Current Page: 2 of 3
first of all...im back!
Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 15, 2007 03:22AM

(Please see "Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento" Forum, for Dr. Love has enlightened us all with his words again.)

[board.culteducation.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
first of all...im back!
Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 30, 2007 02:20AM

My question to all of you is, why is Christianity so susceptible to the type of destructiveness discussed in these forums? Does it have something to do, perhaps, with the character of its founder? Here is something for you to ponder, if you are so inclined:

[www.amazon.com][/url]

first of all...im back!
Posted by: John Fox ()
Date: October 09, 2007 06:51PM

When Jesus referred to us as sheep, he wasn't complimenting us on our group intelligence.

John

Re: first of all...im back!
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: October 19, 2007 09:04AM

In the words of a somewhat interestingly wise musician:
"Silly monkeys, where there's one you're bound to divide it, right in two."

I forgot, what was the point of this thread again? To say that you're back? I don't get it...

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: October 23, 2007 01:15AM

SPEAK TRUTH! How is it going? Listen, this thread was posted by accident with first of all I'm back....I was trying to respond to one of the RLC things and accidenty posted new thread! SO hope fully that answers you're question regarding the title of this thread!

Simple mistake...LOL!

Anyways ppl....leave this whole damn thing alone! Talking about RLC is already making me sick to my stomach with disgust. Either you like it or don't like it (RLC) Whatever you do that's what you do and wherevever you attend church is where you attend church. Some ppl like Taco Bell and another likes Burger King....Who really cares....Go where God wants you to be!!!!

Later People!

Date: January 22, 2008 08:15AM

It is going well, thank you for asking. Well I am definitely Laughing Out Loud on this one, what a coincidence, huh? Haha... LOL LOL LOL indeed. Taco Bell uses a high quantity of lard and bi-products that do not naturally assimilate into the human body, so I will not go there to that church... that's for sure! And the seating at Burger King is not really "pew-like" enough for my style. And besides, they stopped selling whoppers, according to the commercials at least...

Well, LOL.

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: January 23, 2008 06:57AM

Yes Joe, Clearly neither of those are Healthy alternatives.

-Look at me i am back..., just to leave agian!

I wonder if this will change his mind?

Date: March 25, 2008 12:19AM

Thread bump. You forgot this one, Mr or Mrs Whatajoke...

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 25, 2008 12:25AM

SpeakTruth:

One of your posts was not approved.

Please refrain from personal attacks and name calling.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: March 25, 2008 03:51AM

thank you Dr. SpeakTruthLove. Just letting you know that I have never posted on this site until recently. The sites have entertained me since they started and have also made me realize I am not the only one that has experienced the lack of sincerity and bizarre things going on at RLC. People there are as phony as they come. It is hard to be hospitable when it doesn't live in your heart yet. Get out to some other churches. See what they are doing. You talk about RLC firing up people for God and not following through as if it is a good thing. Grow up. There are alot of churches out there that have it together. Anyway, this is my last post. I needed to let it out to complete my hurt and healing. Radiant Life simply lacks quality leadership and accountability. It can do nothing without the leaders prompting.

moderator- thank you for the outlet on this forum. Please do not let people from Radiant Life turn it into a farce. Whatever the level of hurt or destruction in people at Radian Life it is real. It doesn't make it any less real if their people do not validate it.

I hope this has encouraged others to come forward and let it go and get on with it. There are alot of good churches out there.

Dr. SpeakTruthLove have fun arguing amongst yourselves and making fun of people who are hurting.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.