Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: Skull & Bones Society, Bohemian Grove, Order of Death, Illumanati
Posted by: The Anticult ()
Date: January 04, 2008 07:15AM

I won't make any more comments in this thread, as it is offensive.

But one thing that does come out of it is the difference between actual destructive groups that hurt real people, and imaginal paranoid conspiracy theories.
It does seem that the internet is allowing the paranoid conspiracy theories to get self-reinforced in millions of people's minds.
It does seem the human mind is literally capable of believing literally anything, whether it has any basis in reality or not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: January 04, 2008 09:08AM

Hey, "just_googling"! This site is for you! Check out the cartoon section, I think you will find it amusing. Please start a thread here and educate them...

[talk.cectic.com]

This is a great "echo-chamber" for you to go to:

[educate-yourself.org]

("educate" of course is an obvious oxymoron once you check out these conspiracy theories).

Cheers and good luck moving out of your mother's basement.

SPARKY

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: January 06, 2008 11:37AM

No, I don't live in my mother's basement ... ha ha!

I am a wealthy land owner!!!!

check this one out on youtube:

[www.youtube.com]

Now listen carefully! It takes a bit of concentration to understand this!

good luck!

and remember what happened in Germany in the 1930's/1940's.

the population and the soldiers were "brainwashed" into arresting innocent men, women and children and herding them off to death camps.

If you can't get your head around the word "brainwashed" you can substitute one of these:

indoctrinated

thought controlled

mind controlled

unable to think for themselves: "robots"

Unable to ask this question: "Why are we sending these innocent and beautiful children to the death camps?"

nowadays could even include: radio controlled cerebral implants.

:)

Date: January 08, 2008 11:07PM

It seems that the ideas presented on this thread have caused Sparky's cerebral implant to short circuit ... now we know why they call him Sparky!

(hilariously laughing emoticon goes here)

Don't worry, Sparky... those implants can be neutralized with strong earth magnets and piezzo-electric crystals. Maybe then you will recover your clear thinking processes.

Meanwhile, the United Skeptics Association (U.S.A.) were scheduled to have a meeting last night. No-one showed up, though. Every one of them was too skeptical that the meeting could ever happen!

However, the Procrastinator's Club vowed that the procrastinators would take over the world .... one day!

--------------------------------
Apparently a French television network aired a documentary outlining all the anomalies of the 9-11 disaster, and how the evidence was quite overwhelming that there was US Secret Government planning and involvement... Those bloody frogs! Apparently there is a strong consensus in France and Europe that America is a very brainwashed nation!

Sorry, folks, the evidence is mounting that the leaders of the USA are really quite twisted...

Date: January 09, 2008 05:44AM

Right, right just-goggling...I can guess your argument is "that Fire couldn't melt steel". I imagine steel mills use fairy dust to make their fires hot enough.

9/11 conspiracy theories will make you look stupid. (FULL DISCLOSURE) My wife was in Manhattan on 9/11(midtown, not downtown) and we were emotionally rocked for months after the terror strike. I find these conspiracy theories both offensive personally and intellectually not to mention just plain hurtful. Please stop.

In the meantime, please use your time at this website instead of here where you and your fellows can talk about enlightened things and how stupid everyone on RickRoss.com is, and volunteer for Ron Paul '08.

[www.theresistancemanifesto.com]

Date: February 11, 2008 02:02PM

sorry, folks, have been busy doing other more interesting stuff...

here's some interesting info on the "cointelpro" disinformation movement as practised by CIA, NSA, or whatever they call themselves. Maybe these shady characters are lurking around this website as well???

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 13, 2008 07:23AM

just-googling, please stop this 9-11 conspiracy insanity and your links to avoid Rick Ross' oversite on your postings. I cannot begin to tell you how much it hurts and insults the intelligence. If you or a loved one were not in Washington, NYC or (god forbid) on the planes, you have NO IDEA how disgusting (at least to me) you appear. I do not think Rick Ross is a place for 9-11 "truthers" (an oxy-moron if ever there was one). Please take your hateful theories on this issue elsewhere on the blogosphere and let us get back to cults and hurtful religions.

Date: February 14, 2008 12:30PM

check out the FKN News for the truth!

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

"LET US NOT TOLERATE OUTRAGEOUS CONSPIRACY THEORIES"

Yes, sir, whatever you say!

What are those rich and powerful elite up to at the Bohemian Grove with all their satanic and cultish rituals?

Be a good brainwashed citizen, and don't even look into it! After all, the news about Paris Hilton is more important, right?

Date: February 15, 2008 10:24PM

"Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories."

- G.W. Bush
Skull & Bones Society member
Order of Death member
president of the united states

"Let us not tolerate secret-society rulers who fake elections, fake terrorist attacks, fabricate wars in order to increase their power and control over humanity. And who control the greatest brainwashing tool on the planet - TV."

- J. Googling
Regular dude

And for those of you who do not believe that Hollywood is connected to the shadow government, consider this: Who was sitting next to President Kennedy in the vehicle when he was assassinated all those years ago? Why, it was no other than Jack Valenti, head of the Motion Picture Association of America! And that was 40-odd years ago... One can only imagine what is happening behind the scenes in this day and age.

So, are the latest Hollywood blockbusters just simply harmless entertainment, or is there a secret plot by a control-freak cult to engage in thought control, indoctrination, and social engineering?

WARNING TO ALL SHEEPLE: the ideas presented in this thread may distort your TV version of reality!

Posted by: left_of_the_dial ()
Date: February 16, 2008 04:41PM

I support this thread and think it belongs here. This is supposed to be a cult information based website that is telling someone that it's in bad taste to discuss what appears to be groups with powerful members acting in cult-like behavior. Whether you believe the conspiracy theories or not is one thing but, as far as I can tell, no information has been posted that would indicate that groups such as skull and crossbones should be excluded from a forum intended to gather information on cult groups and behavior.

Just telling someone to read "Demon Haunted World" doesn't really do anything to disprove that these groups are involved in cult behavior. What kind of cult behavior are they involved in? Is is sinister or harmless? Labeling someone a conspiracy theorist, while possibly valid, and asking them to go to a different website to ask whether a certain group is a cult and what exactly their practices are seems rather silly. Unless evidence is presented that clearly proves these groups either don't exist or aren't cults I think there is no reason it can't be a topic of discussion.

Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
This forum powered by Phorum.