Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
UNIVERSAL TEMPLE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS (U.T.H.C.)/TES
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: March 21, 2008 12:27PM

Recently I ran into these people and thought that U.T.H.C. seemed pretty weird. Check this out. TES seems like she has a lot of influence over the group.

[uthc.tv]

[tesandthegodsquad.com]

TES is a Self-Realized Shamanic Entertainer, Energy Worker and Muse-ical Ambassador of Ecstatic Peace. She playfully beams into our star system in response to humanity's profound call for both physical and spiritual liberation in this lifetime. TES delights in expanding minds, opening hearts and restoring souls to their natural innocence through her groundbreaking interactive ministry bringing to us the refreshing message that...

GOD IS SEXY!!!!! And Loving. And Fun.

A conduit for the clear expression of resonant Truths, TES has the ability to attune one's awareness to their inherent Divinity. To see her, to feel her, to be in her joyful, radiant presence, is to reawaken to the miracle of Life Itself.

What a bunch of New-Agey BS!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UNIVERSAL TEMPLE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS (U.T.H.C.)/TES
Posted by: realuphuman.net ()
Date: May 11, 2008 05:41AM

zeuszor
Recently I ran into these people and thought that U.T.H.C. seemed pretty weird. Check this out. TES seems like she has a lot of influence over the group.

[uthc.tv]

[tesandthegodsquad.com]

What a bunch of New-Agey BS!!!

=====

Almost two months later, in SOUND MIND and SOUND MISSION reply,

TO: zeuszor

The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen guarantees freedom of religion, as long as religious activities do not infringe on public order in ways detrimental to society.

Freedom of religion
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Freedom of religion is the freedom of an individual or community, in public or private, to manifest religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship, and observance. It is generally recognized to also include the freedom to change religion or to not follow any religion. Freedom of religion is considered by many in many nations and people to be a fundamental human right. Freedom of religion: The right to practice any or no religion without persecution by the government.

=====

My name is James Driskill.

My @HOME location in this physical world here on planet Earth is an approximate 17.0 miles distance drive to the location where UTHC is located.

I am a frequent attendee of UTHC events and personally know TES, STU, KENNEDY, JOR-EL [et all "The God Squad"] since I first met this Universal / Interfaith Spiritual group shortly about a month after I first moved here to my own place in the local area on May 21st, 2007.

It might be noteworthy here for you, that my origin.org [ united communities of spirit : a global interfaith initiative ] profile was established 10/10/05. SIR JAMES DRISKILL

Before I was here, my housing status was HOMELESS and in the dislocated supportive care of my family in the house where I GRUW UP.

I moved here in May, even though I had paid the security deposit and signed my lease on March 6th. My apartment basically empty and ready to occupy, I did not feel comfortable living again ALL ALONE by myself.

I paid rent for April 1st and May 1st via US mail.

From May 21st forward --- a stressful period for trying to live alone and independent once again from the life events that brought me downward into homelessness for the second time in my life.

With no immediate local support option available, I only could maintain a "phone only" connection to my mental health supportive care therapist Doctor Howard Newsome @FAPINFO.ORG. Under this condition, my mental health condition was severely breaking.

On June 11th, I was visited by two local Sheriff Deputies [george.sifuentes@sdsheriff.org ] for a cititzen's welfare check. For that day's event, I apparently was a bit loopy to have cause concern for someone to have anonymously reported me.

I invited the two deputies into my apartment --- and convinced them that I was ok.

I explicitly request that they find and read my info I have placed/blogged online about the
UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE [WG06266106]. A DEFENDANT IDENTITY CRISIS! -- see below for details.

That was the day that I got my Internet connection working.

From that point, I met Jor-el via his reply to a post of mine on CraigsList.

I remember that day, it was a Friday.

I also have the email in ARCHIVE --- so I am always capable of retrospectively knowing the TRUTH.

That Friday --- most likely in all essence, SAVED MY LIFE.

Apart from all of the stresses I have bared my life through.

In now "digital contact", I shared the details of the UTHC.TV website to my therapist Doctor Howard Newsome. He visited and reviewed the details on their website. We shared the exchange of this option of "group" local support onto my needs on my mental health concerns in this period.

In his File Record, he showed my choice of faith as Wiccan and was aware of what Wiccan was when I first started to consult with him. There was no ignorance left off the table with mental health care advocacy.

