Current Page: 15 of 24
Re: The Christ Family
Posted by: privateperson ()
Date: March 13, 2010 05:53AM

Yes there have been many stalking instances from CF members against exmembers, and no, I am not going to regale you with examples, I do not owe you an explanation nor evidence. As far as referring to Charles McHugh as "Amen", do you have a grip on written English? If so, note the quotation marks, this man referred to himself as "Amen", and had even legally changed his name (in California, so go figure) to "Lightning Amen". For implicity's sake, I used the name "Amen" so readers would know that I was referring to this individual.

If it would make you feel more comfortable, I will refer to him as Douchebag. I have no respect for this dude, dead or alive.

Edit: Whoops! referred to Douchebag in present tense, my bad, corrected my grammar.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 05:56AM by privateperson.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 13, 2010 08:49PM

I didn't know anything about pecos at all. Sorry. When we were there Eman was just about 4 or 5. What year was it?

Date: March 13, 2010 09:04PM

I am an adult child of the CFcult. My life was Greatly affected in many way for at 13-16 years. I was sent to live with family when I was 5. I would be happy to discuss this further. I am now 30. my family was involved from 1983-1997

Posted by: saintmark ()
Date: March 16, 2010 05:41AM

Thank you for your reply. It has been very interesting and enlightening to read some of what has been written here on this forum. I've been through many cults including The Christ Family and today I just happen to stumble on another one I did not even know was a cult called Teen Challenge. My counselor at Teen Challenge is my friend to this day and is a very good man, knowing the word of God. Through my many experiences I have concluded there is a reason for everything we have learned. It could be in preparation for work ahead and our own charactor building. Whatever the reason for all the trials, some of which are our own fault, positive things can come out of it all.
For the past 26 years I have been taking care of someone that has a genetic condition called Williams Syndrome. We have a daughter now 20 years old with the same condition, one of only 3 other known cases involving a mother and child that have this together in the same family. We have participated in research through different universities and realized it was for their benefit, not ours.
Please find a little time for me to discuss this situation with you as I need some advice and direction in a general sense. Although my work here is commendable it is not generally accepted as a legitimate job. Being a full time caregiver for these 2 individuals has raised some questions in my mind.
Since Williams Syndrome is not a cult it may not be appropriate for me to discuss this here. However I am impressed by your responses here and hope you can help me a little to understand a couple of questions I have regarding my current situation as a full time caregiver. Our goal is to acheive the highest potential in life and also to bring truth to a very deceptive disability.
Thanks,
Mark

Mark

Date: March 16, 2010 02:59PM

Each person had his or her own experience while in the group and we should be allowed to share what we know without the smart remarks.

Date: March 16, 2010 03:17PM

In the wind, this is saint mark from the christ family. I see you have someone judging you harshly for what you believe and as far as I know we still have freedom of speech so just tell that guy to back off.

Mark

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: March 18, 2010 02:10AM

in defence of the moderator;;;;this forum is not for those currently being used by this cult to recrute new or wavering members .this forum is for those who have been abused by the brothers in this farse of a religion.Anyone using this site to justify their beleif in the christ familey or to repremand those who do not beleive that "amen" is christ or god should and are removed from this forum. We are all intimintly aware of how they see things and do not care to hear any more of it..I am sure that there are thousnds of people that have been violated by these peopel in some way or another.The extent of that abuse is what is being brought forth here. So moderastor keep it up we are not concerned for any rights these peopel think they have.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 18, 2010 03:32AM

"inthewind" has been banned from this message board.

Posted by: privateperson ()
Date: March 18, 2010 04:11AM

And it looks like "saintmark" is on deck for the next banning.

FYI, "freedom of speech" goes both ways, just plain mark, (you are not a Saint) you want cult recruiters to speak freely on this message board, but attempt to quiet us who disagree with them, that is a novel concept...NOT!

This is not a public forum, this board is owned by Rick Ross, and he makes the rules here, there is no freedom of speech in private domains.

Posted by: marrgaret ()
Date: March 18, 2010 09:10PM

in response to mazinaw;;;;seems like we have another white rober on the line here. of course he said to "leave those sister alone" and it wasnt that long ago.We were blowing the gig. ask a few questions like "why is he taking all those littel girls up to the loft for a bath" "why is the door locked."why are they scared""why are these littel girls dresses up like whores to take a bath with a dirty old man" things like that" some of us, well more like just one of us do not think he was god and could do what ever he wants.what a sick twisted joke these peopel are. Just another pedifile. Calling that sorry ass amen in no way indicates anything its just a handle."If they are non-beleivers" no If about it buddy.maybe you should lay off the kool-aid.

Current Page: 15 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.