Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Oprah's celebrity doctors
Posted by: shakti ()
Date: July 31, 2015 06:21AM

1. You clearly aren't reading the articles.

2. You take your news from "naturalnews.com", right? Completely fraudulent site.

3. You are clearly here to troll about anti-vaxx and support Oprah's fraudulent doctor buddies.

4. I really don't care what a politician who is ALREADY biased against vaccinations says on this topic. NOT a scientist. Just looking for home-school votes.

It is like arguing with people about climate change, a total echo chamber incapable of actually discussing SCIENCE and what the overwhelming majority of scientists are saying.

You probably think that vaccines cause autism, right? When EVERY relevant study has shown that is not true.

For more on this topic:

[abcnews.go.com]

[scienceblogs.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: July 31, 2015 08:05AM

Actually Shakti, I am here because I am interested in facts.

Even unpopular ones.

And my favorite source is google scholar. Reading peer reviewed journal articles, studying methodology and looking at how these studies have been analyzed statistically are interests of mine.

But I am not sure that a personal attack on me is relevant to the topic at hand.

Again, this is not just about the opinion of a politician, who by the way, states he is pro vaccine.

This is about information directly from the senior CDC research scientist, Dr Thompson.

You seem to be completely unaware of his existence, though I have mentioned his position multiple times.

I would assume a current CDC senior research scientist is credible when he makes statements about the research that he and several others did?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 01, 2015 01:19AM

Please--let's get back on topic, which is Dr. Oz.

Otherwise start a new thread.

But this message board has a range of topics, which doesn't include everything. It is narrowly focused on certain group of topics as listed.

The Nation's MD Quack -
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: May 07, 2018 03:51AM

Dr. Oz is a quack. Now Trump’s appointing him to be a health adviser.
The celebrity doctor is winning.

[www.vox.com]

General Google search here:

[www.google.com]

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 31, 2019 08:32PM

More about Oprah.

POLITICS
JANUARY 10, 2018
How Oprah Helped Spread Anti-Vaccine Pseudoscience

[www.motherjones.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2019 08:33PM by corboy.

Pages: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.