The Church of the Eclipse
Posted by: StephGrasston ()
Date: July 19, 2014 03:55PM

The Church of the Eclipse
Posted by: StephGrasston
Date: 07/19/2014 10:25AM

Hi everyone, I joined this forum specifically to get information out about a church in rural, central Minnesota calling itself The Church of His Eclipsing Strength, or the less formal Church of the Eclipse. I've lived all my life in Grasston, a tiny little half-ghost town on the railroad tracks going south to Braham, and north to Duluth. For the past year or so there's been more and more people joining that group, which I can't help think but think is cultish in it's behavior and practices, meeting in the deep woods, being openly militant and wearing small knives all the time. But I'm absolutely not an expert on religion or anything, and would welcome any input your community has to offer on the matter.

This group just keeps on getting more people, not just in Grasston but Braham too, I tried to upload a photo of the pamphlets being distributed around the area but I think they're over the data maximum, if anybody could help me get around this it'd be appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Church of the Eclipse
Posted by: StephGrasston ()
Date: July 20, 2014 06:32AM

I took these pictures of the crazy pamphlets they've been leaving on my doorstep.

[i1273.photobucket.com]

[i1273.photobucket.com]

[i1273.photobucket.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.