Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Radiant Life Church -- first of all...im back!
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: September 11, 2007 10:39AM

This is good to hear of some more responses...and this is in no way a device at gossiping or any crap like that! TRUTH is what ppl want...tony will never give you an opportunity to speak to him if you are against him. Believe me...I have questioned Tom Brosic before and so have many others. It is sad to say how Tom Borsic will not let go of his relationship with Tony. Perhaps if this happened..RLC of Katy (please let them change that cookie cutter name) would thrive more. The I Love Katy Festival was such a small turn out, food was expensive and the same fake wannabe, toms and tony's wetre parading around with the same fake attitudes...Here's one for you tony lovers to bite on....when we did not come to church for a while...no one in leadership ever called....OMG! what do you think about that? my family is not being fed at RLC nor have we been for a long time...RLC is dangerous...and you knwo why...because I still attend just watching the destruction that takes place. Coca Cola...LOL! Steve Seller's the big boy works for Coca Cola...he makes a load of cash...He's filthy stinkin rich..of course tony is going to push coke...what did you think???One elder and his wife by the last name of the Huth's were having the Sellers over for dinner one night...Mrs. Huth went to the store to buy soda for the evening and purchased Pepsi cuz it was on sale...OMG! that's big when you can get soda on sale. So to make this short...Kelli Huth brought the soda home and Greg Huth made her take it back cause they could only serve coke because Steve Sellers was coming over for dinner...B.S. if you ask me...for those of you that are faint of heart...I am not sorry if I offended you. RR Moderator...this new guy on this posting by the name of Dr. Love is Aaron Love...remember him? He was the guy you kicked off the forum before for his follish remarks towards ppl! His name is Aaron Love and his wife's name is Gina...thought you might like to know. So Tony....if you're reading this thru your spies' eyes...come out and be a man dude! But I forgot...Wolves in Sheeps clothing...there's a strong connection there.....isn';t there???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2008 10:20PM by rrmoderator.

Options: ReplyQuote
first of all...im back!
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 11, 2007 03:04PM

Dr. Love doesn't hide behind an oxymoron of name, that is, to proclaim that he is one thing and then not actually be transparent. To that I credit him. Only two have had the balls to be honest and not fear having their identity "found out". I can tell by the hyper-spiritual lingo who some on this forum are... it is not difficult at all. I am also aware that there are nearly 200 page views daily. [i:504e0792da]Someone[/i:504e0792da] seems to be [i:504e0792da]so[/i:504e0792da] interested in keeping up with this thing...

I must be a spy, but Im a bad one, because I have let my identity slip. I have night vision goggles, and utility boots. I also have a laser gun and a utility belt, with turn signals and an emergency parachute in case I am airborne at some pointe. I will have to go back to the homebase and tell all that I have seen and heard since I am a spy. I should change my name to "Spymaster Deluxe" and wear campy 70's outfits. That would be an awesome look and no one would know it was me.

first of all...im back!
Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 11, 2007 04:01PM

thats awesome! Dose some one need a spy to do something that is already or can be done in secret by themselves? notice again only one question mark.

I'm just having too much fun with that one

good night

dbl A Bizzy

first of all...im back!
Date: September 11, 2007 04:04PM

???????? That is the question that begs to be answered. I will show how vital it is by adding ???????????????. ?.

first of all...im back!
Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: September 12, 2007 01:33AM

Speak the Truth,

Most of us have jobs, families, charitable work, and other things that are more important than this forum. So, I can't answer why so many people are viewing this thread, but refuse to post. I think people are just interested and curious about RLC. Maybe its the elders or maybe its people who are concern about friends or relatives who attend the church. Or maybe its people who are down right afraid or who fear rejection. You have to ask them. I do not know.

I doubt very seriously that you know who I am. Besides who you are and who I am is totally irrevelant. My goal is to prevent other people from becoming members of RLC and to assist those who go there with finding a church where its leaders follow the bible and not their own teachings.

I know that you have professed that you are not a follower of Tony and that you are not in the inner circle either. So, my question to you without the jokes or sarcastic remarks: Is why do you attend a church where the leaders mislead people and have false teachings?

I am surpassed debating about Tony and all the other nonsense that goes on. Why are you so defensive about the things that are going on there? Maybe since you are not inside of the inner circle you probably have no clue. So, I can understand that. However, I just can't understand why you defend RLC and ignore the things that take place there? All you have to do is read about the Shepard's and Discipleship Movement to get a better understanding of RLC. Can you honestly deny that these types of practices do not exist at RLC?

Some people may have a bone to pick with Tony. I do not have a bone to pick with him. I just hate to see people being taking advantage of. Tony is great business savvy man who has sold the product of RLC to people and is living quite well off of his investments. So, I do not blame him for wanting to make money. We all have families to feed. I blame him for abusing God and the church as a mean of acheiving his own personal gains.

I am through with debating about RLC. There is no point because Tony has got a strong hold on brainwashing people. So, I won't even waste my time. Talking to Tony worshippers is like talking to a rock.

