Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: UNIVERSAL TEMPLE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS (U.T.H.C.)/TES
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: May 13, 2008 03:15AM

Here's something I found on YouTube; it's a video from the 2005 World Polyamory Conference in Harbin Hot Springs, California. It opens with TES' husband describing his wife's orgasms, then TES dancing around and singing, with a musical accompaniment from the God Squad.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

This is what I saw in Escondido: half-baked (actually, totally baked, if you know what I mean) performance-art stuff performed by old wannabe hippie types, singing, dancing and lots of talk about sex and sexy stuff. It was a free-for-all event day, a Saturday when I went out there. I went at the invitation of a guy who I met (though whose name I do not remember) during the Sunday feast at the LA Hare Krsna temple. Everybody was so familiar with one another I thought that an orgy might break out at any moment if TES said the word. Everything seemed to revolve around her there. The cannabutter was being distributed freely for the taking and the mike was open for anybody who wanted to sing, dance, recite a poem, whatever. Everybody was just sort of hanging out all day, and couples were cuddling up in bean bag chairs, from what I remember. At night we played drums. They reminded me of some of the old hippies I used to know when I lived in Taos, that kind of thing...New Agey, California-eclectic spiritual buffet self-glorification nonsense. I was not impressed, but rather amused. I don't know if it's a cult, or some kind of swinger's club, or what. What silly crap. Only in SoCal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2008 03:16AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 13, 2008 06:35AM

Here is a nugget from their own web site...Who is TES and what do her initials stand for? Hat tip to zeuszor:

QUOTE:TES. (Time-Energy-Space) singer-songwriter, troubadour for peace, cosmic channel of the divine feminine beams to you from the 25th Century, bringing with her a perspective grounded in the awareness that everything turns out just fine - as we here in the 21st Century benefit greatly from such knowing!
CLOSE QUOTE.

So basically this is just another "Seth" scam or some such "channeled" entity a la Shirley MacLaine (sp?). Now my only question to you, zeuszor, during your recon mission into the enemy (of logic that is) camp, when and how did they hit everyone up for money or a "donation"? You don't get people stoned on illegal drugs (butter???) and then NOT pass the plate for some so to speak.

Can't wait for your reply...after all, "channeling" the divine feminine from the 25th Century is exhausting work and costs money (Time-travel costs, The Xenu Dimension Barrier tolls, etc.)

Date: May 13, 2008 11:27AM

realuphuman.net must be out of his mind.

[uthc.tv]

TES. (Time-Energy-Space) singer-songwriter, troubadour for peace, cosmic channel of the divine feminine beams to you from the 25th Century, bringing with her a perspective grounded in the awareness that everything turns out just fine - as we here in the 21st Century benefit greatly from such knowing! Philosophically rooted in the idea that we are all one, that all there is is love, that we create our experience collectively through the thoughtforms we energize, Tes. inspires us with her childlike innocence and playfulness, her clear-minded consciousness, and her volcanic expressiveness. She has penned a hunky hundred original tunes, which she now puts in a blender, creating spontaneous spiritual smoothies of words and sound with her collaborative partners The God Squad (TESandTheGodSquad.com). Her present inspiration is to illuminate the truth of oneness, heal the effects of thousands of years of patriarchy, replacing suspicion with trust among brothers and sisters, and finally to create a lasting peace.

Thanks Sparky. I do not who TES is exactly nor exactly what the UTHC is; I went for one day on a lark, out of curiosity just that one time. This would have been, oh, late last February or early March in SoCal. The cannabutter was a donation brought by some local grower out of a bunch of leftover leaf; he brought a big jar full of it and there was plenty for everybody. It was just given away, seemed like. I suppose that that is just kind of the way pothead culture is. To be fair, nobody ever asked me for any money, either. I did ask about the the people that the UTHC houses in that building there in Escondido, and was told that a donation of $20 or so is usually asked of weekend visitors for food etc.

Most of the day went by as a relaxed, giddy, and hazy way. I just hung out and listened to the music and all, spoke with the folks there and enjoyed the atmosphere. It was fun in its way and amusing to be sure, but I left that night thinking it all kind of hokey, New-Agey nonsense. There's this big room where there's a kind of lounge area with couches, soft chairs, and stuff on one end and a stage on one other. The guy that brought me there I thought resembled Willie Nelson. Lots of beautiful women. We did not stay the night but left real late at night, at like two AM.

