Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Twelve Tribes Theology/Eschatology
Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: May 04, 2009 12:45AM

Yoneq of the TT has reportedly released a new Teaching in which he has proclaimed that Yahshua will return, and the world is to end, in the year 2070.

That means (according to their Teachings) that The Race will begin in 2020, and they expect to be entering into The Wilderness around 2069 or so.

Now Yoneq is talking specifics.

However, this proclamation is apparently not yet in writing and so is not an official TT Teaching. Yoneq has only very recently (in the last few months) distributed this projection through the elders and so into the various "Tribes."

The Twelve Tribes expects to be going "into The Wilderness" at some point during The Race.

After The Race, Yahshua (according to them) will return and they'll be ruling The Nations.

They do not seem to have a Teaching on where exactly The Wilderness is, nor how they will get there.

Some say that The Wilderness is in the woods someplace.

Some say that their boat, called The Avany, is The Wilderness. Some say that Avany will take them to the Wilderness.

Others interpret the Teaching on The Wilderness to mean that they will go there together spiritually.

Yoneq could re-establish the Tribe of Benyamin (the Chattanooga community) with a nod of his head. But the TT has not the membership numbering in the hundrends of thousands at this point, so they could not possibly spawn the 144,000 yet, so why should he re-establish Benyamin and take them out into The Wilderness?

It's in Yoneq's interests to keep the carrot on the stick for as long as possible, to keep the fantasy going. It's a mathematical impossibilty and for it all to work the TT would have to be much much larger than they actually are, or probably ever will be.

Again, technically according to their theology are not twelve, but eleven tribes. The Chattanooga community is not really a tribe yet.

And now there's this thing about 2070 being the year of Yahshua's return.

Can anybody help me out with this, help me gain a better understanding of TT theology and eschatology? Does anybody know anything about the 2070 prediction or whether it's actually true? Any and all information I'd appreciate. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Twelve Tribes Theology/Eschatology
Date: May 11, 2009 07:42AM

On the matter of Tribe of Benyamin and their Breaking of Bread.

Sorry about the factual error that I posted earlier: there are indeed twelve fully established tribes at this point, according to TT doctrine.

The 12th tribe (Benyamin) was established in the year 2000 and they have been "breaking bread" since approximately 2005.

But this does not mean that "The Race" has begun. According to Yoneq, The Race cannot begin until the TT is keeping all of the Jewish Feasts (which they are not doing yet), and until the group becomes more strict in their standards of "holiness."

When The Race does begin (which according to this new Teaching will take place in 2020, depending on how ready they are) the TT will become more secluded, start dressing differently, and a lot of things in general about the TT will change, as they always do.

TT Teaching frequently changes and contradicts itself over time. And it could all change tomorrow if Yoneq said the word.

It's like hyperactivated Jehovah's Witness "new light" in the flip-flopping of their beliefs.

Twenty years ago, they thought that Yoneq was never going to die and that Yashua would be returning during their lifetimes, that they'd all be immortal.

Now they have Mormonish Teachings on interplanetary travel after The Race has finished, with TT ruling over the Nations, planets, and the entire universe.

Spriggs and his lieutenants are apparently very eclectic in the variety of material that they appropriate and synthesize into new Teachings, and Yoneq is said to be a voracious reader of history and historical accounts.

You see Mormonism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Old Testament Judaism, Christian Science, Hutterites, a pinch of this and a dash of that in the TT.

Again, if anybody has any information about this new Teaching about the Race potentially beginning in 2020, then I'd be grateful.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2009 07:47AM by Oerlikon.

Posted by: JB White ()
Date: May 19, 2009 04:46AM

Never heard of this group. How they figger tribe of Benjamin's etablished 2000? That's a new one.

[thewhitereport.com]

Date: May 19, 2009 07:47AM

Helpful links:

[yattt.blogspot.com]

[www.culteducation.com]

[neirr.org]

[www.twelvetribes.com]

The Teaching in question (the one speculating that The Race could begin in 2020, and that Yahshua could return in 2070) is called, "What If It Takes A Hundred Years?"

Posted by: JB White ()
Date: May 19, 2009 10:47AM

Ya I run from anyone got the bible scoop nobody else understood for 2000 yrs. ;)

[thewhitereport.com]

Date: May 26, 2009 07:33AM

[www.clevelandbanner.com]

William Hinchcliffe, 56, is a long-standing member of the Twelve Tribes, one of the original members in fact.

Last year he was charged with vehicular homicide after killing a woman while driving drunk in a TT-owned vehicle.

Hinchcliffe pled guilty and was recently, according to my sources, sentenced to 15 years in jail.

