Another way to look at the situation
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: April 23, 2016 09:12AM

Carlfig wrote:

Most of the Hawaiian electorate, both Democrats and Republicans, are just so darn proud of the fact that their pretty, bikini wearing surfer-girl, fatigue wearing combat veteren, upwardly mobile congresswoman is taking a spot on the national stage.

Guys, there may be another way to look at this situation.

Voters are not stupid. Voters are human. We have a sense of the normal, the
day to day.

Most of us do not want to believe that things can become so terrible.

More so, most of us do not want to believe that our vote has entangled
us in a situation that is bizarre and so corrupt that it would be cartoonish
were it not that scores of young people have been scarred for life and children are still serving hard time in Butlerite households and in that jungle school in the Philippines.

We find it a stretch to imagine that a sweet young women could
be involved in something so ghastly, be born into something so ghastly
and go on to be groomed and then placed in the House of Representatives,
as though Chris Butler used her as a Barbie Doll in a game of power politics.

Part of the subconscious conditioning of most Americans who are not persons of color is that here in the USA, life is fair, and that bad guys cannot Get Away With It. can never prevail.

Thing is, the USA would never have come into existence had it not been
for a bunch of discontented British colonists who did come to believe that
matters were unacceptably vile. But, over two hundred years later, we
have lost that edge.

This message board is trying to get the same message across about cults and
their far reaching impact upon the voting process and whether law and order
becomes a dead letter when a guru lives in the neighborhood, or the polygamists
or Scientologists purchase enough real estate that they can take over a town and make their own laws.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 23, 2016 11:57AM

Tonight again on BBC news ... I saw Tulsi sharing the stage with Bernie Sanders ...sitting right next to him .
Bernie is using the Aloha girl ...to warm up the his public
He does not seem to give a dam about her cult connections..or connection to the India far right ...Bernie as raised 43 millions dollars last month ....more than any other candidates....she surely will get his help in the coming elections

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 24, 2016 04:36AM

Fear not, for better or worse, Bernie and tulsi will not win the nomination as a team.

I say for better or worse because on the good side of all things that can go bad, a tulsi Bernie presidency is by far not the worst.

What truly is worse is the opposition. Yes yes, I know this sounds like endorse, but believe me it isn't.

I'm just saying the battle looks best left and focused on butlers feet so the madness ends with him.

Bernie is not stupid, the moment he sees any kind of weird religious/cult shenanigans from tulsi, trust me, he will pull the plug.

I'm still personally hopeful that toasted announces her cult associations and makes good enough on her past. Likely not but there is a global surge right now of rationality. People see clearly where the cult mentality leads. From a political standpoint, it will become increasingly unpopular to standby any specific religious views, let alone washing Butler's underwear.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: April 24, 2016 04:39AM

Toasted=tulsi, a Freudian slip by Siri/spelling AutoCorrect.;)

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: April 24, 2016 07:43AM

I fail to see why is it the concern of this board whether Bernie/Tulsi ticket wins or not? Our business is to present Truth. Whether people buy that or not, it is beyond our control. What we could control is our facts, accounts and opinions. We have to be credible and rational. People are like herds, for whatever reason they vote, is not necessarily the truth or the right one, otherwise Bush would not have been president.

We are for the renegades or those few that will never compromise truth. Most importantly, we should be there for the innocent victims. As long as we are sincere and consistent, even if it is just one soul to heed our concern, that should be all worth it. I understand why exers stay away from this issue and choose not to participate, but hey, over 400,000 views is by itself an achievement. The important thing is for our info to be available 24/7, and our arguments compelling and bullet-proofed. I’m still in touch with some members, I know they lurk in. Truth works frustratingly slow, but it resonates with those who truly seek it and it changes lives.

