Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 12, 2016 02:26AM

Recently I went into a studio and did some educational videos. These videos are now being released on YouTube and CEI will be improving and expanding its presence on YouTube.

See [www.youtube.com]

This is a video, which includes discussion about my book "Cults Inside OUt" and explanation concerning "brainwashing," cult intervention work and how to define a destructive cult. We still will edit it a bit more and this video may also be broken down into smaller blocks.

As you may know I frequently lecture, have done documentaries, court expert witness work and am interviewed often by the media.

But YouTube is a medium that I have not entered into much to date.

Hope you find the video interesting and informative.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 12, 2016 03:31AM

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 03:36AM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 12, 2016 03:32AM

Link is dead.

Date: March 12, 2016 12:30PM

Bernie Sanders BEWARE cult member Tulsi Gabbard

New video from Henry Jolicoeur!

Looks like a new channel, please subscribe, comment on and like his videos.

http://youtu.be/uz7eCMNaf84

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 12:38PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Date: March 12, 2016 12:33PM

DABCULT sorry I couldn't get the picture to work!?!

http://youtu.be/uz7eCMNaf84

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 12:35PM by Rama Das (slave name).

Date: March 12, 2016 06:57PM

Link is working

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 07:09PM by VoxVeritasVita Das.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: March 13, 2016 02:17AM

Ok friends at the forum ..
If the democratic party really knew that Tulsi Gabbard as lied when she said she converted to Hinduism as a teenager and is really worshiping ...finance and under the spell of Chris Butler ..Would Bernie Sanders stand on stage with Tulsi Gabbard smiling ? Most people in the democratic party are not able to understand the mind games that Chris Butler is playing with Tulsi Gabbard .
She takes large donations from the followers of the right wing prime minister Narindra Modi ( who as said nothing at all of the dozens of attacks on christians
all over India in the last few weeks ...thus encouraging a carnage )
She is playing the extremist Hindus for the fame and money that bring the fact that she is the first declare HINDU in congress ...and at the same time tries to position herself next to Bernie Sanders ...who is on a self declare social democrats....the most leftist politician running for the president of the USA .
an article(possily written by one of the minion of Butler ) in Hawaii as already suggested that TULSI would make a great VICE PRESIDENT for Bernie Sanders .Butler will stop at nothing to get to a powerful influence on the US elections .He will play the extreme right in India to get money ...and play the left in the USA to get powers ...I am a little desapionted that members of the forum are not giving more comments on my videos ...GOOD OR BAD or suggestions !These videos take a lot of work time and energies .
Anyway I had to stop the comments under the video ..as I got insults on top of insults from Tulsi followers .In a way I feel sorry for Tulsi ...what it must be like to get orders from Butler ....DO THIS ....SAY THAT .."Assad is great"
when she knows that the guy is a mass murderer .She as to keep going and going ...because she as pledge her soul to this megalomaniac.

Date: March 13, 2016 04:34AM

Henri Jolicoeur, French Canadian Psychotherapist and Cult Watcher, warns US presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to beware of Tulsi Gabbard who is under the mind control of cult-leader Chris Butler.

Recent comments on Truth Digger at Reddit.com regarding Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie Sanders:

Excerpts below.

Flash

Her endorsement of Sanders is a very good move, but I highly doubt Sanders would choose her as VP…

She seems to be tightly connected to the Lanikai cult. I’m trying to find out what is true and what is false, but if she takes her cues from the cult leader Chris Butler I doubt Sanders would want to be connected to that mess…

Gonna need a bit more than a WordPress conspiracy theory site to make a real accusation…

Absolutely. That’s why I’m trying to find out…

There’s not enough information to say she’s still connected…

I think the main problem is that she’s not exactly clear about her past with Butler. No straight answers from her…

We’ll see…

Does it matter, anyway?…

If this Chris Butler has a huge influence on her, yes, i would think so…

Considering that this Science of Identity staunchly opposes homosexuality and Tulsi has recently endorsed same-sex marriage, I’d assume it’s not that strong…

Remember when conservatives tried to use Obama’s priest to discredit him?…

Because that worked out well…

I’m not trying to discredit anyone. I think Tulsi Gabbard would make a great VP. Please check my comment history and see what I said about her

It’s just that I came across this story and found it interesting enough to research…

Oh no, I didn’t mean to imply you were…

You do raise a good point, though. Even if Tulsi has no connections with the SIF, we can still expect some smear campaigns in the general election trying to tie her to a family past with a mysterious cult…

She also fund-raises for India’s anti-muslim nationalist BJP party here in the US…

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 13, 2016 05:18AM

For Bernie Sanders to associate himself with a religious right would be immediate suicide for his campaign. As far as he comes off in terms of religion, it's pretty much atheistic and more humanistic. There is way too much controversy associated with tulsi, hindutva and overall tension between Islam and Hindus for centuries. It would be a shot in the foot to associate his party with a self avowed "Hindu" when IS is so volatile and Islam is still viewed with tension in much of world politics. Humanism is what the party needs in a VP, but adding unnecessary fuel to the religious right by electing some faction Hindu cult as a VP will topple the movement.

Posted by: IanKoviak ()
Date: March 13, 2016 05:38AM

As a politician tulsi is much like everyone else in mainstream politics. She will blow her Hindu whistle when that seems to help her get ahead, she will deny and divert attention from that whe convenient. She will change her tune about gay rights when it's not popular and she will continue to try to be whatever you need her to be to push ahead. Survival of the crooked. It's not anti Hindu, it's anti crooked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.