Current Page: 2 of 3
LONELINESS OUTSIDE THE CULT
Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 07:55AM

sistersoap
Dear Friends on this Board,
What do you do when you want to talk to someone about Thieme and your life before during and after? How do you find someone to talk to about it? It is very hard to do. It seems the people around me don't want to hear it. They seem to think that talking about it should be OVER with once you leave. NOT SO.

I have spent a lot of time the last week or so reviewing this board, and other sources about what I used to believe and how it affected me and NOBODY here seems to realize how important it is to keep talking about it.

If it were not for you here on this board, there would be virtually nobody at all who knows what I am talking about.

I am so thankful to ORANGE who started this thread! And to the Rick Ross web site for providing the forum in the first place.

There is one difficulty you might be able to help me with and that is the size of the print on the screen. I wish I could control the size of the print. To read these posts I have to copy and paste into a word processing program, enlarge the print and then read it. Cumbersome!

Suggestions, anyone?

Sistersoap

BUY A HARLEY!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 17, 2007 07:59AM

EmeraldMyst
REPLY:
No I never thought about Craig's List. What would I look for there? cult recovery? Is it a message board too?

My particular group is fairly obscure, but I could post for anyone who has left that group locally who wish to correspond or even meet....Hmmmm. I will go there and check it out now.

Thanks,
SisterS.

[www.harley-davidson.com]

...But then again, some say Willie G. Davidson is the biggest cult leader out there.

Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:05PM

sanebiker
EmeraldMyst
REPLY:
No I never thought about Craig's List. What would I look for there? cult recovery? Is it a message board too?

My particular group is fairly obscure, but I could post for anyone who has left that group locally who wish to correspond or even meet....Hmmmm. I will go there and check it out now.

Thanks,
SisterS.

...But then again, some say Willie G. Davidson is the biggest cult leader out there.

It appears that you were replying to Sistersoap, not me. However, thank you for offering this non sequitur. Did you, perchance, have anything relevant to add to the conversation?

Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: September 18, 2007 01:00AM

I was very occupied while being in the Ben Yishai cult. But the group went sour and I had to move on. I can't believe that it's still in business. I knew Gary Coons, Hickman's successor and some people wanted me to date his sister, Darlene. It was many years ago.
I am involved with a Presbyterian Church and they helped me find a new place to live. The church has given me something to do and something to think about. I believe that where you find love, is where you should be.
I'm not a fundamentalist. If you find what you need in Islam, Hinduism, etc and if you're able to exist there, then I say it's fine.

Date: September 18, 2007 04:22AM

EmeraldMyst
sanebiker
EmeraldMyst
REPLY:

Thanks,
SisterS.

It appears that you were replying to Sistersoap, not me. However, thank you for offering this non sequitur. Did you, perchance, have anything relevant to add to the conversation?

She was saying she needed to express herself so...

as far as relevance - sorry, fresh out. :lol:

Date: September 18, 2007 04:26AM

sanebiker
EmeraldMyst
sanebiker
EmeraldMyst
REPLY:

Thanks,
SisterS.

She was saying she needed to express herself so...

as far as relevance - sorry, fresh out. BTW did you follow the link? :lol:

Posted by: Maynard ()
Date: September 19, 2007 11:25AM

Q: Why do women love jesus?

A: Because he's well hung!

roflwaffles!

Date: September 20, 2007 12:21AM

Maynard
Q: Why do women love jesus?

A: Because he's well hung!

roflwaffles!
I think we should keep quotes on the up and up here and not devolve into sexual innuendo.

Posted by: Maynard ()
Date: September 20, 2007 08:08AM

A joke is a joke dude...

Date: September 29, 2007 03:56AM

Maynard
A joke is a joke dude...
I think we should keep everything on the up and up here and not devolve into sexist jokes. I've informed Rick Ross about people breaking our rules before.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.