticing (about the Church) that was a mistake. I got a prayer back for Cindi all but calling me a devil. I couldn't compete with Cindi. I think she ran the Church At that time.

Well I thought I would let you all know that I'm sorry I was apart of the beginning. I pray for you all. Please pray for me and my wife as we repent for are involvement of the church. Its easy to get caught up in all the hip of a new plant. It was exciting.

With the love Christ
Breaker

Posted by: Breaker ()
Date: June 28, 2011 03:43AM

Correction: My wife ran the Children's Ministry not the church ministry.

With the love Christ
Breaker

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 28, 2011 09:56PM

Can somebody explain why TPC has women as pastors?
Where is the biblical instruction for this office?

In Acts 18, Priscilla and Aquila are presented as faithful ministers for Christ. Priscilla's name is mentioned first, perhaps indicating that she was more “prominent” in ministry than her husband. However, Priscilla is nowhere described as participating in a ministry activity that is in contradiction to 1 Timothy 2:11-14. Priscilla and Aquila brought Apollos into their home and they both discipled him, explaining the Word of God to him more accurately (Acts 18:26).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.