Grace From The JC's
Posted by: Lee1983 ()
Date: June 16, 2009 07:33AM

Please email me back again. I believe Joe is preventing you from speaking to Kelly. After all, why not meet in London in a public place and at least see Margie?Don't be fooled by Alfs words Grace. What was planned is possible and :jude: can't stand in the way. I know you are reading this Grace and I hope you think about what is possible if you let yourself be guided by people who care. You have only to keep reaching out.

PLEASE don't be bullied into silence. Stinking MacKay has banned me from the forums I think so I am messaging you here. I know you showed him the letters from Kevin but that doesn't matter-we know you need time to think. All that we care about is not loosing touch with you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Grace From The JC's
Posted by: FunkyPunkyG ()
Date: June 17, 2009 07:37AM

Lee,

I do hope you're not referring to me (my name is Grace and I am a former member of the JCs), because I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I would ask that you stop talking so aggressively against people you have only recently (or so it seems from you first post) found out about. Please explain to us what you're going on about. And who is this Grace...?

Thanks,
-Grace H-S

Posted by: Lee1983 ()
Date: June 17, 2009 11:11AM

As you have a name of "punky" I have no idea if you are my step sisters friend or not but if you are not, then why worry about my post? If you are not the Grace who was in contact with me then you know it's not YOU. You would ask I stop talking aggressively? You have no idea what has happened in my family. I cannot disclose everything here but trust me if it happened to you, you'd speak aggressively too. I'm no pacifist and there is no time to baby talk and coo when someone young is at stake so I would ask YOU to stay out of the mix, if you are an ex JC, then you should not much mind that I have harsh words for the man who has caused alot of pain. The last thing I need is more headaches and to have to fight with someone because they don't like my wording when I am looking for answers. YES I just found out what has happened because my mother thought she was doing the right thing keeping quiet hoping everything would work itself out but she ended up in hospital and it's NOT going to work out.

I have spent the last week finding more and more out about everything and I am feeling quite qualified to be this angry. Again only YOU know if you are the Grace in question. If you are not then it's nothing to do with you.

Posted by: FunkyPunkyG ()
Date: June 18, 2009 05:40AM

Ok, I can get it that I am not the Grace you are talking about. I only perked up at the mention of my name because I am one of only two Graces who have even been members of the JCs (at least to my knowledge), and I have been a lot more publicly prominent than the other one. I also left fairly recently, whereas this other Grace left a while back, and was young and Kenyan. From what I know of her, she doesn't seem like the type to be involved in backbiting on either side. But hey, you're right, I don't have any idea what the situation is.

What in the world could the JCs have done to land your mother in the hospital?? And I don't see that Dave has personally caused any pain, so even though I am a former member, I do mind that you have harsh words for my friend. Just because someone leaves the group does not automatically assume that they become opposed to the very people they have loved and lived with for however many years. I don't want that assumed of me, thanks.

I don't know if you'll find any answers when you have so many assumptions already.

Peace.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 18, 2009 08:10PM

FunkyPunkyG:

"And I don't see Dave has personally caused any pain."

Are you serious?

Dave McKay has caused enormous pain to families, which includes his own.

And he has exploited his followers for his personal gain and ego.

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: June 21, 2009 12:28AM

Lisa Simpson from the jesus christian website asked that someone post that she has not recently banned anyone, and that she does not know anything about Lee.

Kevin from the ex jc website states that the has not written any letters.

In small groups, generally people are easily identified.

Grace, my group caused harm, but I still feel grief and love thinking of them all.

Wishing you all the best in your new life.

Yasmin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.