looking for Robert Wylie Harris (involved with The Family/COG)
Posted by: ojanaway ()
Date: January 21, 2009 03:55PM

Am desperately looking for Robert Wylie Harris aka Mark Ozias,an UScitizen.59,very tall,blue/grey eyes,grey hair (balding)big scar on right side of forehead.Since sept 2007 I lost contacts with him,after an alarming mail (he was then living in Mumbai).When he disappeared I was trying to convince him to leave the sect for good (he already tried in the past,unsuccessfully).You'll find Robert's whole story in a Yahoo Group called find_robert (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/find_robert).
I have realreasons to believe that his disappearance is not voluntary and TF is behind it.Indian authorities and US embassy ignored me:i'm no relative,just the woman who's been loving him for years.I tried to involve his sister in San Francisco,but she won't do anything for her brother.The sect's main office in USA,PUblic Affairs,won't give me news and declares NO Mark Ozias EVER belonged to their "church" (they shamelessly lie:Robert has been with them since nov 1 1969!)
I'mvery concerned and after 16 months I started to post ads on missing people forums,online newspapers.
Icreated a Yahoo Group in his name,with his story and informations about The Family and last week I started a campaign called A MAIL FOR ROBERT.
As Isaid, TF's main office won't give me news and denies Robert's very exisitence.They are sure that I'm the only one who cares for him and that they canget away with his disappearance because nobody reported him missing.
I invited anyone who readsmy posts or visits my Yahoo group to write a mail,with the subject WHERE ISMARK OZIAS?and nothing else both to the main office in USA(publicaffairs@thefamily.org)and to the Regional Desk in India (rd.india@abmc.net).This way TF will realize Robert isnot alone.
I'm asking help.If possible,spread news about this story,make it public,write and make others write.
Thanks.Odette Janaway

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.