However, I am not through with reaching out to people who attend there and I am not through with preventing others from going there. I will continue to talk to people privately and warn the outside community about RLC. I do not need to waste viable time on this forum when there is an entire community of people who may fall prey to Tony. So, the reason as to why I have not posted as much as before is because I am warning in the community.

first of all...im back!
Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: September 12, 2007 01:49AM

Transparent,

I am not surprise that the RLC church in Katy, TX is not thriving. Tony underestimated the culture and people of Houston, Texas. Most Texans are not into to that Mumbo Jumbo crap. Texas has a large percentage of Southern Baptist and Roman Catholics with the Latino population. It is going to be extremely difficult to convert the conservative Southern Baptist and Latino Catholics to RLC. Individuals born of the Catholic and Baptist faith will reject the worship style, 2:42 groups, and all the other nonsense that goes on at RLC. I can gurantee you that the Southern Baptist people of Texas will not come anywhere near RLC. Some Baptist consider that Mumbo Jumbo Hippie stuff that RLC does as non-Christ like anyway. A place like RLC just will never flourish in the south. Most southerners are cautious about outsiders coming in from California or from the north. Which is a great thing in the case of RLC.

first of all...im back!
Date: September 12, 2007 02:15AM

Second of all...I'm Back!

first of all...im back!
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: September 13, 2007 04:50AM

I am in total agreement with you.....Tony has no idea about southern living, and they don't understand it! well...all i know is that on this thread there are alot of hecklers...who cares? no one does....all i want is for ppl to understand that at a church there needs to be a healthy state within at all times....a kingdom divided against itself will fall....and we have seen this happen...it is very sad!

To Tony, Brandon, Tom B, Tom K, Joel A, Jeremy S, Ken B, Chris B, and all the others on staff as pastors (excluding Timothy TJ Stewart...because he seems down to earth) but all the leadership...elders, and deacons as well.....Live a REAL life.....Stop this discipleship thing which ain't even biblical as your program style of doing things, give up this spiritual parenting that has brought rifts amongst families, stop this SOMA (school of ministry arts that costs 9 thousand dollars minus and accredited degree)...give it all up! Look around you.....the real estate market in California sucks....all your investments in Real Estate have gone down the drain as a church....Members....ask for true financial accountabilities of the church...YOU WON"T FIND ANY! Stop doing what your doing....REPENT and Love the People of God! Truly love them!

first of all...im back!
Date: September 14, 2007 01:08AM

I agree - any church body should be exposed and accountable for financial management. There is something wrong immediately if these issues are in secret (spending/budget). However, I have not personally attempted to retrieve this information, so I do not feel I have the right to accuse in this area... I suppose I could just go into the office and ask for some info. We should verify this info before its considered fact, or has this been done already?

Yes, a kingdom divided will fall. That's the MAIN reason for so many denominations of one faith. Sad.

Its funny, because I am part of "RLC" and I dont have anything to do with real estate.

I actually love people from my heart, with what God gave me. I might just be the exception to the rule, however.

In response to most of this forum, I must say that there are MANY believers at RLC that do love the Lord and love one another. I see it all around. Just because there are simultaneously "not so good" things happening does not mean that the work of God is not being accomplished. I personally do agree with everything that occurs there, and the "methods" and "strategies" and whatever else, but what I do know is that it is up to me personally to do the work that needs to be done. I do not have to ask permission from Tony to visit the sick, or the imprisoned, or feed the hungry, and clothe the naked. The Word of God has already given me this charge.

...In other words, I do not think it is fair to say that RLC is full of real-estate mongers and business people trying to turn a profit at the expense of others. I have nothing to do with these wicked ways.

Also, what is up with the personal attacks against 242 groups and the worship style? 242 is a way for community (true community) to grow. Yes, some may do a ridiculously crappy job at it, but thats another story. And the worship "style"? That is a mighty shallow statement. I may not like hymnal style, or rap, or jazz, but God is the ONLY judge of whether or not He likes what he's getting. If you don't like the style, go somewhere else where the guitarist, drummer, and singers will cater to YOUR personal preference. I personally like ska-style worship and neo-industrial emo-style worship. Ok, I just made that last one up... anyway, get over it.

Also, to answer TMAC: I do NOT ignore the things that go on at RLC. Read my past posts, I have never denied anything either. I just firmly believe that there must be sound evidence before I believe something. And like I said like 47 or 48 times (nebulous numbers) I know alot of weird stuff goes on. But I also know that each person must choose to live their own life and make their own decisions. I dont believe that Tony ever told anyone to worship him, yet, there are people that make him a demi-god, or put him on some high place. Thats not me, thats not acceptable at all, and each individual is accountable to God for this life-style. To reiterate, I have never heard Tony tell someone, or even imply, that he must be worshiped or exalted. The problem, in part, is that individuals want to be recognized and accepted by leadership and therefore "honor" Tony and Tom and Brandon and on and on and on...

Also, why does everyone keep assuming that me and aaron are spies for Tony? What in the world? Honestly, come on now. Again, I will say, please read past posts from aaron and myself.

If you really want to make a difference (just an idea), try to live in such a way that others will see something different and want to know what it is, and then people will be drawn to Christ. That might just work. And if, by chance, the Bible is correct, then it WILL work. That is how I have chosen to live. If we just sit back and whine and complain about the current condition of things, it will only continue to deteriorate. If we get off of our arses and do something, then the communities around us will be changed for Christ. Again, just an idea. It is actually possible to reach out to people within the church without being overly cynical. I mean, it was whining that kept the israelites in the desert for so long. Right?

By the way, Pepsi is WAY tastier than Coke. I mean the bite that it gives and that refreshing flavor burst, WOW! Coke products taste cheap.

first of all...im back!
Date: September 14, 2007 03:19AM

I heckle because you make no sense. Are you informed that the original forum you posted is still alive and active? Why then do you start a new topic titled "...I'm back", not to mention there are multiple forum's having to do with your concern or RLC. Couldn't you have just showed up with one of you post and in that implying that you are indeed "back". From here on out im going to create one post and then follow it up on the other forums with... (Please see "First of all...I'm back" Forum, for Dr. Love has enlightened us all with his words again.) And maybe a link or something.

I agree with Joe, I say that mostly because I don't have time to sit here and say all the things he said again without sounding as well educated.
We should all take these things to heart.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.