Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Who else has been hurt by Radiant Life Church in Sacramento?
Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: May 23, 2007 12:35AM

[b:3c428c3bdf]You all have probably read the mahority of postings. I would like to know who else has been hurt or is experiencing hurt right now because of the selfish acts we have seen at Radiant Life Church? Those willing to come forward and speak please post.

Thank You,

Transparent[/size:3c428c3bdf][/b:3c428c3bdf]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Abused ()
Date: June 24, 2007 05:29AM

Dear Transparent

I like your idea of having people post here with new personal testimonies or experiences that people have had is a good idea BLOG.

Again my prayer is that this BLOG would help start the healing process for anyone who has been [b:30b273aba3]spiritually hurt [/b:30b273aba3]or [b:30b273aba3]taken advantage of [/b:30b273aba3]while at [b:30b273aba3]Radiant Life Church[/b:30b273aba3].

The things that I would like to encourage people to share are how they have been affected by false teachings that have come down through the discipleship or small groups.

Also check out the other BLOG at
Destructive Churches[/color:30b273aba3]-> "[b:30b273aba3]Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento[/color:30b273aba3][/b:30b273aba3]"

[b:30b273aba3]KEEP PRAYING FOR RECONCILIATION[/color:30b273aba3][/b:30b273aba3][/size:30b273aba3]

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: June 26, 2007 05:56AM

Transparent,

That is great that you open up a thread for people to discuss their individual experiences with RLC. It will allow those who have been hurt by the misteachings of the church the freedom to share with others.

I am really concern about RLC church plants because at least the people in Sacramento know about the church. However, the people in Katy, Laguna, and other locations have no clue. So, before they get hurt or mislead it will be great to hear people's experiences about RLC.

Also, according to the recent June Convergence Newsletter of RLC church www.radiantlifechurch.org Tony is going to plant more churches by the year of 2011. We can only pray for those future families.

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: July 13, 2007 09:54PM

Here is my suggestion regarding the teachings at Radiant Life Church and Spiritual Abuse…people being hurt etc...etc.

Look at the book “The Moment Of Becoming” it is all right here.
Just barrow the book from somebody this is the foundation of the belief structure/system taught at RLC.

As for me I renounce all the false teaching at RLC and renounce the teachings that have been deposited in my life by the people at RLC.

Here is a topic that RLC is having a hard time accepting….[b:469be49db1]Grace and Salvation is something not earned….........................it all comes down to Trusting God.[/b:469be49db1]

Posted by: mr_v.tew ()
Date: August 02, 2007 01:36AM

Lord Jesus, I pray that you will give me the wisdom and intelligence that you know I need to write truth. Father I ask that in every word I type, it will be to further your kingdom by bringing light to darkness and truth where there is none.
I will begin without a mask. My name is Vernon Tew, husband to Michelle Tew, and father to three beautiful sons, Jeremiah, Isaiah, and Jordan. I have been part of RLC for about 5 years. I was 16 when I first visited the church by invite from a good friend of mine who attended my last church with me and committed to the Lord that he would stop at nothing to help me find salvation, even when I was a long ways off. Thank you to that friend and leader of mine. I have seen much and will recount what I can as accurately as I can, may the Lord help me. I was in brigades and had lost my father the day after my 16th birthday. Timothy gave a message on God being a father to the fatherless and when I broke into my brigade lead by my good friend I received Christ and accepted him as Abba, Father.
I have never been one to just easily conform I constantly raise questions and so does my friend even more so. I was in discipleship with my friend as he was and is still lead by Tom. (The word does command us to go and make disciples of all nations. Disciples of Christ not man. The discipleship that I experience is more mentoring and accountability. Not a completely submissive relationship to where I no longer think for myself. But rather it taught me to seek a personal relationship with Christ, and I believe that Christ will speak to me as a man with his friend and this is what I seek most in this temporal world but have yet to attain.)
We saw wrong doing in leadership between Jon and Erika and also between Tony and one of his mistresses, firsthand. One of my friends took the Jon situation to the board of elders and nothing was done. My good friend took the situation of Tony to the elders and nothing was done. Now Jon has since stepped down, (though still in sin), elders have left b/c of the prevalent and non-repentant sin, and yet Tony still "reigns". None of these things are made known to the public. My experience in ministry also is this... As soon as you step down from ministry, (which I had to do in humility, in one situation b/c I had sinned and needed the saving grace of God to help me rebuild my life and relationship with my wife), those that you had relation with in the ministry that you stepped down from cut all ties with you. They barely even acknowledge you in passing. This is my experience.
My good friend and I were spoken to by the Holy Spirit and told that RLC Sacramento was not our home anymore and sought a new church. Then the proposal for RLC Katy came about and the spirit moved again telling us that this was our out. I moved my family from Sac to Katy and this is where I now reside. My good friend was told by Tom that we would have very few ties with Tony accept very little guidance. This however is not true and when Tony speaks it is not potent as I remember it being when I first came to RLC. I remember Tony having glasses and wearing the same suit week after week. This is not the Tony of new. My friend on many occasions has confronted Tony and Tom with no positive outcome. In one incident Tony said, "Until you are mature, and I wouldn't say that you are, you must submit to your leaders, and when mature you then submit to God." This is B.S. Tom told him that he was sure as sure that my good friend is suppose to be a pastor as told by the spirit. When later confronted he told my friend that in any business if you have a problem with the President you will find it hard to advance. The church is not a business. My good friend then responded by saying that he should have been told that earlier and he would not have moved his family 2000 miles to TX.
There is good to report. Samuel even though under an evil man, Eli, prevailed and David submitted wholeheartedly to Saul and would not take his life, he was called a man after God's own heart. The Tony worship needs to stop. There needs to be repentance. I am now discipled by Tom and he is a good man that resembles none of the characteristics of an unsafe leading figure but all of the characteristics of the safe group/leader. I know this personally. Fear of man leads to destruction, but even Paul was once a zealous persecutor of the gospel and the Lord did great things through him. Pray for our leaders’ b/c all authority is established by God. Pray that Tony repents or has repented of his sin and that he moves forward forcefully advancing the kingdom. Pray that none are held under a "spell" but that all seek first His kingdom and His glory.

