Anyone familiar with these two apostolic ministries?
Posted by: sonflower ()
Date: July 12, 2004 04:17AM

Is anyone familiar with these two apostolic ministry networks? I'll post the names and websites below. I am asking because the former church/cult group I just left a few months ago one of the apostles in this apostolic networks visited the church several times before I left and his messages seemed way off to me every time. Also, he has is now showing strong support to my former pastor, even though he is aware of terrible things my pastor has done (embezzlement, illegal use of and obtainment of prescription painkillers, an immoral relationship and other stuff just to name a few). It looks like the network seeks to add new churchs into its domain for mutual financial and network support. Both of the apostolic ministries strongly teach a Kingdom Theology dominion and hierarchical authoritarian leadership. The larger, "parent" network even has networked corporations all linked together to prepare for when the "world system" collapses monetarily. This is eerie and the hierarchical structures and articles on their websites are especially eerie too. Here are the names and websites:

Global Transformation Institute:
[globaltransformation.org]

The larger, parent apostolic network is named World Breakthrough Network:
[wbnetwork.org]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ginger38 ()
Date: July 13, 2004 02:36AM

no, i am not familiar with this one, but since the year 2000. A lot of false apostles have risen up. This includes Morning Star International. There are more false apostles now than real ones. I have known real ones, but the false ones are more obvious with their lifestyle and their walk and their talk.

Posted by: LaughingWillow ()
Date: September 19, 2004 01:35PM

Believe me on this

the WBNnetwork.....run like the plauge is after you hon, and from other apostolic groups .I was in a cult that was a branch of that organization called "Banner of the Nations"

they are crazy...they forbid taking medicine..."healings must be from God"

I was involved in this group and they believe that one is programed for death thus one must have a cellular transformation to live forever in your body by some far far-fetched realization that no-one knows,,,but the whole group is "pressing towards" They use subtle, but powerful mind control techniques to lure you into believing this. They teach that what you spend you money on is what you worship....so I am now 20,000 dollars in debt from a student loan I took out in order to "give ti God"

they are very athoritarian meaning they believe that one must submit to God by subnitting to them because they "represent God"

I developed psychosis due to the stress and sleep depervation of all night worships and 2 week fasts

I had a massive sezuire due to not taking my medicine and was in brain inhury rehab for a year and half

they were not apologetic but insisted that I lacked faith and that is why I am was not healed

please stay away from these groups....they are very devious

Jojo

Date: September 20, 2004 01:02AM

The place where you came from is far more obvious something is wrong. I do believed people will developed psychosis. I have seen people transformed from sweet loving people to monsters and literally avoids their families. I was in Morning Star International. There are too many people who are falling for false apostles.

have you seen a counselor yet ? or a psychiatrist ? Or ever thought of bringing a lawsuit against this ministry ?

the best thing also is to speak out post it.

[www.factnet.org]

there are too many people who got victimized and its time to voice out, if you don't speak out , then people think something is wrong with them, Because too many people have posted about Morning Star International, people who came out now knows nothing is wrong with them but its the ministry.

Date: September 20, 2004 03:04AM

I will indeed post my whole story online!!

I am still ashamed to tell my mom what happed because I feel like such an idiot....I have not talked to a coucilor, psychratrist in detail about this. I mostly suffered alone because I am to proud to let people I know think of me as such an idiot. I shouldn't be that way because the valivictorian of our college was heavly involved in this group, and as far as I know, still is.

I probably need to seek help about it, but I dont want to waller in self pitty
I just want to get on with my life and put it behind me

I am however taking the organization to court

Jojo

Date: September 20, 2004 08:08AM

Laughin Willow, try the school counselor, because all of that will be documented. The court will asked about psychiatrist , have you seen a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist will have to testify just to have a stronger case. The evil organization, always makes you feel ashamed, and stupid, thats their job to suppress people's voices.

These will be your strength. Its like a woman who got rape, but refused to be check out by a doctor, without a document, you can sue all you want with no proof, remember these organization are rich. They can twist things, I have seen that happened to a friend. When he pursued MSI to the court.

Date: September 20, 2004 12:29PM

My mom told the therapist that I joined a "contraversal group" that was the cause of my psychosis, and I am still being treated for psychosis with medicine and probably always will be for the rest of my life.

I will talk to my therapist at school about it, she is reliable. My psychratrist is kind of a quack, but he is the only doctor in the area other than public mental health that takes medicaid..I am in the serach for a better doctor

I quess it is like rape, and I need not to feel ashamed..I will think about this

Jojo

Date: September 20, 2004 12:52PM

apparently there are many apostolic network, yours was just one of them, Get this book by Rick Joyner, APostolic Ministry, on the introduction pages, it has a prophesy of the false apostolic reformation and it also describe your network down to details plus a prophesy of the downfall of all these apostolic network.

Date: September 21, 2004 02:22AM

I will look into it....ya they believe in "picking up where the first apostles left off at before organized religion" at least that is their pitch line

Those organizations are just weird.

The only good thing that came out of it is my relationship with my best friend....she left shortly after I did....she was always very skeptical..it is her nature ..she is inelectual

Thank you for your help

Jojo

Date: September 21, 2004 09:16AM

I
there are things that I can help you. Like example.

get this book.
1. THe Subtle Power of SPiritual Abuse.

2. Enroll yourself in Rick Joyner Ministry, the tape clubs, Prophetic and teaching tapes, i have been a member since 1998, they kept my sanity intact. I don't know if it would help you , but it sure does to me.

You need fresh Living Water from God. I know a lot of people don't like Rick Joyner, but you know, It was him who opened my eyes to the abused thats going on in there .

get a christian counselor or a christian psychiatrist. Or a school counselor will do. A good friend of mine had to see a school counselor because she can't afford a psychiatrist, ANd it help her a lot. ALso this will also alert the school counselor of the activities of these former maranatha.

Currently lloyd Manamtam suing MSI , so far thats all I know, he used to be a pastor in MSI. Pretty abused.

your friend can help too. She can be a good witness. Don't be ashamed to be duped by these, remember thousands were duped, the reason why they can go on like this is because people rather walk away instead of warning people about these group. Its like a serial rapist , raping non stop.

You were spiritually rape, so does everybody. Somebody need to know.
The factnet help us warn people about Maranatha and MSI. People comes in and it gave them confidence to speak out the evil things in there. If one voice out, guess what so the rest also. now, the people in there are increasing, and becoming boldly telling them thats wrong.

Moving on is good also, if thats what you decided. If you cannot take it any longer, some perfer to do that and I don't blame them. But some of us need to take a stand for righteousness. Just do whatever you feel you think what God wants you to do. ANd thank you for posting a few things in there also.

its the same thing with rape, all you need is one person crying out and people will follow and step up . Thats already happening anyway .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.