Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: WARNING: IDEAS on how to KICK-OUT byron katie, Jim Dodds, spin-doctors
Posted by: helpme2times ()
Date: April 29, 2009 06:17AM

The Anticult
...why don't you do The Work on your own comments?
According to Byron Katie, your comments are really all about YOU, right?
According to your own alleged practice of the Work, your thoughts are NOT true, and you should question them, and erase them, and do a turnaround on them, right?

So that would make your thoughts...paranoid, angry, defensive, misleading, etc. Right?
The Anticult
so if we were Byron Katie, we would just Turnaround all your thoughts on YOU, and blame YOU for being so paranoid, angry, defensive, and misleading...right? According to Byron Katie, this is 100% your fault, as you are arguing with reality, and so you lose 100% of the time.
According to BK, can't you see its all about you?
A bunch of times I've witnessed a defender of The Work put on their cyber fighting gloves. When it gets pointed out that they are not doing The Work on themselves, they will generally get even more hot under the collar. It's almost comical. However, I tend to sober up when I remind myself that these folks are en-tranced by the BK system.

The Anticult
QUOTE: "Do you think that someone sees Katie as not human?"
Jim, why are you trying to deny what Byron Katie says in her own books? She clearly represents herself as a type of "walk-in" spirit, and even as some type of WomanChrist. Of course, she hires other people to say these things about her, and then says in her writings that "others" say she is some enlightened being. Its a mind-game she plays.
Also, her partner Michael Katz has said she is like Mary Poppins, who is a supernatural being from another dimension. He said it in print.
["was it Mary Poppins crossed with a Zen master?"] [forum.culteducation.com]
So why are you not being honest about something that is in print? Isn't that a little strange?
I've found a quote by Jim Dodds in a blog comment he made at the "Think Happy" site, regarding incest. It clearly shows that Jim does not believe the ordinary rules of reality apply to Byron Katie. (Note: bold emphasis is mine.)

Jim Dodds
November 23rd, 2008 at 4:42 am

Dear Friends,
I have been in The Work since 2004. I would like o suggest to you that Th Work does come from a space where there is no such thing as right and wrong, and no individual who could be harmed by anything. Katie lives in a space where the categories of ordinary life are simply irrelevant an that is where the power of The Work arises. Don’t insulate yourself from its profound impact by watering it down.

Jim

[[url=http://www.thinkhappy.org/2008/08/28/byron-katie-on-incest/]Blog re Byron Katie and Incest[/url]]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WARNING: IDEAS on how to KICK-OUT byron katie, Jim Dodds, spin-doctors
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: April 29, 2009 09:03AM

helpme2times
Jim Dodds
November 23rd, 2008 at 4:42 am

Dear Friends,
I have been in The Work since 2004. I would like o suggest to you that Th Work does come from a space where there is no such thing as right and wrong, and no individual who could be harmed by anything. Katie lives in a space where the categories of ordinary life are simply irrelevant an that is where the power of The Work arises. Don’t insulate yourself from its profound impact by watering it down.

Jim

[[url=http://www.thinkhappy.org/2008/08/28/byron-katie-on-incest/]Blog re Byron Katie and Incest[/url]]

that is an important quote by Jim Dodds which reveals his true belief about Byron Katie.
the work ends suffering forever? No one can be harmed by anything?
Katie is above ordinary life? This from a guy who just said the opposite in this thread?
and he said that Byron Katie is "me"? (you see how she has fused her own identity with his, as explained in the other thread, that is a deliberate technique by BK).
At least one can see the REAL programming in his language, those are the REAL beliefs that Byron Katie injects into people, even though most of the PR people cover those beliefs up.

Byron Katie is not anyone, other than a former real estate salesperson who got into the LGAT seminar business, and concocts fake Stories about her past.

Here's another quote by Jim Dodds.
QUOTE: "Yes. There's too much money involved. So? What's new?"

That is a very disingenuous comment by Dodds. He doesn't believe that, no way.
Why? Because he is not even doing "The Work" on that. In terms of "the work" there is no such thing as "too much money". That is a judgement. He really would believe that the Byron Katie millions IS AS IT SHOULD BE.
So his claim to criticize the money, is also false. There is no way he could believe that, especially based on his other comments.

Also, its like saying Domino's Pizza makes too many pizzas, or the sun is too hot.
Byron Katie International is a series of companies that exists to make huge amounts of money for its owners, BK and Mitchell, and perhaps a couple of partners in there.
That is its purpose.