Everything I posted is fact. Nothing that I posted is false or a stretched version of the truth in any way. I seek the Glory of God and I consider my life worth nothing to me if only I might finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me.

Posted by: Transparent ()
Date: August 03, 2007 02:07AM

Brother! You have spoken exactly what is right. I respect the words you used in this forum. It is true the leaders need to repent...Those that Lorded over the people the very authority given to them by God need to REPENT! I don't know what I or my family are supposed to do. But I tell you this...I am not at RLC for man...But I am only here for GOD. I answer only to God and continue to pray that He will reveal all that He has for my family and I. Thank you for your response.

Transparent

Posted by: mr_v.tew ()
Date: August 13, 2007 10:07PM

I have posted something that I shouldn't have, so please forgive me. I have allowed others views and ideas to alter my view. The things that I posted were from information that others gave me. I did not verify any of the information that I posted before posting it. I should not have passed this off as truth b/c [b:fd91655ed2]it is not truth[/b:fd91655ed2]. I apologize. I thought that I was helping but I wasn't I was hurting. In all honesty I was being slanderous and malicious, [u:fd91655ed2][b:fd91655ed2]gossiping is not of God[/b:fd91655ed2][/u:fd91655ed2]. For this I repent. I shouldn't have given information that I don't know to be true or untrue as if it were true.

I repent for speaking lies and gossiping, everyone please forgive me. I hope that nothing I said causes anyone to stumble. If you have gossiped or posted anything in slander please repent.

Transparent please delete my last post.

Posted by: Private-Eye ()
Date: August 21, 2007 10:41PM

I have a question for [b:bd37277da1]mr_v.tew[/b:bd37277da1]

Dear sir, regarding your post on 8-1-2007.

Are you using any psychotropic drugs? How can a person lament in a post specifically using the words like

“Lord Jesus, I pray that you will give me the wisdom and intelligence that you know I need to write truth. Father I ask that in every word I type, it will be to further your kingdom by bringing light to darkness and truth where there is none.
I will begin without a mask. My name is Vernon Tew…”

Are any of the words you used in your post true? Or were you sent here by the leadership to muddy the waters and discredit this blog?
You summed up your diatribe with this statement with this

“Everything I posted is fact. Nothing that I posted is false or a stretched version of the truth in any way. I seek the Glory of God and I consider my life worth nothing to me if only I might finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me.”

Then Only 13 days later you post this supposed repentance

I have posted something that I shouldn't have, so please forgive me. I have allowed others views and ideas to alter my view. The things that I posted were from information that others gave me. I did not verify any of the information that I posted before posting it. I should not have passed this off as truth b/c it is not truth. I apologize. I thought that I was helping but I wasn't I was hurting. In all honesty I was being slanderous and malicious, gossiping is not of God. For this I repent. I shouldn't have given information that I don't know to be true or untrue as if it were true.

I repent for speaking lies and gossiping, everyone please forgive me. I hope that nothing I said causes anyone to stumble. If you have gossiped or posted anything in slander please repent.

I can not believe that any one above the age of 6 would do such a flip flop! Say one thing and recanting it all? Well I’m sorry, but I smell a RAT!

Posted by: TMAC ()
Date: August 25, 2007 02:42AM

I wouldn't be so hard on Vernon. He probably got reprimanded by Tom and others for his posting. So, they force him to rewrite his statement. However, looking closely at the two postings it looks like someone else wrote the second post, but used Vernon to log onto the site. Vernon should have remained anonymous. Now he has to reconcile with RLC for sharing his experiences and exposing the truth.

I honestly think that he is scared right now. They probably came down hard on him about disobeying God which translates into disobeying Tony. So, he feels hurt because he thinks his actions caused people to "reject God" translation "reject RLC".

There were contradictions in his post, but Vernon is not the problem. Vernon is just a Christian who is being disciple by Tom and other misteachings of RLC. I believe him and other members are good people. It is the leaders and those within the inner circle who are the true rats.

Posted by: EmeraldMyst ()
Date: September 04, 2007 07:18AM

mr_v.tew
I have posted something that I shouldn't have, so please forgive me. I have allowed others views and ideas to alter my view. The things that I posted were from information that others gave me. I did not verify any of the information that I posted before posting it. I should not have passed this off as truth b/c [b:cf36288f68]it is not truth[/b:cf36288f68]. I apologize. I thought that I was helping but I wasn't I was hurting. In all honesty I was being slanderous and malicious, [u:cf36288f68][b:cf36288f68]gossiping is not of God[/b:cf36288f68][/u:cf36288f68]. For this I repent. I shouldn't have given information that I don't know to be true or untrue as if it were true.

It sounds like they came down on you pretty hard. Not that you'll ever say so here (or anywhere else for that matter), but I wonder what they threatened you with? Did you actually post this yourself, or did "they" post it for you? Do you recognize the evil that is RLC or are you and your family still under their spell?

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.