Ching hai cult brainwash tool: Step one.
Posted by: chinghaibullshit ()
Date: December 23, 2009 06:02PM

[s808.photobucket.com]

You must listen to me, read my books, drink out of my bathtub..........

What really tick me off is the way they force the children to join this cult, stay tuned, will be post on www.youtube.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ching hai cult brainwash tool: Step one.
Posted by: Koldin ()
Date: January 26, 2010 07:40PM

Hi ,

The booklet at photobucket is part of the "Secret Diary" given to new ching hai followers after initiation right?
Just going through a few pages of the book shows the extreme brainwashing going on in this crazy cult! Glad you could show this here for the world to see.

Looking forward to more of your posts & that upcoming youtube video.

Talking about youtube videos, have you seen this one of ching hai's secret wedding to one of her young attendants from 1997?
ching hai secret 1997 wedding
(You may kiss the bride: 4.15mins)

Its secret because during her lectures both in public & privately with just the initiates ching hai only mentions her marriage to a German Doctor, the one she was married to before she set off on her spiritual quest. She never talks openly about this particular 1997 marriage nor do her followers. The few older followers who know about this speak in hushed tones & most of the newer followers can't bring themselves to believe their almighty-super-supreme-master-pure-goddess is indulging in some mundane human feelings & displays of affection.

In fact anyone of the followers who dares to ask ching hai of this wedding risks expulsion from the group as it will be deemed a lower level negative question that could bring the atmosphere of the gathering down.

At these gatherings there are actually guards present who could throw you out if you are deemed to have asked the wrong question or even in their estimation answered dear messter in a less than endearing way.

Hence the "You must listen to me, read my books, drink out of my bathtub.......... " is not far-fetched at all as the followers both young & old become so subdued that they will obey anything this ching hai woman says to them under these fear inducing manipulative high pressure conditions.
Thanks again for sharing.

Regards,
Koldin

Posted by: Ocean_Of_Lies ()
Date: February 06, 2011 09:41AM

Hi, could you please tell me where I can find the booklet now? The link is dead.

Date: February 08, 2011 08:47PM

Ocean_Of_Lies
Hi, could you please tell me where I can find the booklet now? The link is dead.

Hi Ocean_Of_Lies,

Welcome.

Yes for some reason this booklet has also been removed from other sites on the web. I happen to have this booklet which i will send to you.
The copy i have is in 70 pages of which there have been re-edited & reprinted copies over the years. But the main points are the same
as regards the followers' subservience to the authoritarian ching hai as their master.

Please note this booklet is a classic cult brainwashing tool- e.g. on page 23 it states, "A Great Master is distinguished only in contrast with ignorant beings".
This booklet is full of such nonsense.

Regards,
K

Date: February 15, 2011 07:27PM

Hi Ocean_Of_Lies,

The scans of this booklet & other helpful links have now been sent to you via email.
These are also available here at the FileSwap Site

Thanks for your patience.
Regards,
Koldin

Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 12, 2011 02:29AM

Here is a link to a primary thread which is analyzing the Supreme Master Ching Hai sect.

Supreme Master Television free-to-air satellite -Ching Hai propaganda [forum.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.