Current Page: 38 of 45
Re: Guru Swami G
Posted by: psyborgue ()
Date: July 18, 2013 12:35AM

Guru G has posted a response to my request to debate here, in which she makes fun of my username and calls this forum a cult. She claims she tried to contact me with a response (she read out in the video), but I never received it. Perhaps my email adress was mis-copied and pasted or otherwise lost in the translation. I'll consider it possible but unlikely. Here is my response:

Guru G.

I'm more than willing to give you my real name, and as I already said, I will agree to appear on video on skype. I do not, however, think that I am allowed to post my real name or contact information here per the rules, but I have forwarded the requested information through one of your followers.

Likewise if you feel it's necessary to debate the Rick Ross forum itself, that's fine, so long as equal time is devoted to you. I don't see the point, especially since i'm not any sort of staff member here and my words are not endorsed by Rick Ross, but if you wish, i'll debate it with you.

I think i've met all your conditions. Acceptable?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2013 12:37AM by psyborgue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Guru Patrol ()
Date: July 19, 2013 05:36AM

Must admit, she has an interesting take on this site considering what she has going on her end.
She says in a nutshell that this site-thread is bias and closed off.
But she and her students can and have posted here, and for the most part have not been censored-deleted etc;
On her end, however, she totally controls the show.
People who disagree, speak up, question - basically anything she doesn't approve of; generally get tossed and/or a ribbing.
And she and her yes circle tend to lay in with the last word as person x is no longer on the forum and able to respond.
And when she had comments enabled on her YT vids, she did the same thing.
So I'm not sure what she's talking about in this recent YT vid?
Interesting version of reality.
Double standards anyone?

Date: July 25, 2013 10:09PM

Guru G has once again refused to debate me. She claims that she emailed me. She lied, or got the wrong email address (which I find hard to believe since I've given it to her multiple times). I've checked my spam folder and there is nothing there. The only response given was via YouTube, a video I was not notified about until I found it myself days later. In it she read off a message that was supposedly sent to me but I did not receive. In response to her video, I agreed to her terms, the main of which was to devote equal time to discussing the cultic aspects (or lack thereof) or this forum. I wrote this agreement in a post her as well as notifying hef of the post through one of her followers. After not hearing back a response for a week, I decided to post a comment on her YouTube account reiterating my agreement to her terms of the debate. Her response was to ban me from posting on her channel's discussion page, deleting my message, and posting the following:

Guru G
i have answered you numerous times - by video and by email. So the answer is NO as you haven't and aren't being honest by any means. And let me guess Michael Crawford is a bogus throw away name as well. Go play your petty games elsewhere. Rick Ross site is Run like a Cult and those hanging there are nothing more than what amounts to school yard bullies that have never grown up.Debate is to ARGUE and since you claim basically no knowledge of Rick Ross forum what in the world is there to talk about ? You have NO Credentials to know anything about this type of path so again what standing do you have other than your warped ideas and your personal opinion that gives you any type of standing to speak with me about anything concerning this path ? ???

Guru G, you probably think that i'm just going to go away if you ignore me. I won't. It offends my sense of justice that you've been able to shut so many others up by threatening them with private information disclosed to you. You have no "dirt" on me, so to speak, and as such will be forced to address your own behavior. I gave you my real name, I offered to appear on video, I gave in to your demands to offer equal time to discussing this forum, and you've demonstrated again and again that your words are hollow. You have no intent of discussing your behavior or your group unless you can control the dialogue. I posted on Facebook, you deleted my posts and disabled comments. I posted on YouTube. You blocked me and deleted my comment. I tried to join your Yahoo group. My membership was denied. At any time I welcome you to discuss your behavior with me and my acceptance of your offer still stands, but if you will not debate me, i'll simply put put truthful information out there without your input. I will, of course, leave comments open so you can defend yourself, however as I said before, I will not allow you to expose private information about your former students at a venue I control.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: July 25, 2013 10:25PM

Psyborgue, thanks for going through all this for us.

What you describe sounds like an advanced virtual game scenario:

In this hypothetical scenario one is given the assignment of adhering to the Queensbury Rules.

One is told to adhere to these rules of fair play, then sent into the boxing ring in a match with an octopus who uses crutches.

Posted by: micro-macro ()
Date: July 25, 2013 10:38PM

psyborgue:

Just read Guru Patrol's post right before yours.
This is how she operates.
Everyone else is a bully with nothing better to do, and she is the enlightened Guru simply defending herself and speaking Truth.
She can't stand a venue like this where she doesn't control things.
The funny thing is, nobody outside of maybe 20 people (max) give a damn about her or her path.
She thinks it's because of her teachings, but it's not. They seem to be fairly harmless.
Mantras, meditation, readings, etc
It's because once people get to know her, either directly or through videos, posts, Skype, etc; they soon realize she's just a whiny,
unpleasant person.
That's why she will never have more than a handful of devoted close students.
She thinks she could've had some big following if she wanted to, because some guy approached her decades ago in India to promote her?
Seriously doubt it.
The record has been set straight here for all to see.
But students (and onlookers) have come to realize what is being shown here long before this site existed.
And will continue to do so.
So thankfully, it is highly doubtful she will ever oversee more than a handful of people with blinders tightly secured.

