Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Twelve Tribes Theology/Eschatology
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 31, 2009 09:36PM

Oerlikon:

FACTNet is not a "Scientology front."

Scientology opposes FACTNet and its founder and has nothing whatsoever to do with the Web site.

Get your facts straight and do some research before making such statements.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nabashalam ()
Date: May 31, 2009 11:29PM

Thanks Moderator! I work for FACTNet and spend 50% of my time researching and posting anti-scientology news, protests, clambakes, Zenu's etc... I also moderate the discussion board there.

Thanks for your diligence and rapid response!

Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: June 01, 2009 01:45AM

And you, Pike, are a racist windbag.

I've seen your anti-Semitic writings on The Threshing Floor, too, and you do not fool me.

Search this page for "nabashalam."

[www.haloscan.com]

And how many times have you apologized to them, and tried to return to the Tribes?

Here's what you had to say about them last October...

I've been doing a lot of thinking and meditating and believe that the TT should be left alone. When you look at them as just another culture that you will see the good and bad you would find in any culture! Sex offenders, over and under disciplining, haves and have nots, warm and caring hearts and cold and sterile hearts. Not to mention phonies and true believers...

[yattt.blogspot.com]

...that's a long way from calling them "wacko fundamentalists."

So make up your mind. High-control cult group of wacko fundamentalists, or misunderstood culture that should be left alone?

You know that you just want to go back, you creep.

Date: June 01, 2009 03:32AM

rrmoderator
Oerlikon:

FACTNet is not a "Scientology front."

Scientology opposes FACTNet and its founder and has nothing whatsoever to do with the Web site.

Get your facts straight and do some research before making such statements.

You are right, rrmoderator. I beg your pardon.

I am well aware of L. Wollersheim's connection to FACTnet and his history with the COS. His is a history that has been well-established.

Calling FACTnet a "Scientology front" was too strong of a term.

All I know is, that I personally do not trust FACTnet as long as Pike is involved there.

For that matter, I do not trust David Pike (nabashalam, ex-yathed) any farther than I could throw him.

Posted by: nabashalam ()
Date: June 01, 2009 07:17AM

I need not defend myself especially to one of your spirit but I will for the sake of those who don't know me and my work. My friends know who and what I am and what I am not. They know my heart.

You on the other hand have just shown what kind of person you are so plainly that strangers can read your cards.

You make a statement about FACTNet which is totally false, admit your wrong but then try to minimize your flagrant defamation by calling it a "overstatement" which in itself makes no sense at all either!

Then you slander and defame me with half truths and out and out lies after admitting you don't even know me!

I have never made any racists statements ever and what I have posted was just views of others to keep the discussion going and to get both sides of any story.

The hate site where you found a post in my name I can truly say I did not post and have never heard of the site. But I did speak about the article I found on the RFD site http://rfdamerica.com/?p=805 but I did not say I held any of the beliefs stated but found it to be well done.

So go spread your hate, lies and vitriol (you should be on the hate sight...) about someone you said to "You do not know me, nor I you. We have never met."

I rest my case

oh and btw must one be a "creep" in order to want to go back to the TT? Seems as if you fit both those qualifications.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: June 01, 2009 08:05AM

nabashalam and Oerliken;

Guys guys guys! PLEASE tone it down and be more respectful to each other or you may both run the risk of being banned. Keep the conversation going with less personal attacks on each other, for the CONVERSATIONS sake! This sort of vitriolic exchange is not long tolerated here.

Date: June 01, 2009 08:34AM

Agreed, Sparky.

The topic of this thread is "Twelve Tribes Theology/Eschatology" and that is what I am here to discuss.

Also, I brought into the discussion the Hinchliffe matter, as well as some stuff about Marsha and her infidelities.

There is no need at all for Pike and I to argue, nor are any personal attacks called for.

For the record, by the way, he got personal first by saying I was "wack", and I reacted to what I percieved as his insult, maybe over-reacted.

Then the melee began.

There is no need for us to fight.

He entered into the forums immediately inquiring about who I am and who my sources are, as if that were his concern.

A "Hey, thanks for sharing the information" would have been nice.

Pike is a moderator at FACTnet. Great, I respect that. But this is not FACTnet.

There is no need for anybody to be territorial about who says what, who disseminates what information, and via what forum.

After all, we are both, he and I, on the same (anti-TT) side so to speak, I presume?

Can you please tell us anything about your understanding of TT Theology/Eschatology, the Hinchliffe matter, or Marsha and her proclivities, David?

Peace, nabashalam? Please forgive me for losing my temper with you.

I call for a truce between us. Can we do that?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2009 08:42AM by Oerlikon.

Posted by: foak ()
Date: June 01, 2009 11:29AM

Hello everyone.
Nice to see that we can all get along with each other.
Posting on some of these message boards is kind of like living in the mind of Sybil.
There are countless personalities that pop up at all sorts of inopportune times.

I found this message board through a Google alert and asked Nabashalam if he knew anything about it and if he could verify it.
I was not so much interested in the Marsha or the Hinchliffe incidents since i had already discussed them previously with Naba and some others but more the new teaching.
i see no reason that we have to argue about anything, it is clear we all have some sort of curious interest in the TT.

Since i have considered recently the idea of visiting one of the communities near me, i thought i would ask you Oerlikon, what is it that caused you to go and visit?
Interestingly enough i was curious about what they were teaching these days so i was thinking i might go and ask, then this came up.
It is a teaching that i have not heard before and i got curious about its origin and its validity.
Now i know both of those things, thank you.
It seems pretty clear that you were there and heard it from them, your description sounds credible.

I keep tabs on what is happening with the TT because i have hope that many of those good people will break free from the need for "leadership" and learn that they can govern themselves.

