Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Wade Demers
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: October 25, 2009 09:17PM

Can anyone help me with information on a WADE DEMERS of Meridian, Mississippi? At present, he and his wife are recruiting in the Mobile, Alabama area. Does anyone know anything of him?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wade Demers
Posted by: missingmyspouse ()
Date: April 14, 2010 01:55AM

My husband has joined with his group. He was to retire from working for Amtrak for 30 years. He did that and decided to stay in Mississippi instead of moving to Texas with me his wife of 30 years. I had been in the Air Force for 20 years and had retired, returned to my mother's home town of Carson city NV and moved her to the home I had built in Texas where I expected my husband would join us. No luck there. He is very involved with this group that seems possessed with thoughts of persecution against them. I have a lot of family support but it is hard to carry on a conversation with my husband without it involving the church. I spend some time with the "church" members all 5 of them. Basically got a uneasy feeling the whole time. Hope this helps.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: April 14, 2010 02:02AM

Date: April 14, 2010 08:15AM

missingmyspouse
My husband has joined with his group. He was to retire from working for Amtrak for 30 years. He did that and decided to stay in Mississippi instead of moving to Texas with me his wife of 30 years. I had been in the Air Force for 20 years and had retired, returned to my mother's home town of Carson city NV and moved her to the home I had built in Texas where I expected my husband would join us. No luck there. He is very involved with this group that seems possessed with thoughts of persecution against them. I have a lot of family support but it is hard to carry on a conversation with my husband without it involving the church. I spend some time with the "church" members all 5 of them. Basically got a uneasy feeling the whole time. Hope this helps.

Thank you for this. Tell us please...what city and state is Demers in at present? Do you know?

Date: April 14, 2010 11:04PM

As far as I know he and his wife Patti are still in Meridian MS. This is where I believe my husband still is located.

Date: April 15, 2010 07:35AM

Thank you. Personally, I first encountered them last year in Fairhope, Alabama.

Posted by: meridianms ()
Date: July 12, 2010 03:14AM

This is a link to the "arms of justice".... these people are in meridian ms.... Ive had to deal w/ them on a level that i would not wish on anyone. They

have distoryed many lives. and distorted Gods truths so that they may continue to financially fund their sadistic ministry.

[armofjustice.webnode.com]

Date: July 12, 2010 11:14AM

What has been your dealings with them?

Posted by: yeshuasaves ()
Date: March 12, 2011 04:50PM

I spent a lengthy amount of time with Wade Demers and his wife Patti. They are, what I believe, to be what the early church encountered called "false apostles". To keep my annonymity, I am not going to say how long I spent with them or where we met, but I will say that it was an event that DRASTICALLY altered my walk with Jesus and my sanity in general. They taught us all sorts of false doctrines, but would get angry when we asked questions. Then, Wade Demers pretended to be "overcome by the Holy Spirit", where he fell dramatically to the floor,rolling around. Now, I believe that the Holy Spirit is all-powerful, and could very well knock Wade down, but this was a staged routine. Wade Demers has the eyes of Rasputin; In fact, Wade and Rasputin have many things in common. They both claim to be "Holy men"; they both do not ACT like Holy Men; they both brainwashed and persuaded many people to submit to their demands; they both were "persecuted"....Hmmm..?

When I found this website, I read the warning signs of a cult leader: Wade Demers matched ALL OF THEM. This man claimed to be Elijah (a very powerful prophet in the Bible); this man claimed to be a TRUE apostle of Christ. This man told me that I was going to hell and that I needed to join him and his wife in Meridian, MS. Then, (thank the Lord), I heard Wade making a phone call...He was using the F-word, GD, sh**, all of the above. His wife, Patti, was using the same words with him. This man is either very evil, or very VERY confused. PLEASE if you meet "Pastor" Wade Demers, GET AWAY FROM HIM AS FAST AS YOUR FEET CAN CARRY YOU.

To the lady who "lost" her husband to the church of Wade Demers: I am so sorry. I will be praying earnestly for him and all of the other people who have been so badly affected by Wade Demers, that the bondage of his lies will be broken off of their minds. Once again, I am so sorry. If it had not been for the providence of Jesus, I would also be one of his "church members" in Meridian, MS.

Posted by: Cinnamon ()
Date: December 22, 2011 02:52AM

As I was reading some of this material on this forum thread, these thoughts from the Bible entered my mind:
“Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward in heaven is great; for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.” Matthew 5:10-12

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.