Current Page: 6 of 18
Re: Sogyal Lakar aka Rinpoche
Posted by: Blue Dakini ()
Date: October 22, 2009 06:44PM

Hi Shimon,
I replied to your private message but your mailbox is full so it was not sent. I have copied it so please clear your box and I'll send it again.
Blue Dakini

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 13, 2009 01:57AM

Little birds have been twittering in the trees recently...it seems Rigpa has the collywobbles re this board and others, but especially that infernal nuisance Pema. Seems that the party faithful in France were summoned to a meeting in Paris where poodle-in-chief Dominque Side regaled them with a massive dose of spin. Her aim, one gathers, was to refute all tesitimony that bears any resemblance to the truth regarding that creepy little fat man Sogyal Lakar, who poses as qualified Tibetan lama. It is reassuring to know that the Rigpa hierarchy is worried. There's no doubt at all that Pema will keep on rattling the cage.

Date: January 23, 2010 07:05PM

The most relevant information and comment on Sogyal takes place on
[dialogueireland.wordpress.com]
But alas resecently this thread, which is not pre-moderated, is being trashed by a troll -- almost certainly planted by Sogyal's multi-national business Mafia known as Rigpa. It is now pointless for me to continue posting there because the atmosphere is so distracted and toxic it makes me ill every time I look.
So -- here I am back home at RR -- where himself can be relied on to trap the trolls before they make it to the board. I will, however, cross refer what I post here to DI with a link -- because there are many sensible, kind people who have posted there in the past and may wish to keep up with developments.
The upside of all this is that super-troll gave him/herself/themselves away today -- by referring to something I alledgedly wrote, but which in fact never appeared on the thread. LOL!
With metta,
Blue Dakini/Pema

Date: March 29, 2010 07:25PM

The most recent thread on Dialogue Ireland has degenerated into a ping pong match between a Buddhist "expert" and a Rigpa plant. To say that both are tenacious is an understatement. It is boring and repetetive but if anyone's interested here's the link
[dialogueireland.wordpress.com]
The reason I point this up is that the Buddhist "expert", who currently posts under the pseudo BC, appears to be under the impression that Sogyal Lakar's sexual abuses were "at their height" some years ago. This is not correct. Sogyal's abuses continue to this day at an escalating rate. As with all addictions, he needs ever-increasing doses of an ever-more extreme nature. Spoiled, jaded little demi-god surrounded by sycophants -- Sogyal commands and his zombies obey. So just how do you get your rocks off under these conditions? Read the Marquis de Sade to find out.

Date: July 28, 2010 04:52PM

A prolific sexual predator who posed as a guru and "healer" with Tibetan Buddhist connections has been found guilty of rape and sexual abuse by Wood Green Crown Court in London. Michael Lyons, known as Mohan Singh, was given a TEN YEAR jail sentence. This case was successful because app 14 women were willing to give evidence. The reason sexual abuse cases are so difficult to deal with is because so few women are willing to go through the ordeal of re-living the trauma under cross-examination. Dozens of women have spoken about their abusive sexual encounters with Sogyal Lakar aka Rinpoche, but so far only one has had the courage to sue him. She eventually accepted an out of court settlement and the Californai legal system did not see fit to pursue criminal proceedings. The Mohan case is a precedent. I call on ALL women who have suffered rape, sexual abuse, violence and coercion in a spritual/religious environment to get a grip on their common sense and go to the police or other legal authorities. Testify -- protest and be willing to stand up in court. Especially re Sogyal Lakar who is one of the most persistent offenders.

Posted by: Noname ()
Date: July 31, 2010 06:58PM

Hi Pema,

I`m an ex-member of Rigpa and they caused me so much pain that I`m still struggling with it, years after leaving this organisation.
When I look at their websites today it seems that the party is still going on and everybody is smiling as if they know that nothing will
ever happen to them...as none of the victims seem to speak out on a more official basis. This is so unbelievably painful and it often leaves
me so helpless that I can`t find the words to describe what I´m feeling!
I´ve been following this thread and the DialogueIreland for the last year since I found them through my research on the Internet.
It felt so good reading about your work and your ongoing activity...like there was someone who had the necessary background, contacts
and did the work that I was not able to do...I wanted to tell you that I wish you all the best for your work and all the strength and power
it needs to keep on going! Please don`t give up!! I`m sure that there are many many people out there who put their hopes in you and I hope
so so much that your book will finally be published soon and that all this disgusting stuff which is going on in Rigpa behind closed doors
will come to an end!! At least it would probably save SOME people from further potential harm and give all those who have been hurt
so much by this man and his organisation some sort of justice!

Thank You!

Posted by: Noname ()
Date: July 31, 2010 07:14PM

Hi Pema,

I`m an ex-member of Rigpa and they caused me so much pain that I`m still struggling with it years after leaving this Organisation.
When I look at their websites today, it seems that the party is still going on and everybody is smiling as if they know that nothing is
ever going to happen to them...as none of the victims who could bring substantial change to that story seem to speak out on a
more official basis. That hurts so much and often leaves me so helpless that I can`t find the words to describe what I`m feeling!
I`ve been following this Thread and the Dialogue Ireland for the last 1 1/2 Years since I found them through my research on the
Internet. It felt so good to red about your work and your ongoing activities...like there was someone who had the necessary
background, contacts and information to do the work that I was not able to do...Please don`t give up!! I´m sure that there are many
many people out there who put a lot of hope in you and I hope so so much that your book will finally be published soon and all the
material will reach the surface and as many people as possible!! At least this would save SOME people from further potential harm
and would give all those who have been hurt so much by this man and his Organisation some sort of justice!

Thank you!

Date: July 31, 2010 11:50PM

Hi Noname,
Thank YOU for your contribution to the steadily-increasing body of evidence re Sogyal and Rigpa. I would very much like to communicate with you directly, rather than via a forum -- with homage to Rick Ross and his patient work over many years! You can Google my real name me and email me via my web site. I am the journalist who wrote the item about Sogyal in The Guardian in 1995.

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 17, 2011 12:04AM

bump

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: November 17, 2011 04:12AM

bump

Current Page: 6 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.