[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 05, 2006 12:04AM

cultreporter
Karmi Productions proudly presents :

[www.youtube.com]

BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! This 3 minute video gets a lot of info across in a very humorous manner! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the link! This is better than the comedy channel!

:wink:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 05, 2006 08:09PM

As we know SOI has a novel approach to sharing the teachings of Srila Prabhufraud and graciously sharing their enlightenment with the world - almost a total information blackout.

:?: It would seem there is a connection between the taking down of the websites at Siddha's direction (of course) and the the poaching of the lead disciple of the school in the Phillipines. What better way to avoid the potential for criticism and contradiction than to hide your teachings?

In Australia the websites for the centres are hidden on domains for businesses owned by followers. The Gold Coast Centre used to be attatched to the domain for Firm-n-Fold until fnf needed the space and they bought the domain www.asm.org.au Then some sort of blog or something, I dunno came out and they had to retreat again. :lol: unlike the Austin School of Meditation and the English School of Meditation these newletters actually feature Siddha very prominently.

This is where they are hiding the newsletter for the Brisbane ASM centre atm. [www.agradesanding.com.au]

I thought that it might be a fun experiment to see if they have the courage of their convictions to allow non-devotees access to the 'absolute truth'.

At any rate I have saved all the files and images so when my new website comes out there will be plenty of on-line access to what Siddha is on about.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: DharamRakshak ()
Date: December 06, 2006 10:07AM

I must say that I do not manage to see this forum as much as I would like to. There has been a lot of catching up for me to do.

It would seem that (almost) everyone has exorcised their personal demons and perhaps soon this thread will vanish into obscurity. I would be sorry to see the voice that has really started to speak and be heard silenced.

As troubled as I have been by what there has been to say about Srila Prabhupad and as especially disappointed as I have been by the manner in which my brothers and sisters have conducted themselves I have been wondering about what it is that brings people to finally leave - and moreso what do you do then?

I am not a young anymore. I have work and friends and family here and I don't want to give up on spiritual life. I wonder whether any or all of the participants here have done this?

Is it part of the process of leaving?

Is it conceivable that awareness and caution may be sufficient to continue living as before and just accept that this world and no-one in it, as it says in the scripture, is perfect?

Is it possible for one to reconcile that they have learnt from a non-bonafide source and still keep their faith or do they go on to discard it entirely?

Of course it has occurred to me that for Krishna to allow people to be so hurt and betrayed it does not say a lot for what I believe in now. Some may see this as a personal weakness or perhaps as following the teachings of refraining from judgement. It is something which I have only been able to face up to gradually and have still not fully realised. So much that has happened around me has been sudden and harsh - a real slap in the face.

Does anyone here regret the decision that they made to leave? It seems clear that there are some that have put many years of their life into it - perhaps defined their identities by it for a significant part of this life.

I have noted that the viewing over the past couple of days that I have been reading the posts are still consistently in the hundreds - at least 400 a day. It hurts and shames me that the devotees here can just go on ignoring these criticisms and the pain of others as if it is nothing important. I hoped that I was a reasonably compassionate person who was serving by helping others although now I do wonder if I must have missed something vital - perhaps I didn't get that e-mail or fax???

Not everything about Srila Prabhupad is bad. His teachings are based on common sense, on accepting things that in other modes of thinking most do not even conceive of, let alone begin to understand. I wonder where I would be today if I had not taken shelter in Srila Prabhupad and cannot imagine any way it would be in a good place.

Thank you to all that read my thoughts and perhaps you might respond. I would certainly appreciate it. I still hope that it could be that there would be even a small change in the manner of thinking among devotees and that they would at least try to follow what they have apparently given their lives to and put some semblance of balance here. I do not think at all that I know all the answers. I know that it is not something that can be talked about personally and privately without being subject to dismissal and/or gossip.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 06, 2006 12:03PM

cultreporter

This is where they are hiding the newsletter for the Brisbane ASM centre atm. [www.agradesanding.com.au]

I thought that it might be a fun experiment to see if they have the courage of their convictions to allow non-devotees access to the 'absolute truth'.

