Fantatics must be fought!
Posted by: richardmgreen ()
Date: February 24, 2011 06:16AM

In a local restaurant a Christian fanatic told me in reply to my telling him that I did not believe Jesus walked on water, "Remember our conversation when you are burning in Hell!" I told him that I would risk it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fantatics must be fought!
Date: February 24, 2011 11:36PM

I have been used a lot in the world of religion. I believe that providence drags me in to these situations to get my energy involved in fighting back. I read that Rick Ross decided to become a cult buster based on a similar experience. Birds of a feather flock together.

Fight back against mind control, manipulating leaders and those who would exploit you. Take control of your own destiny. Before you get involved with a religious movement, investigate it thoroughly first.

I'm caught in a toffee pull!
Date: March 21, 2011 02:21AM

I am in a precarious situation as the Orthodox Jews rented an apartment to me based on all the mitzvoth that I did. I overheard one of them say, "we have to get him away from the goyim." The church I belong to has enlisted me as per a commitee and that's really where I want to be.

Fight back against mind control, manipulating leaders and those who would exploit you. Take control of your own destiny. Before you get involved with a religious movement, investigate it thoroughly first.

My situation!
Date: March 21, 2011 11:57PM

I just played the guitar yesterday for Purim at the local Orthodox shul and I am being enlisted by my church to do some work playing the guitar there. I will keep you all posted.
Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach said that "All the religions are like a flashlight." I need as much help as I can get. And as I posted before, "Don't be in such a hurry to die al Kiddush Hashem (aka don't die in God's name)."

Date: March 28, 2011 03:27AM

I am still recovering from my 1995 trip to Israel. I was living with the Witts, Shlomo Carlebach's #1 couple. They split up, I went back to the States and it seems that I am on the verge of getting a new, really good position. One of the leaders in Ben Yishai (Shoresh Yashi) has contacted me and I hope to set up a meeting with him.

Date: March 30, 2011 07:48AM

I contend that animal sacrifice should be discontinued.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.