Cults, whether we like it or not, will be with us, there’s just too much money in the mind-control business. Mind control is not just about getting hypnotized and doing things against their will. It is usually fun from the outside and people do things "willingly". It’s all about hippie-dom. People like to be in hippie-dom because it fulfills their sense of belonging, it has nothing to do with God or even mindfulness. People like to belong to and believe in something, it’s genetics, we are social creatures. There’s nothing wrong with that. It's when the innocent gets hurt in the process and believers start to make excuses for things that are obviously ridiculous, like worshipping a former stone head hippie, who wears a tin-foil hat and lives like Howard Hughes, that’s where we come in – to expose things that are questionable, possibly criminal and hurtful, to help fix things right. We are anti-weird, first and foremost, not against people who are simply impressed with a certain lifestyle. Just continue to be interesting and a pain in the “butt”. That’s all we could do.

Thanks, Rama for your wonderful work with Toronto girl, I wish her well. Ian, I believe you. Bernie more likely will not get there. The number is against him. But for Tulsi, when she runs for re-election, perhaps even go federal, all Bernie’s followers will feel obliged to vote for her. He may even campaign for her to return a favor. Politics is all about moves beyond the present.

The FBIs, the Democratic Party and the Kailuans are aware. They will not stupidly touch on religion, but they are aware of the Butler cult. As long as we are here, we will be relevant. She is indeed “toast”.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2016 07:51AM by dharmabum.

Date: April 24, 2016 08:04AM

Tulsi will never speak the truth, how many years has she been brainwashed/controlled now?
Plenty of time to ‘fess up.
Instead we have accusations hurled at us for speaking the truth and we are called religious bigots on many blogs and forums.

This is a PSA for all the future US voters that want to vote in the primaries- we are being told that if you are registered as an Independent- you will not be allowed to vote your choice in the primaries!
Yes you heard this right- this is one reason Bernie may have lost in NY!
People went in to vote- were registered as INDEPENDENTS and then were not able to vote. In order to vote in the primaries you have to be either Democrat or Republican...go figure. This is just a head’s up to check you states rules for this issue.

Now, back to the ever-duplicitious and fickle Tulsi (TOOLSI). Oh wait now she is a Dem--no, she is a Repub! No.. now she is ok with LGBT. Wait wait--she smells a rat! Hang on a sec, now she is a DEM again. Ohh now she will play nicey-nicey with same sex marriage--oh really?.....NOT! Here she is on CNN--no wait now its MSN. Hang on a sec, there she is on FOX- wait- now its a tête-à-tête with Wolfy.

But when it comes to....murder - ohhh, does she go silent

Tulsi reminds me of a foul-weathervane.
Whichever way the ill wind of Butler blows - there she will go.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: April 24, 2016 05:36PM

VoxVeritasVita Das Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Instead we have accusations hurled at us for
> speaking the truth and we are called religious
> bigots on many blogs and forums.

The Haribols are obviously capitalizing on the politically correct trend among social justice warriors that religious tolerance means you’re a bigot if you criticize a religion, especially non-traditional ones, like Islam, or in the case of the Science of Nonsensity, Hinduism, if they are even “Hindus” as opposed to the reality that they are a “cult” by definition and practices. What’s so hypocritical about the trend is, if you’re a Christian or Jewish, anyone can shit in your mouth.

We should not be bothered by the “bigotry” card, it’s an old trick meant to quash open debate. The truth is, for more than a decade’s existence of this board, Jagad Screwball’s minions have nothing to defend their beloved guru with from valid inquiries. It’s because of this forum’s existence that they are discredited but still choose to live in denial. The cult thrives because followers willfully play the game and genuinely enjoy the obvious lies. It has nothing to do with God or even the guru. They need the guru to go on with his weirdness because they enjoy the game and the hippie-dom. I bet, even if God himself comes down from heaven to disown Jagad Screwball, the followers will still choose the game. That is the very definition of mind-control, has nothing to do with hypnotism or magic spell. Mind-control is simply a switch to a new set of values that is so addictive it rationalizes and justifies weirdness.