Thanks, Reporter, for the link to the latest lectures!!! One lecture that caught my eye was the one about "Forgiveness" ... this is in three parts so it seems as if those who do not forgive were the villains of the month at that time (at least it gave the homosexuals a break!!!)...

"When you are angry with someone who has offended you, ultimately you are angry with God." [/color:f7beef21f3]

Hmmmm, I was thinking about that poor Iraqi farmer who was out working in his field when a faulty "smart bomb" dropped on his home and killed all his children and his spouse. That poor guy is probably so angry at the Americans and will be for the rest of his life. Poor guy. He will never be forgiven for his sins, because he was not able to forgive. No salvation for him, no, no, no...

The lectures of ACB in the old days used to be about those who killed cows and ate hamburgers were the ones that could not know God... now Srila Prabufraud says the culprits are those people who cannot forgive those who have trespassed against them. Very biblical, yes, straight from the Lord's Prayer by Jesus... Yes, this is the absolute truth for the day.

"If you want to be forgiven, you must forgive those who have offended you." [/color:f7beef21f3]

Strange words coming from the man who condemned ALL his followers and [u:f7beef21f3]never forgave them [/u:f7beef21f3]when the roof fell on VD's head!

"One hour from now there's going to be a nuclear war and we are going to leave this world behind." [/color:f7beef21f3]

Good psychological indoctrination for getting people unattached to the material world? Yes, and you won't be saved if you don't forgive those who trespassed against you.

I wonder what the purport would be to "Give us this day our daily bread." (as one is not supposed to ask God for material things, is one?) :?:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 06, 2006 08:16PM

At one point Jagag Guru said that the ISKCON organization would dry up... but this does not seem to be the case... in fact the ISKCON organization is thriving throughout the world. Even in Eastern Europe it has apparently flourished. See this clip from Kazakstan:

[www.youtube.com]

There is another youtube video that shows the bulldozer destroying the home of the devotees, and the police throwing people out of their houses. Much worse than the situation in Poland... Too bad Tusta is not around to take this into the courts and talk some sense into these people!!!

[www.youtube.com]

UNBELIEVABLE!
:? :( :?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 06, 2006 08:29PM

DharamRakshak
I am not young anymore. I have work and friends and family here and I don't want to give up on spiritual life. I wonder whether any or all of the participants here have done this?

Is it part of the process of leaving?

Does anyone here regret the decision that they made to leave? It seems clear that there are some that have put many years of their life into it - perhaps defined their identities by it for a significant part of this life.

No, not all of us have given up on spiritual life.

I don't think anyone here has regreted the decision that they made to leave. I certainly do not. I just got tired of receiving the sensational bulletins from the Guru, saying that I was destined to go to hell because they were late with his breakfast or whatever, etc etc etc. The whole thing just got too crazy for me.

I don't think you need to abandon your friends or family who are still in the group, either.

Keep up your sense of humour! The youtube video with the Star Wars theme is very funny because it turns all the sensationalism of JG into a real joke!

:)

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: TheTruthAsItIs ()
Date: December 07, 2006 12:52AM

A slap in the face is the first sensation. Disappointment, Isolation, Betrayal and more ...

Realization is a gradual process. Slowly you will see more and more through the emerald haze that is the Land of Oz.

The change has already started within and will find its natural course without you having to be anxious or attempting to change things.

It will start as a small stream and will find where it needs to go naturally.

There are many resources on this site to help people who are in the process of breaking the spell of a cult.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 07, 2006 03:29AM

just-googling
At one point Jagag Guru said that the ISKCON organization would dry up... but this does not seem to be the case... in fact the ISKCON organization is thriving throughout the world. Even in Eastern Europe it has apparently flourished. See this clip from Kazakstan:

[www.youtube.com]

There is another youtube video that shows the bulldozer destroying the home of the devotees, and the police throwing people out of their houses. Much worse than the situation in Poland... Too bad Tusta is not around to take this into the courts and talk some sense into these people!!!

[www.youtube.com]

UNBELIEVABLE!
:? :( :?

Maybee Borat was right about khazakstan. Not quite as progressive as their ad campaign may suggest.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: December 07, 2006 05:02AM

Hey Kid Rama!

This one's for you ~ Have a Borat Harry Krisman 8)

[www.youtube.com]

Current Page: 80 of 858

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.