Matching supportive group community here, the next day after my first attendance at UTHC Friday Night Live, was Saturday. I attended a Wiccan Handfasting of Foxy and Christine who live maybe 2.0 miles from me.

Another UTHC member.

As I write this here now today, I am listing to Last Night's UTHC Friday Night Live AUDIO blogtalkradio archive and "Foxy" was just speaking on mike.

WE ARE NOT ANY KIND OF SECREITVE GROUP [ i.e. CULT ] BY ANY DEFINTION!

Here's the link ot the events archive:

[www.blogtalkradio.com]

Date / Time: 5/9/2008 9:00 PM

Friday Nights LIVE!

Join host Kennedy Carr ~ President of Sarva Dharma Productions, Goddess TES, S-2, Dr. Ed Elkin, of the God Squad with Temple Musical Director, Wade Hutson & friends. This week show will feature: * Conscious Evolution Expert Dr. Ed Elkin *Spiritual Satire by Rev. Happy (S-2) Schreiber *5th Dimension Channeling from Goddess TES. *LIVE Musical offering by temple musical director Wade Hutson(Aumnibus),TES,Alexandra & Baba Bengi

I was also present and attended last night's event --- and placed your FUCKED UP HUMAN post into the public blogtalkradio streamcast as I place into motion to FIX THE RECORD of your POST!! I have no spent more than 5 hours or so on this project. Perhaps I should get paid back for this effort --- how about making amends.

The BlogTalkRadio Archives have been archived since:

Date / Time: 2/15/2008 9:00 PM
Friday Nights LIVE! @ Universal Temple of Higher Consciousnes

You are 1000% WRONG by the details that you offer to Cult Education Forum to "slur over" and defame a wonderful establishment. Shame on you!

Definitions of slur over on the Web:

* gloss over: treat hurriedly or avoid dealing with properly
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Therefore I declare you: zeuszor@FUCKEDUPHUMAN.NET

What kind of fucked up human mentality are you to have posted your BULL SHIT on March 21, 2008 12:27PM

Oh by the way --- Tes's TRUE world birthday is is 12/27/60 --- MAGICKAL CONFLUENSE on your posting time.

Someone above is watching you. You better watch out!

My REQUIREMENT of you right here ---- is for you to RETRACT your statement you have made.

I ask you to DIRECTLY ANSWER and REVEAL the facts that you [ HAVE / HAVE NOT ] actually have been PRESENT at the UTHC to have then actually had any REAL PERSONAL EXPERIENCE [ FACE to FACE : HUMAN to HUMAN ] to DRAW your conclusion of "seemed pretty weird." in your simpleton post.

Your ignorance is showing.

Find a book or two to read to educate yourself before the next time to attempt to post such stupidity onto the web about some other person or group.

What are you trying to IMPLY HERE by this quote?

"TES seems like she has a lot of influence over the group."

So what anyway??

EFFECTIVELY RIGHT HERE: I've asserted the merit of "influence" over you!

Are you trying to imply that our UTHC community group has any need to be listed here:

"The Ross Institute Internet Archives for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements"

THERE AIN'T NO WAY --- Your statements perhaps DISINGENOUS and INJUROUS!

MY REPLY TO YOU IS FULL AND COMPLETE.

AS A FORMER NOTARY PUBLIC, UNDER PENTALITY AND PERJURY ALL OF THIS HERE IS COMPLETELY REAL UP HUMAN TRUE! [ View Notary Certificate ]

As offered to me below [ Thy reprimands avail ],

I am sorry to say that you are REPREMANDED to apologize for your ignorance and misinterpretation to disregard TIME ENGERY SPACE [TES's] WORK as the TRUE REAL UP HUMAN "Sacred Space" of humanity generated at the UTHC.

Perhaps you need to [ Visit / Revisit ] UTHC and take a better and closer look about who we really are.

I am sure that TES will serve you with kindness and respect for your proper readdress of amends back to me.

Failure to do so, I request that Mr Rick Ross remove your account access from his site and furthermore contact all other site(s) moderators that he is made aware of that you also have posting access causing turmoil.

Should you proceed to properly make amends, I personally will accept and forgive you for your actions. This is my responsibility of what given in words below.

Thank you for your mindful concerns of our shared humanity in the age of being GRUW UP in this year 2008.