Can anyone even imagine Jesus doing what Yoneq is doing?
Jesus would have been a very rich man if what he required was all of your possessions and your complete allegiance.
I think that would have made him King of this world, an offer that he had previously turned down.
Jesus never took anything from anyone.

Go and sin no more i think is what he told people.

Date: June 02, 2009 08:20AM

foak:

We ought to stay on topic.

Please understand that I am here to discuss:

1) the new "What If?" Teaching, as well as general matters pertaining to TT theology/eschatology,

2) the Hinchliffe case, and/or

3) the new accusations against Marsha Spriggs, involving a couple of young men other than Yadutan, that have come to light only in the last couple of weeks.

Can you please tell us anything about your understanding of TT Theology/Eschatology, the Hinchliffe matter, or Marsha and her proclivities?

Posted by: Amber Chrisman ()
Date: November 02, 2009 02:50AM

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any new information on the Bill Hinchliffe matter, where he was involved in an accident on May 21, 2008? Or if anyone who claimed on this thread previously to have information would be willing to talk to me about where that information came from? That was my daughter he killed and for the record his blood alcohol level was .23 and he was sentenced to only 8 years in prison. What really bothers me and her mother (my ex-wife) is that no one from the twelve tribes has ever called or visited us to apologize or try to give us some information on why he was driving drunk (.23 BAC) at 11:15 am in Cleveland, Tennessee when he was supposed to be on a job in Chattanooga, Tennessee - over 30 miles away from where the accident occurred.

If anyone has any information that they would like to share with us on Bill Hinchliffe please, please message me via this forum. It would have been the responsibility of the elders to make a point to visit us and try to comfort us and apologize for his actions yet we've never heard from anyone. We have also gotten the run-around from the company he worked for in Savannah, Georgia which was called Commonwealth Construction of Georgia. There has still been no contact nor any resolution for the family for Hinchliffe's actions. There has been no settlement of any kind, any information to the contrary is false and a lie.

I have information that Bill Hinchliffe was a known drunk within the Tribe and had a alcohol problem. We heard at one time he had to have a chauffeur to take him to work and pick him up because his drinking problem was so severe. Any information will be helpful and greatly appreciated.

At the time of my daughters death I was taking chemo for lymph node cancer. She was running my business as well as sharing responsibilities with my wife taking me back and forth for my chemo treatments, working a second shift job and raising her son. She left the office at around 10:45 am that day to go to her second job, she was a beautician. Needless to say I had to attend the funeral so sick from cancer and wondering how I was going to continue treatments and keep the company going which employed 5 people without her. I got through it by the grace of God.

She graduated beautician school in 2007 and had established a large clientele and which was still growing at the time of the accident. She left behind a three year old son (my only grandchild) who still to this day asks when mommy is coming home. If you have ever lost a child then you know how we feel, and if you haven't well then I just pray to God that no one else ever has to lose a child. There are no words to explain the feeling, even over a year later it hasn't got any easier and I am sure it never will. All her mother and I want is for Amber's son to be taken care of financially for the rest of his life. His dead-beat dad left the state right after he was born and has had no contact with him and wants to give up rights to keep from paying child support. A few months after the accident the company (Commonwealth of Savannah Georgia) offered us a very small amount and said that is all the insurance the company had which I assume it was the auto insurance they were talking about. It was insulting, and since then we've had no further attempts from them to situate things.

After doing some research and asking questions about the 12 Tribes I found out that they are very secretive and do anything to keep from paying money for anything other than things that benefit Eugene Spriggs and his luxurious lifestyle. From what I have found he has a lot of assets all over the world but claims to have no money. I own a small company myself and I have to carry 2 million dollars insurance for such reasons as liability - without this I can't operate at all. And I will tell you this, if one of my employees was involved in an auto accident and was drunk or drugged up and claimed the life of anyone he would be immediately terminated and I would hope my entire 2 million dollar insurance policy would go directly to the family. The money doesn't make your heart feel better nor does it bring back the person killed but it helps pay any bills or helps the children, if there are any, get through school and college without having to struggle.

We want our grandson to be taken care of by the people responsible for taking his mother away from him. By Eugene Spriggs and whoever else was directly involved in Bill Hinchliffe being in Cleveland, Tennessee rather than Chattanooga where he had pulled permits and was doing work. He was supposed to be working at a daycare where the last two employees supposedly forgot to put a relief valve in a water line, instead they were sent somewhere else to work and Bill Hinchliffe was sent here to fix their problem which they could have done in a couple of hours. Because of this ridiculous decision our daughter is no longer with us and left behind a beautiful 3 year old son who will have to depend on my ex-wife and myself to raise him and provide for him until he is grown and can make it on his own. Hopefully we can afford to send him to college so he won't have to struggle the rest of his life with no mom or dad to turn to.

Thank you for taking time to read this and if you have any information, hopefully you will it find in your heart to come forth and help us get the information we need to prove Bill had a problem with alcohol and the company knew it but turned their heads the other way just to keep Bill working to make money for the company. The ones who supposedly knew Bill and assigned his work gave depositions to my attorney and said Bill did not drink alcohol and had no previous problem with alcohol but we have heard otherwise. I heard one of the big things that was taught was not to lie, yet I feel that is all we have gotten is lies from the ones that have already testified. Please, if you have any information on Bill Hinchliffe we need to know so Eugene (Bucky) Spriggs and the Twelve Tribes can be held responsible for his employee's actions - for their actions, by putting him on the road knowing their "Brother" had this problem. From what we hear Mr. Spriggs lives a lavish lifestyle and owns assets all over the world but has learned how to hide them in situations like this. Thanks...

The Late Amber Brown's Dad

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.