Current Page: 2 of 4
Who else has been hurt by Radiant Life Church in Sacramento?
Posted by: SpeakTruth ()
Date: September 06, 2007 02:36AM

Hey bud! How are you these days? By the way, the washer and dryer are in good working order, thanks again! PM me your contact info...

P.S. This forum is rediculous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 06, 2007 02:39AM

By the way, this is Joe[L].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2010 01:50AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Dr. Love ()
Date: September 08, 2007 04:11AM

I have been hurt by the people of radiant life church of Sacramento, if that’s what you mean? But by the building, it has never hurt me at all that would be absurd. Of course there was that time when I ran into the chair in the sanctuary; because I was walking around in the dark.....man did my shins hurt.

Aaron Love signing out

Date: September 11, 2007 04:02PM

So do you still go to KATY RLC? Just wondering.

Date: September 12, 2007 02:19AM

Just wanted to say hi, since I just posted on all the other posts.

Joe what are you doing for lunch today?

Date: September 15, 2007 03:24AM

(Please see "Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento" Forum, for Dr. Love has enlightened us all with his words again.)

[board.culteducation.com]

Posted by: sanebiker ()
Date: September 17, 2007 10:26AM

mr_v.tew
Lord Jesus, I pray that you will give me the wisdom and intelligence that you know I need to write truth. Father I ask that in every word I type, it will be to further your kingdom by bringing light to darkness and truth where there is none.
I will begin without a mask. My name is Vernon Tew, husband to Michelle Tew, and father to three beautiful sons, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Jordan. I have been part of RLC for about 5 years. I was 16 when I first visited the church by invite from a good friend of mine who attended my last church with me and committed to the Lord that he would stop at nothing to help me find salvation, even when I was a long ways off. Thank you to that friend and leader of mine. I have seen much and will recount what I can as accurately as I can, may the Lord help me. I was in brigades and had lost my father the day after my 16th birthday. Timothy gave a message on God being a father to the fatherless and when I broke into my brigade lead by my good friend I received Christ and accepted him as Abba, Father.
I have never been one to just easily conform I constantly raise questions and so does my friend even more so. I was in discipleship with my friend as he was and is still lead by Tom. (The word does command us to go and make disciples of all nations. Disciples of Christ not man. The discipleship that I experience is more mentoring and accountability. Not a completely submissive relationship to where I no longer think for myself. But rather it taught me to seek a personal relationship with Christ, and I believe that Christ will speak to me as a man with his friend and this is what I seek most in this temporal world but have yet to attain.)
We saw wrong doing in leadership between Jon and Erika and also between Tony and one of his mistresses, firsthand. One of my friends took the Jon situation to the board of elders and nothing was done. My good friend took the situation of Tony to the elders and nothing was done. Now Jon has since stepped down, (though still in sin), elders have left b/c of the prevalent and non-repentant sin, and yet Tony still "reigns". None of these things are made known to the public. My experience in ministry also is this... As soon as you step down from ministry, (which I had to do in humility, in one situation b/c I had sinned and needed the saving grace of God to help me rebuild my life and relationship with my wife), those that you had relation with in the ministry that you stepped down from cut all ties with you. They barely even acknowledge you in passing. This is my experience.
My good friend and I were spoken to by the Holy Spirit and told that RLC Sacramento was not our home anymore and sought a new church. Then the proposal for RLC Katy came about and the spirit moved again telling us that this was our out. I moved my family from Sac to Katy and this is where I now reside. My good friend was told by Tom that we would have very few ties with Tony accept very little guidance. This however is not true and when Tony speaks it is not potent as I remember it being when I first came to RLC. I remember Tony having glasses and wearing the same suit week after week. This is not the Tony of new. My friend on many occasions has confronted Tony and Tom with no positive outcome. In one incident Tony said, "Until you are mature, and I wouldn't say that you are, you must submit to your leaders, and when mature you then submit to God." This is B.S. Tom told him that he was sure as sure that my good friend is suppose to be a pastor as told by the spirit. When later confronted he told my friend that in any business if you have a problem with the President you will find it hard to advance. The church is not a business. My good friend then responded by saying that he should have been told that earlier and he would not have moved his family 2000 miles to TX.
There is good to report. Samuel even though under an evil man, Eli, prevailed and David submitted wholeheartedly to Saul and would not take his life, he was called a man after God's own heart. The Tony worship needs to stop. There needs to be repentance. I am now discipled by Tom and he is a good man that resembles none of the characteristics of an unsafe leading figure but all of the characteristics of the safe group/leader. I know this personally. Fear of man leads to destruction, but even Paul was once a zealous persecutor of the gospel and the Lord did great things through him. Pray for our leaders’ b/c all authority is established by God. Pray that Tony repents or has repented of his sin and that he moves forward forcefully advancing the kingdom. Pray that none are held under a "spell" but that all seek first His kingdom and His glory.

Everything I posted is fact. Nothing that I posted is false or a stretched version of the truth in any way. I seek the Glory of God and I consider my life worth nothing to me if only I might finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me.

Good God!!! Thank goodness I wasn't about to eat and you were saying grace. My Whopper Jr and Onion rings would be cold and my Vanilla milkshake would be melted.

Why drown people in a deluge of BS when a simple answer would be easier? If a person gets "abused" why did they allow it? Did the preacher put superglue on the pews or nail the doors closed?

Date: September 17, 2007 10:37AM

If you're getting hurt by a church you deserve it. You can't find the exit door? You need "church" that bad? I could suggest alternative crutches if you'd like. As Barnum and Bailey once said "....

Posted by: Maynard ()
Date: September 19, 2007 10:40AM

[img:9cf5c8d4b0]http://loljesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/jesussaves.jpg[/img:9cf5c8d4b0]
Is it any wonder that the "world" has such a perverted view of christianity? I mean...we can't even agree on what jebus to worship and how to actually "love" eachother! And what's with the whole "...I was hurt by a church..." bullshit? Scripture tells us that: There is no good in any man, not one. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god! So why are we so surprised when people let us down, or hurt us? Move on or shut up dude! How is any of our bickering and quarelling advancing the kingdom, or fulfilling gods purpose? All of the law and the prophits hinge on this one teaching: Love the lord god with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength, and the second is just like the first, love your nieghbor as yourself. The bible also says that the world will know we are christians by the love that we have, one to another. There is no love in dissonence, seperation, schizm, or segregational theology and philosophy. We are ALL a part of the body of christ, so deal with it!

Maynard,
(name and address withheld)

Date: September 19, 2007 04:09PM

Maynard
[img:ba28d88ac2]http://loljesus.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/jesussaves.jpg[/img:ba28d88ac2]
Is it any wonder that the "world" has such a perverted view of Christianity? I mean...we can't even agree on what Jesus to worship and how to actually "love" each other! And what's with the whole "...I was hurt by a church..." bullshit? Scripture tells us that: There is no good in any man, not one. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of god! So why are we so surprised when people let us down, or hurt us? Move on or shut up dude! How is any of our bickering and quarrelling advancing the kingdom, or fulfilling Gods' purpose? All of the law and the prophets hinge on this one teaching: Love the lord god with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength, and the second is just like the first, love your neighbor as yourself. The bible also says that the world will know we are Christians by the love that we have, one to another. There is no love in dissonance, separation, schism, or "segregational" theology and philosophy. We are ALL a part of the body of Christ, so deal with it!
Maynard,
(name and address withheld)

(Quoted post correct for spelling errors. Intelligent discourse - sh*tty spelling.)

AMEN & AMEN!!! you took the words right outa my mouth!!

Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.