Great Reasons Urbans Will Unite Peace

Written By: Mr James M. Driskill
With approved trust authorization of TES / UTHC

TASK: Go fix some weighty truth;

TARGET: forum.culteducation.com post [ zeuszor : Re: UNIVERSAL TEMPLE OF HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS (U.T.H.C.)/TES ]

If content is not fixed / removed,
The Default Applies [ culteducation.com@fuckeduphuman.net : ALL SITE CONTENT ] until it is done.

Mr Ross:

I am assuming that showing my attitude to have written all of this -- once zeuszor offers his amends back to our community --- all of this content will be REMOVED from your SITE.

Taking time to expire the Google caching replicates, your site [ culteducation.com ] will not longer be 4th match result of a Google standard search [ UTHC tes ].

In kind respect, I request that you place immediately requests to REMOVE THE CONTENT PAGES from ALL MAJOR WEB SEARCH ENGINE INDEXES.

Perhaps we will keep the content historical record on our own website for the next one who is instilled in ignorance to conduct such posting acts.

Thank you Kind Sir for your time to read and fix this truth in your absolute human intelligence.

----

Go fix some weighty truth;
Chain down some passion; do some good;
Teach ignorance to see or grief to smile;
Correct thy friend; befriend thy greatest foe;
Be just in all things; make amends
For follies past, and, with warm heart,
Forgive, and be forgiven. Let work not words
Thy virtue prove. Go act as well as prate,
And then thy counsels will be strong,
Thy reprimands avail.— ANON.

SOURCE:

[[url=http://www.litgothic.com/Texts/young_night_thoughts.pdf]PDF][/url] : "NIGHT THOUGHTS ON LIFE, DEATH, AND IMMORTALITY : IN NINE NIGHTS" by Edward Young, 1683-1765

---------------------------

MORE [ Go fix some weighty truth; ] TO MAKE AMMENDS.

UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE [WG06266106].

(1) Defendant has been targeted, persecuted as a community pariah and in "forced direction" factors has been successfully outcast into the streets of homelessness. As a matter of irreparable harm in direct health related matters of HIV/AIDS disease ---- homelessness is a sentence of death -- if the current conditions remain as is and unchanged.

(2) The Defendant's rights of DUE PROCESS has been violated in and throughout this case that prevented the defendant from his day in court to properly offer a defense of himself to the court.

(3) Also the Defendant's inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness has also been intently and vigorously violated.

FACT! All of these above occurrences are by intently and vigorous acts by persons of managerial and authoritative capabilities of influence in the HIV/AIDS supportive social services of the LOCAL HIV COMMUNITY OAKLAND CA USA. In the defendant's attempt to better his life and to establish a proper level of provider supportive care services that these services were being intently obscured by not being delivered and/or were being mis-directed by referrals of services that the defendant had criteria that the defendant did not qualify for these referred services. This situation had been in continuous dysfunction for more than 18 months.

No HIV/AIDS Policy Pathways Available to clients in n Oakland CA : An Open Letter to the American and World People... : An Outcast for Standing Up : Betrayal and Persecution continues after an unlawful unlawful eviction case.

=====[ Real Up Human ]======================================

A Real Up Human strongly has at his or her core foundation --- Only real truth and real honesty are reliable strongholds that we must choose for ourselves to build our life upon. Forging forward in time, the core of real up humans makes aspirations to truthfully define our reality in every moment to moment we exist. : In the Mindway Apr 30, 2005 more:[www.urbandictionary.com] : @GRUWUP Great Reasons Urbans Will Unite Peace 2008

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 11, 2008 08:54PM

realuphuman.net:

Nothing will be removed per your demands.

The best antidote to free speech is more free speech.

You have had you say.

And frankly, the post above post makes your group appear just a bit strange to say the least.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2008 08:20PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: May 12, 2008 05:12AM

Yeah, when I went out there everybody in the place was stoned on marijuana butter that they were putting on their breakfast pancakes. I really do not remember very much of my visit, which was for a day. :-) There was a picture of Krsna on the wall, along with pix of various Indian babajis, Hindu art, and such. It was like a hippie crash pad/performance art center/flaky New Age collective. Those folks seemed like they'd do whatever TES told them to do.

Date: May 12, 2008 05:30AM

Strange may be the difference apart from weird that I drew personal offense from.