True, public forums are impossible to police. We are perfectly imperfect. We will never could tell, who is the plant from genuine posters. The fact is public forum is just that, criticisms are all valid, but serious seekers understand and the truth will resonates with them one way or another. Readers will take us with a grain of salt but we will still be quoted for the gems that we post. I was blindsided by Flashlight on Roaches. If true, that was unfortunate. Most people here would rather keep this board pretty credible and bullet-proofed from moral degradation. Why? First, we can’t be the people we criticize, it would be hypocritical if you’re worse; second, the world we represent is the real one, be bold and unapologetic about it, never level down with bat-shit crazies; and lastly, if someone heeds your call (to leave the cult), you have the moral obligation to at least give comfort and support, not leave that person out in the cold or throw under the bus.

That said, no one is squeaky clean. We try our best to become students of the issue, co-learners from our past experiences and apply those learned lessons from past mistakes to ourselves first, then to others. We grow as we contribute. This way helps this board worth visiting and become a true source of inspiration, comfort, wisdom and strength, even entertainment, to victims of religious cults, especially the children.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2016 05:46PM by dharmabum.

Date: April 25, 2016 12:10AM

In the bigger picture, the tiny little, nearly insignificant, domino is Tulsi Gabbard, controlled by Butler.

The last and largest and heaviest domino can best be described as all of us and everyone in the USA.
Tulsi in the White House?
NOT!

Save the Big Domino.

[www.facebook.com]

People are listening now, keep posting on social media about this cult.
Let people know.
Inform, educate and alert others.
The higher Butler reaches, the bigger target he becomes.

Date: April 25, 2016 04:34AM

One little detail that came up in my talk with Canada girl is that the cult taught us not to be concerned how to determine if someone is a "bonafide spiritual master" as we already have Chris Butler, just follow him, he is here now.

Canada girl reports that within the cult it is explicitly stated that you should not concern yourself with finding a new living bonafide spiritual master after Chris Butler dies, that within the cult they are already instructing people to continue to follow only Chris Butler after he dies, that they have all his lectures and teachings to continue listening to.

It struck me just how dark and lifeless that cult really is.

To the indoctrinated cult member, they believe they have the only pure devotee of God alive in the world.

They literally believe that Disciplic Succession is a clear linear descent that is a direct line from Chris Butler all the way back to Lord Chaitanya and even Krishna himself, 4,500 years previous.

So not only do they have the only living man directly in Disciplic succession, this man has decided to single handedly cut off the line of Disciplic Succession ending it with himself, the last great devotee of Krishna that the world will ever know.

This is the most lifeless paradigm. These cult members are wallowing in an energetic dead zone, just existing in the spiritual purgatory of a megalomaniac false messiah.

I do not buy into the greater Hare Krishna movement myself, but what Chris Butler is doing in the name of Gaudiya Vaishnavaism should be unacceptable to real Hare Krishnas.

A man who claims he is the only means to Krishna who in 40 years could not produce a single qualified devotee to succeed him and carry on the "unbroken" tradition of Disciplic Succession.

Chris Butler is a false prophet and an agent of pure evil in the context of Gaudiya Vaishnavaism.

No true bonafide spiritual master would seek to single handedly end the direct lineage of spiritual teachers that reaches back to "God himself".

But Chris Butler is nothing more than a spiritual parasite. He wants to suck the life and spirit out of the world of his followers. He wants to leave the world a dark void in his wake, he wants them to have nothing at all unless it all comes through him.

He literally wants to be their only God and Savior, and he wants no other man or woman to ever be the source of spiritual enlightenment for any of his followers or any of their descendants.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisbutlercult/ex-chris-butler-cult-member-speaks-out-part-1

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: April 25, 2016 05:48AM

That was a great interview..confirming many of the stupid ideas of the Butler
cult like quarantine...
But it is the first time that someone as actually experience the Toe nail eating
and hearing a voice actually confirming that fact .
I would have like to hear how she finally got desenchanted ...and left the cult
That might be part 2 ..of Rama great great interview .
Rama is one of my best student when it come to conducting interviews (humor)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.