Desteni 2
Posted by: Bastian ()
Date: January 09, 2009 12:55AM

Hi, this is Bastian and i am just here, to say something about desteni, because one part of me is still believing the message they are giving and the other is doubtful. I occupied myself with some of the things desteni is talking about and i was fascinated with them. If it`s ok, i will talk from both views i have:

Trusting:

Very much inteligent informations about simularitys which every human being carries.

an if you can`t afford it store ( so they do not make money )

Doubting:

One is not supposed to have oppinons, because they are not real, just self-images.. ( i can puzzle that, that we were born with the awareness that we are all one, nothing missing, but i think, that life is special, because we are all unique aswell and because everyone is expressing oneself in a different way, of cause there is alot suffering in the world and everyone should do something about it, but how we are responsible for that just by thinking, feeling, because we create reality that way i do not get, neither how channeling energy works. I mean, when you have a message, which is important for all humanity, are you going to fool around like that or do you present it in an serious way, so that even an 4 year old can understand it?)

What i realy don`t get is, how the Afterlife or the Dimensions are supposed to be, like when she is channeling someone in the following video:

When he is reincarnated as a beggar now who LOST his Realisations and Knowledge about oneness and equality, how can he then talk about it?

Are that then just storys told, so that we become better people? Because i can`t see what profit do they have and why should someone fudge such a huge story in great detail?

What i kept in mind, was Devide and Conquer and one is supposed to give up everything to realise everything. So one has no more choices.. And that makes me angry, when there is such a thing as a realisation of truth, but one can`t know if one can trust, because it`s also said, that there is a danger, that one gives himself away to systems, but one is suppost to give up every attachment, so when desteni is right, it`s one nearly impossible task, being alone and giving away everything one ever knew for something one doesn`t even understand, of cause death might be kinda like that... And as Ken Wilber said, die while you are alive..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Desteni 2
Posted by: Chakravanti ()
Date: January 20, 2009 08:13AM

I loved the destinei FAQ. It explained a lot of truths about how we live in a world of programming and lies design to convince us to buy a certain establishment or the other.

I read along like WOW! Bam....that's amazing...so true...I've seen that myself!

Then I got to the last part about how they have the solution and that through their teachings you can be free of all that and I was like oh....just another cult...

It's really amusing when that chick(?) 'channels' Anton Lavey. Funny how Lavey was so verse in Destinei practices and has and seemed to develop an English accent in 'the afterlife'.

Everyone on the forums regurgitates the same speech patterns. They even have a 'vocabulary purifier' to help train you to talk (And think) more like 'Destinei'

Destinei is just another one of the systems it preaches against. Hypocritical just like any other cult.

Opinions and judgments are limitations on the mind. With them you impose upon yourself horse blinders to your reality. Destinei isn't telling you to not wear them. They are telling you to take off whatever you were wearing before and wear their blinders. Give up your old attatchments and attatch yourself to destinei.

If you truly believe those philosophies. Try applying them to the destinei group itself. They'll tell you to go to hell in heartbeat just like every other hypocritical cult that can't see through the veil of their own constructs.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.