I particularly find zeuszor motives under the defs 1 and 3 found of "Queer"
With all said here --- "The best antidote to free speech is more free speech." [agree]

We are not even a bit weird --- for if zeuszor actually was here to visited us in good mind of intent, it would have been obvious.

In confrontation : I still am waiting on that answer which I probably will never get.

Strange:

* not known before;
* foreign: relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world;

Thank you for your readdress of definitions in this thread.

This thread also includes that pathway that brings me into the physical plane view of existence of this group.

That path, another shameful way of evil "making a living" at the cost of human lives.
I am not the only victim there to have had such an event of sufferance.
You can find a GetTheJob [[url=http://www.getthejob.com/profiles/InTheMindway/resume.aspx]Resume[/url]] on that!

Strange as it seems...

@REALUPHUMAN : MAY 11 2008

I am standing sound here on the principles of being human in 2008 in complete honesty to
the self expression --- transparency -- of the absolute truth of our human experience.

Not as ez as it seems, but I try my best!

Draw hate on me for that.... perhaps there is something in your character that has to hide.

TES herself has reinforced this transparency ideal in her spiritual space WORK!

Not as ez as it seems, but as far as I can see, they are trying their best!

As a member of the UTHC --- TES' ministry is not attempting to hide.

And now with this "free speech" answer now placed at the @DOMAIN of "Cult Education Forum",
and have reviewed that body of work placed here.

To inverse and balance the previous usage, I personally make this DECLARATION:

[edit out email addresses]

As writing on a bathroom wall might bring to free speech ---

In defense, "I waz here!" :

Thank you Mr Rick Ross, human 2008.

You may use the email addresses given to you right here contact me anytime.
I hope that you find kinship with my mission.

=================================

Definitions of weird on the Web:

* eldritch: suggesting the operation of supernatural influences; "an eldritch screech"; "the three weird sisters"; "stumps... ...
* strikingly odd or unusual; "some trick of the moonlight; some weird effect of shadow"- Bram Stoker

Definitions of Strange on the Web:

* being definitely out of the ordinary and unexpected; slightly odd or even a bit weird; "a strange exaltation that was indefinable"; "a strange ...
* not known before; "used many strange words"; "saw many strange faces in the crowd"; "don't let anyone unknown into the house"
* foreign: relating to or originating in or characteristic of another place or part of the world; "foreign nations"; "a foreign accent"; "on business in a foreign city"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2008 08:21PM by rrmoderator.

Date: May 12, 2008 06:07AM

You call it for what it is

"I really do not remember very much of my visit, which was for a day."
If the human experience on your pathway is so temporary to your memory cells -- exactly how long ago was this?

I hope to bring TES herself here into view to respond to this.

I am not sure if she will directly or if she wants to bring anything of message through me to here to you.

My head-fast and strong sensation of being PRESENT and ACCOUNTED FOR in our HUMAN LIFE is PLACED SOUND here by this one line:

@INTHEMINDWAY : IT IS THE PATHWAY THAT THE MIND TRAVELS THAT IS SO SACRED

Do also note that I am not here in any anonymous way --- my face is showing above.

From the gossip on WeLikeJesus [ assuming you are the same ID ]:

discussion quotes relating to user "Zeuszor" that is posted in Resolving Differences : "Grandma" Lowe

"and you challenge Zeuszor on his posting slander, you get harassed by him to reveal who you are"

"I've decided to bow out now, rather than continue to endure harassment and bullying from Zeuszor."

Can we right here have a [ FACE TO FACE ] discussion from you?

Google Phrase [ "We Know It Exists Today" ]

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 7 for "we know it exists today". (0.20 seconds)

Google Phrase [ "speak about it with face to face" ]

Finds : partial_thoughts

That is EXACTLY what is your experiences of UTHC -- partial

And this message concludes:

What exists around our world usually follows either natural effects of time decay and withering away by accidental or hostile acts of destruction.

Should it disappear it will be lost.

CARE TO CONTINUE TO NOT LOSE OUR WAY TO BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE?

Or are you going to SHUT ME OFF --- IGNORE --- INTO YOUR IGNORANCE?