The BK Foundation has been analyzed and they put peanuts into that Foundation, and they use the money to buy-back their own products and services! It goes right back into their pockets.
[The Work Foundation Inc, EIN 87-0559189] [forum.culteducation.com]

So they are using the REAL Byron Katie method, in a way.
The BK Rules apply to you, but not to them.
Just like BK uses the Turnaround on you, but you can't use it on her.
The victim is to blame, the perpetrator is innocent.

Almost everytime one begins to deal with a BK spin-doctor, the facts and even basic truthfulness go out the window in seconds. That is why one should never go to anyone from BKI, or who does the BK work system, to discuss problems. They have no regard for factual accuracy, as has been shown basically every single time.
To get out, one has to get away from anyone from BKI, and get advice from trained independant people, or just think things though by oneself.

Stay far away from BKI people who are skilled at messing with people's minds, especially those who are already deep in the BK system.

Re: IDEAS on how to KICK-OUT byron katie from your Mind-Soul-Life forever
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 29, 2009 10:23PM

The TP/BK Technique--or Removing New Age Dingleberries From Our Minds

I published this and just 4 hours later this seemed to elicit a strangely intense reaction from our banned visitor--a BK loyalist.

Just like you do? Good grief, man! Do you think that someone sees Katie as not human?

So this little technique, which I made up for fun, may actually be effective enough to challenge a deeply implanted image of a guru's mythologized persona.

So here it is again:

How to get BK out of your mind:

Keep a bottle of windex or alcohol gel handwash by your computer, and some paper towels or kleenex.

(A roll of TP is even better)

If BK's face up on any website you frequent, spray her face with your cleaner.

Wipe.

Toss into trash.

Repeat as needed

This will guarantee you not only have a newly cleaned mind, but a clean computer screen, too.

I suspect this technique will be especially effective if you use the same brand of TP as you do on your leather cheerio.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2009 10:26PM by corboy.

Posted by: helpme2times ()
Date: April 30, 2009 02:15AM

From some mysterious place in my subconscious mind, the germ of an idea has sprung forth in connection with kicking out Byron Katie from my mind-soul-life...

The basic idea that's come up is... BK is a PINATA and I get to WHACK the heck out of it with a STICK!

It's a simple but powerful idea and I'm letting my mind play around with it...

Since it's been many, many years since I've even SEEN a pinata up close, I've gone to YouTube to watch pinata's getting whacked around. Pretty amusing yet potent stuff!

Amazingly I came upon one YouTube showing a television ad for an Xbox 360 game called Viva Piñata.

What I found amazing was, the ad featured a talking pinata... and it kind of reminded me of a BK type!

[[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svg-DvNARKE&feature=related]Viva Piñata TV Ad[/url]]

I love the image of the talking pinata scurrying away... but I also want to keep playing with whatever MY OWN MIND generates re this way to heal myself from any lingering effects of TW...

At the moment I've decided that the BK pinata I'll whack at mentally is NOT colorful, as a pinata usually is, but stark BLACK-AND-WHITE, and also NASTY and EVIL-LOOKING.

When I'm ready to whack away at the BK pinata, I will put on a costume... a ZEN ROBE!

But not the usual kind... instead a brilliant, multi-colored robe. I want to be the center of attention in this scenario, not the BK pinata.

And what about the instrument to whack at the BK pinata?

It will be a super-long, extra-strong ZEN STICK!

I will NOT put on a blindfold, as is the standard way one plays with a pinata. I will leave it off. I want to SEE exactly what I'm doing.

I will have FRIENDS surround me, CHEERING me on.

Along with friends, there will be people I've never met before... many people... a big crowd, like one might see at a BK "school". The crowd will contain people who have felt harmed in some way by TW.

A good question is... what will be INSIDE the pinata?!

That's easy... wedding bands, diamond engagement rings, necklaces, passports, wads of cash...

Those items are the treasured things people gave up for TW.

After I whack some holes into the pinata, JEWELRY and CASH ETC. will come tumbling out...

The crowd will rush forth and grab up those items!

Those items are now BACK in the hands of their RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Hmmm... still percolating on this imagery... perhaps more to come...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2009 02:18AM by helpme2times.

Date: December 19, 2009 02:16AM

A new participant report on the Byron Katie LGAT seminar [forum.culteducation.com]

Re: IDEAS on how to KICK-OUT byron katie from your Mind-Soul-Life fore
Date: October 28, 2010 04:29AM

Date: July 22, 2014 11:44PM

bump

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.