He is expected to serve approximately 33 percent of this time.

The TT has been ordered to pay out a huge settlement to the family of Hinchcliffe's victim, for an undisclosed but reportedly substantial sum, as it was a TT-owned vehicle that killed the woman.

Further, according to my sources, Spriggs and his wife were not in attendance at the recent Yellow Deli reunion in Chattanooga, but were instead in California at the time.

It seems that they are seeking to avoid further embarrasment over the revelations contained in last year's infamous "Ha Emeq Letter."

Yadutan was not the only one that Marsha Spriggs trangressed her marriage covenant to Gene with.

According to my sources, there are at least two other young men that she basically preyed upon and seduced.

These reports have made a lot of waves within the TT for the last year or so.

If it had been anybody other than Gene's wife, then they'd have been removed from the community and permanently excluded from the Kingdom of God. But not Marsha though. Is it just me, or is this gross and blatant hypocrisy?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 07:42AM by Oerlikon.

Date: May 26, 2009 07:41AM

The Hinchcliffe matter has never been made public before now (as far as I know) and the revelations of the other young men that Marsha seduced never have been either.

It seems as if the leadership of the Twelve Tribes is quite proficient in the creation of a cover-up; they are very adroit in the areas of damage control and public relations affairs.

But Oerlikon has his sources. You may wonder who those sources are. I can't tell you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 07:51AM by Oerlikon.

Posted by: nabashalam ()
Date: May 31, 2009 12:53AM

Oerlikon... Do I know you? Do you know me? This is David Pike aka nabashalam/ex-yathed...

I am wondering where this info is coming from. Is it from a current member? I understand if it is that they probably wish to remain anonymous. Is there anyway this info can be validated?

and when you say "never made public" do you mean to the current TTers or public in general. The HaEmeq story has been posted several places (FACTNet, several ex-tt sites) including several letters written by those involved. Also the Hinchcliffe matter was discussed and a newspaper clip about the accident was posted...

So I am not quite sure what your saying here...

Yes Yoneq is wise/cunning in setting the date so far off... and it seems he is even non-commital to that right in the title! "What if?"

But he has made many earlier predictions since the Chattanooga days that have not come to past...

So there is nothing new under the sun...

Date: May 31, 2009 12:24PM

You do not know me, nor I you. We have never met.

Further, I am not a present or former TT member, nor do I ever look at FACTnet.

FACTnet is just another $cientology front and I do not trust it nor anybody connected to it.

A present member told me of the "What If?" Teaching freely after a recent Friday Night Celebration, believe it or not.

The Teaching in question was researched and written by a David Z., according to my source, and was approved for distribution by Gene (I'll not dignify him by calling him "Yoneq.")

The fellow, a present TT member, told me frankly and with some urgency that "The Race is quickening" and that they anticipate it beginning in 2020, also that Yahshua was likely returning in 2070. Here's the explanation of how the numbers were arrived at:

Gene and Marsha began thier ministry in approximately 1970. It took Noah 100 years to build the Ark. 1970+100+2070.

The Pilgrims landed in 1620. 2020 is the 400th anniversary of this event. 2020+50=2070 (Seven seven year cycles plus the Year of Jublilee.)

Also the fellow told me something about some astronomical event that took place on the original Day of Pentecost, that also occurred in the year 2009 (in which the Teaching was revealed) and which will also occur next in the year 2020. The dates for Pentecost are the same in both years.

[www.godweb.org]

It's no big secret among them. Like I said, a fellow told me of it after the Celebration, and even showed me the ITN in which this was revealed.

Go visit them yourself in whatever TT location is nearest to you and ask about it, or call 1-888-TWELVET for confirmation that this is true.

I did myself, personally, and the person in Ithica validated it.

Also:

Sure, the article I provided was posted online over a year ago, but nobody's released anything publicly connecting this Hinchliffe to the TT before now, as far as I know.

Nor was the knowledge of Marsha's other dalliances ever public infomration before now, as far as I know.

How do I know all of this about Hinchliffe and Marsha? "Can't tell you."

Posted by: nabashalam ()
Date: May 31, 2009 01:12PM

Numerology makes me ill...

and you are dead wrong about FACTNet. I am the News Editor for the sight and you are so off base it's humorous...

The director of FACTNet won a multi million dollar suit against COS and is one of the most active anti-COS advocates in the world! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Wollersheim

Just by reading your posts you seem a little wack yourself...

and I sure wouldn't waste my time hanging out and listening to a bunch of wacko fundamentalists like the TT like you seem to enjoy either...

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.