A Real Up Human strongly has at his or her core foundation --- Only real truth and real honesty are reliable strongholds that we must choose for ourselves to build our life upon. Forging forward in time, the core of real up humans makes aspirations to truthfully define our reality in every moment to moment we exist. : In the Mindway Apr 30, 2005 more:[www.urbandictionary.com] : @GRUWUP Great Reasons Urbans Will Unite Peace 2008

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 12, 2008 08:21AM

WOW. Thank you, zeuszor, for bringing this new age group to our attention. I must say that on the surface, UTHC appears to be another lil' mindless group of no importance...but that bizarre and odd response to you was stunning. This group must be made up of stoners and mental midgets from the diatribe that I read.

UTHC, you have done more to bring ridicle upon yourself for the inane attack on zeuszor.

Pleeeeze! Just pass the bong and relax, ya nutjobs!

Date: May 12, 2008 12:15PM

Sparky
WOW. Thank you, zeuszor, for bringing this new age group to our attention. I must say that on the surface, UTHC appears to be another lil' mindless group of no importance...but that bizarre and odd response to you was stunning. This group must be made up of stoners and mental midgets from the diatribe that I read.

UTHC, you have done more to bring ridicle upon yourself for the inane attack on zeuszor.

Pleeeeze! Just pass the bong and relax, ya nutjobs!

The content in this reply directed to Sparky
is explained and held in:

Accord a GRUW UP Understanding : Be just in all things; befriend thy greatest foe;
To:
rrmoderator (Unread)
Date: 05/12/2008 11:57AM

Still left unread.

Sparky:

This is my DECLARATION ISSUED [ edited out email address ] TO THE ATTENTION of the WORLD!

Sparky :

When will we have an ACCORD of a OPEN and RESPECTFUL DIALOGE FOR IN THIS COMMUNCATION?

READ THIS! and Listen to the MP3 Speech! :

You have no respect for me --- so I offer none in return of you.

Is this mindless and of no importance??
If you think so -- then you are just an *SSHOLE!

================

Edward M. Kennedy: Tribute to Senator Robert F. Kennedy
delivered 8 June 1968 at St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York
Audio mp3 of Address

Surely, this bond of common faith, this bond of common goal, can begin to teach us something. Surely, we can learn, at least, to look at those around us as fellow men. And surely we can begin to work a little harder to bind up the wounds among us and to become in our own hearts brothers and countrymen once again. The answer is to rely on youth -- not a time of life but a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of imagination, a predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. The cruelties and obstacles of this swiftly changing planet will not yield to the obsolete dogmas and outworn slogans. They cannot be moved by those who cling to a present that is already dying, who prefer the illusion of security to the excitement and danger that come with even the most peaceful progress.

It is a revolutionary world we live in, and this generation at home and around the world has had thrust upon it a greater burden of responsibility than any generation that has ever lived. Some believe there is nothing one man or one woman can do against the enormous array of the world's ills. Yet many of the world's great movements, of thought and action, have flowed from the work of a single man. A young monk began the Protestant reformation; a young general extended an empire from Macedonia to the borders of the earth; a young woman reclaimed the territory of France; and it was a young Italian explorer who discovered the New World, and the 32 year-old Thomas Jefferson who [pro]claimed that "all men are created equal."

Few are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. And I believe that in this generation those with the courage to enter the moral conflict will find themselves with companions in every corner of the globe.

"Some men see things as they are and say why.
I dream things that never were and say why not."

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2008 08:08PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 12, 2008 08:26PM

realuphuman.net:

Your posts are little more than self-promotion, rants and personal attacks.

This is against the rules you agreed to before posting here.

No email addresses or contact information may be posted.

Stay within the rules or you will be banned from this message board.

Last warning.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: May 12, 2008 10:53PM

realuphuman.net

Accord a GRUW UP Understanding : Be just in all things; befriend thy greatest foe;

You have no respect for me --- so I offer none in return of you.

Is this mindless and of no importance??
If you think so -- then you are just an *SSHOLE!

Interesting philosophy. You start out talking of befriending thy greatest foe and then dump all over me and zeuszor..

I also noted from your rambling initial response to zeuszor that you claim to have been homeless at least twice in your adult life. I have had direct some experience with a friend and a co-worker's brother who have suffered from various degrees of schizophrenia, they have bad days and are incapable of composing their thoughts and sort of ramble. They also have become homeless and needed to taken in by family and group homes (they fight taking their medicine. They also have anger issues and have physically assaulted others when not properly medicated). Drug use and alcoholism is a big problem for both these guys. (self-medicating).

Get yourself checked out if you feel you are having some sort of mental distress.

Good health and a good life to you.

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.