Does all this help to answer your queries?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2008 11:29AM by zeuszor.

Date: May 13, 2008 11:30AM

Hello, realuphuman.net,

You did state one thing I would like to question, you state and "bolded" the following quote:

"Freedom of religion is considered by many in many nations and people to be a fundamental human right. Freedom of religion: The right to practice any or no religion without persecution by the government."
I agree. But our disagreements with your seemly peculiar "faith" doesn't fall under this "important to you and bolded statement".

The last time I looked, this site and it's active vocal members are NOT government so therefore no "persecution by the government" has occurred.

We are just giving you another opinion from our "un-enlightened" viewpoint of the "religion" you are "practicing".

We are just having a dialog. We are doing it in a two-dimensional medium (e-posting) so you cannot read our vocal tones, faces and/or body language.

No one here wants to get you angry or insult you. We are trying to have a dialog. As an active (seemingly) member of this group/cult/sex club we are merely interested in it.

I will say that your rambling messages are hard to follow and confusing. If you are a devout follower, treat us as new inductees that need you postings to be clear and specific. To date they are odd and not understandible. Help us help you.

Date: May 13, 2008 12:28PM

You're welcome.

Yes, I agree: they are a joke, but it was an entertaining time nonetheless.

And I never said that I partook of any cannabis herb in any form while there! ;-)

Date: May 13, 2008 12:32PM

realuphuman.net, I respect your clearly terrific credentials as follows (QUOTE):

AS A FORMER NOTARY PUBLIC, UNDER PENTALITY AND PERJURY ALL OF THIS HERE IS COMPLETELY REAL UP HUMAN TRUE! [ View Notary Certificate ]

So you are not CURRENTLY a Notary? Doesn't all that is required to continue to be a Notary Public is sending in your small fee yearly? Notaries are important for personal validation on legal documents, etc...but how does being a Notary Public make you an authority on manipulitive cults? Just curious....

Date: May 13, 2008 12:35PM

Totally cracked. This is the guy that they get to represent the UTHC?

Date: May 13, 2008 12:39PM

zeuszor
You're welcome.

Yes, I agree: they are a joke, but it was an entertaining time nonetheless.

And I never said that I partook of any cannabis herb in any form while there! ;-)

GASP! zeuszor, I would never imagine that you would have ever taken the "Devil's Weed" and actually enjoyed yourself and your life! I would more assume that the enlightened who buy into TES's line of rambling non-sequitors (From your posted links on this thread) would be drug users. It is obvious that you, sir, and I, are clean ;->

Date: May 13, 2008 12:42PM

That's why they are called the "You-THC." Get it?

Posted by: realuphuman.net ()
Date: May 13, 2008 01:34PM

rrmoderator
realuphuman.net:

Your posts are little more than self-promotion, rants and personal attacks.

This is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

No email addresses or contact information may be posted.

Stay within the rules or you will be banned from this message board.

Last warning.

With the entire content directed into your care -- both public and private.....

Perhaps it is self promotion --- That promotion to ensure the dignity of maintaining my inalienable human rights!

From the events that have ACTUALLY OCCURED to me.

This was before I found the UTHC "humanity bond" of community.

My public post [ also CC: PM ] is awaiting posting --- will it?

In regards to [ Abraham Maslow's Hiarchy of Needs ] as it applies to UTHC

I have not attained SA, but in final regards:

Discrimination: means and ends, Good and Evil

The SA does not confuse between means and ends and does no wrong. He enjoys
the here and now, getting to goal--not just the result. He makes the most tedious
task an enjoyable game and has his own inner moral standards (appearing
amoral to others).

====

If I am actually kicked off the board --- for a true lack of understanding,
well my presence here is noteworthy and served.

Sorry that I may find objections to your member base. It was my intent here as I have stated
to find a GRUW UP accord of understanding.

TES offers her thanks back to me for what I originally posted into this group.

"Wow! Much gratitude for your passionate efforts."

Perhaps there can be no real reaching up for peace from your member base.

I offer this --- perhaps will offer more.

I will let what I have posted settle in.... and see if we can find some Passion to UNITE instead
of reason(s) to CONFLICT to the next time we meet.

That would be your role as rrmoderator.

Thank You,

Mr James M. Driskill

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2008 06:58PM by rrmoderator.

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.