Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Who else has been hurt by Radiant Life Church in Sacramento?
Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 16, 2008 05:55AM

What up Chucky? I tried getting a hold of you for a whole and you never text me back. I just found out that I had an old number. I did not know that you changed it. I wanted to call to hang out. Hopefully you are available. I too am glad that you are where you are at. I am sorry for all that has happened on the personal level. I am also sorry for not being a closer friend. I have been too self consumed and selfesh throgh the years. I hope to change that.

You were totally kind and helpful to me as you gave me a great income and comrodery for over a year. You worked me like a @#$% and LOVED it. LOL . I thank you so much for that. I hope business is still prospering.

-Ryan-

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 18, 2008 11:16AM

Chuck Fredricks
Howdy,

Some of you may know me, I have been going to RLC for six years now, and really still don't fit in:) I understand that I may frustrate some of you and that is ok with me, just understand that it is not my intention.

I did not know anything about God before I started to attend RLC but because of the teaching that I got from Tony, Brandon and others my life has increasenly got better. Now mind you they screw up just like the rest of us and didn't make all of the right decisions but all in all I chose to go with what they put in front of me. Now I am not an educated man but I do know how to make the right choices for myself, and some times I made the wrong decitions, but I think it would be wrong to blaim someone else for the decision I made. I would be like going on Jerry Springer and saying its my dads failt I turned out so rotten, no its just that I suck...

I understand and have been there to see some of the things that alot of you are saying and I don't totally disagree with any of you but I also would like you to know not everyone is wacked at RLC. I'm just a good ol boy who listens to the word of GOD and puts what I understand into practice. I have been done wrong by some at RLC but to put it behind me makes me feel a hell of a lot better. Now that I am a single dad it is hard for me to go to church with all the new trials I have, but one things for sure if I didn't have what I learned from RLC and the three years at soma I would be a shitty father. There are some in the congragation thet can suck my toe, but mayby I'll find that everywere. All I know is I love the one who saved me and for what ever reason he lead me to RLC and for that I will be forever greatfull to my GOD.

Well thats all I got for yall I hope I get to talk to you guys in real life not just this crap. Though really I don't know who any of you are I can't keep track of all of the nick names, sorry. I think one is my little buddy matt, if thats you little buddy I told your wife to tell you to call so you better...

Peace out.

well well well... whats up man? sorry I did not respond earlier i just saw this message... if you post ever again do it on the other forum its the one I check... but im getting your number from Ryan right now and ill will give you a call so we can catch up with voices involved...

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 16, 2008 02:40PM

I have and it all started with Tonys teachings.

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 09, 2010 02:58AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.