Posted by: NicholasRehl ()
Date: July 27, 2013 08:36AM

I formerly was a student of "Guru" "Swami" G and was apart of both of the Yahoo groups.. both groups of which were found on her website. One of which I know for sure has been deleted out of this persons cowardice and not wanting to take accountability and responsibility for her words.

"Guru" Swami G is well known for her drama and negativity approach to teaching her students. She is a person that is not afraid to cuss people out or kick them out even right after she takes their money.

[www.youtube.com]

You only need to watch this video 6 minutes.. The first minute she claims she has NOTHING to do with the finances of the donations from her website.. Within the next 5 minutes she is claiming that most donations were $10 or $15 then she's going through listing particular devotees that gave $100 etc. The lies of "Guru" Swami G have finally caught up with her. Unfortunately for many, including myself I was duped far too long.

The reason that she initially kicked me out of her little yahoo groups was for my mere disagreeing with her concerning other spiritual leaders that she attacked.

This is the e-mail she sent concerning why she deleted me from the yahoo group which she now deleted because she is such a coward that she won't even take account and responsibility for the words she has spoken in this group obviously for possible legal reasons.

> Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:55:21 +0000
> From: crystalkundalini@hotmail.com
> To: anyeong_ha_se_yo@hotmail.com
> Subject: Your Posts
>
>
> Namaste
>
> Don't come and
> disrespect the Guru. Being that you think
> that's ok this is not the place for you. Just
> as it's not allowed on the Tibetan path it's
> not going to happen here.

> Enjoy your belief systems and your opinions

I also recently sent her another e-mail on Facebook asking her why she has so much negativity and drama with her videos.

Conversation started today

Nicholas Rehl
Hi ma'am,
I'd like to ask you why there is so much negativity and drama in your videos?

Why can't you just follow the path instead of criticizing others?

Why do you focus so much energy on drama instead of healing through compassionate work.. feeding the hungry, helping the poor, etc. like all true Gurus do.

Do you believe you are a Guru?

I love you dear embodied soul and pray for you and pray that you can uplift the ones you are teaching and deal with the negativity.

Please do not be angry or misunderstanding that I wrote this message. I hope you understand why I write this message.

Take a good look at yourself and do not judge others.

Also, I am aware that you wrongfully accuse Paramahamsa Sri Nithyananda of things and you have said that all of his followers must have something wrong with him and thus judged hundreds of thousands of people of whom many I personally know have devoted themselves to selfless service.

There is too much karma in ignorance ma'am.

I pray that you may come clean about your own lies and stop abusing people with your words and beliefs. This is my only request of you dear. Stop your judgments of good people and just have compassion and you will do well and your ignorance will be destroyed.

Jai Maha Kali Maa!
Lokah samastah sukhino bhavantu.

OM shanti shanti shanti

Her response:

Guru Swami G
Do you know the karma you make for yourself in writing to a Guru in this fashion ? Would you write to Kali in this way ? I do not accuse him in any way falsely i KNOW him full well and you are in delusion. You are well to heed your words about to much karma in ignorance as you are building yourself quite a debt of it in writing to here in this manner. OM

It is really sad that this woman cannot just follow a path that she has to slander, curse, and hiss the things that come out of her mouth is unfortunate. She is a proven liar and she talks about her students that do counseling which is very sad that she thinks that is okay.

I hope people can think twice before they trust the woman that goes by the alias "Guru Swami G"

Posted by: foofooananda ()
Date: July 30, 2013 06:53AM

I, like Holly, was a member of Swami Gs cult. I struggled with her inconsistencies and behavior that was so controlling it was unbelievable. When I finally got up the nerve to walk away I was told that all my "Grace" would be instantly taken back and my karma could possibly kill me. Oh, and my life would completely fall apart and turn to shit. She was so mad she was actually spitting. It took years to recover from that bullcrap being drilled into my head. I still cringe and for a second catch myself going back to that fear. On one hand it was one of the biggest lessons and turning points in my life to walk away from her, but I wonder about people that wont have the strength and insight to get it. I needed her for one reason- to teach me to trust myself and not follow blindly and for that Im grateful. I struggled with posting here because of that. But maybe someone else needs to see our stories to learn how to trust their own heart.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: July 30, 2013 09:37AM

foofooananda
I, like Holly, was a member of Swami Gs cult. I struggled with her inconsistencies and behavior that was so controlling it was unbelievable. When I finally got up the nerve to walk away I was told that all my "Grace" would be instantly taken back and my karma could possibly kill me. Oh, and my life would completely fall apart and turn to shit. She was so mad she was actually spitting. It took years to recover from that bullcrap being drilled into my head. I still cringe and for a second catch myself going back to that fear. On one hand it was one of the biggest lessons and turning points in my life to walk away from her, but I wonder about people that wont have the strength and insight to get it. I needed her for one reason- to teach me to trust myself and not follow blindly and for that Im grateful. I struggled with posting here because of that. But maybe someone else needs to see our stories to learn how to trust their own heart.

Thank you for coming forward and sharing about your experiences with this woman. If I may ask, for how long were you involved with her? And for approximately how many years has she been operating as "Guru Swami G"?

Date: July 30, 2013 06:50PM

I'm, curious about this Kali reference i keep hearing about. What's the deal with that. Does Guru G claim to be some incarnation or somesuch of Kali?

Date: July 30, 2013 07:22PM

Also, one more question: Would you say that there was an obsessive demand to confess things to Guru G? How were these disclosures used?

Current Page: 38 of 45

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.