Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: November 03, 2012 12:09AM

Peter Pan

You may be on to something, someone might look up their name on Google and find their way here as I did. This is a topic very close to my heart, thank you for posting it.
There is a lot of interesting material on this board. From what I have read so far, some is accurate and on topic and other stuff is just bizarre and not even close.
I will continue reading and see how I can best contribute. Thanks again everyone

Welcome to the discussion, Peter Pan. Many followers of Chris Butler has contributed over the years, but their perspectives have sometimes differed. I'm delighted to be thanked for leading you here. I'll be posting many more names shortly.

Flash

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 03, 2012 08:47AM

Dear PETER PAN welcome to the forum
I have read every pages of this forum ....and you are right
some postings are closer than others regarding the truth picture of the "BUTLER CULT"
But you will find that very intelligent participants ...like FLASHLIGHT ....VERA ...VERITAS
and others have done very good research and detective work and are also in touch with ex disciples of BUTLER ...there is certainty in my heart and mind that this guy is a meglomeniac of the worst kind.
KEEP READING...my friend
The cult had erase the cussing quotes of Chris Butler from under one of my video
and since I think as a psychotherapist that those verbal and emotional abuses are
part of the brainwashing process (reverse psychology) I tought it was important to make a video about it ...so here it is
[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 04, 2012 12:10AM

dabcult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGNSstuX8YE

tHIS NEW VIDEO IS ABOUT THE HIDDEN TEACHINGS OF BUTLER AND THE HARE KRISHNA MOUVEMENT IN GENERAL.
BUTLER WANTED THE GLORY OF BEING "PRABHUPAD " .......BUT THERE ARE A HUNDRED OF VERY EMBARASSING QUOTES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED BY BUTLER ....AND IN MOST CASE EVERY PRESENT MEMBER OF ISKCON AND OTHER SUB HARE KRISHNA CULTS
THE RICK ROSS FORUM AND MY VIDEOASARE ALWAYS THERE .....ACCESSIBLE...TO ANY ONE THAT WILL INVESTIGATE THIS STORY MORE DEEPLY
sOMEONE SHOULD ASK IF THE "SIENCE OF IDENTITY "AS OFFICIALLY REJECTED THOSE TEACHINGS ...INCLUDING THE NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY
i AM BUSY ON SOME IMPORTANT PROJECTS ....NO PLAN FOR MORE VIDEO ON THE BUTLER SAGA ...BUT WHO KNOWS?
LOVE ALWAYS
hENRY
Thank you for taking the time to make a video exposing the controversial beliefs of Tulsi Gabbard. Her fellow members of Congress can read further on the links below:
Hare Krishna's founder on Jews, Africans, Native Americans and Hitler…
http://geoffsshorts.blogspot.com/2011/12/prabhupada-hare-krishnas-founder-on.html
…”I believe that various things taught by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami and by extension his followers, can damage the self-esteem and self-empowerment of children and adults — especially girls and women, as well as black people and those with some type of gay orientation…”
[harekrishnawomen.wordpress.com]
“Srila Prabhupada says, “A man
is always famous for his aggression toward a beautiful woman, and such
aggression is sometimes considered rape. Although rape is not legally
allowed, it is a fact that a woman likes a man who is very expert at rape.”
[www.hknet.org.nz]

Date: November 04, 2012 10:03AM

I am posting this again because two of the links weren't working.

dabcult
[www.youtube.com]

tHIS NEW VIDEO IS ABOUT THE HIDDEN TEACHINGS OF BUTLER AND THE HARE KRISHNA MOUVEMENT IN GENERAL.
BUTLER WANTED THE GLORY OF BEING "PRABHUPAD " .......BUT THERE ARE A HUNDRED OF VERY EMBARASSING QUOTES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN REJECTED BY BUTLER ....AND IN MOST CASE EVERY PRESENT MEMBER OF ISKCON AND OTHER SUB HARE KRISHNA CULTS
THE RICK ROSS FORUM AND MY VIDEOASARE ALWAYS THERE .....ACCESSIBLE...TO ANY ONE THAT WILL INVESTIGATE THIS STORY MORE DEEPLY
sOMEONE SHOULD ASK IF THE "SIENCE OF IDENTITY "AS OFFICIALLY REJECTED THOSE TEACHINGS ...INCLUDING THE NEGATIVE REMARKS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY
i AM BUSY ON SOME IMPORTANT PROJECTS ....NO PLAN FOR MORE VIDEO ON THE BUTLER SAGA ...BUT WHO KNOWS?
LOVE ALWAYS
hENRY

Thank you for taking the time to make a video exposing the controversial beliefs of Tulsi Gabbard. Her fellow members of Congress can read further on the links below:

Hare Krishna's founder on Jews, Africans, Native Americans and Hitler…

[geoffsshorts.blogspot.com]

…”I believe that various things taught by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami and by extension his followers, can damage the self-esteem and self-empowerment of children and adults — especially girls and women, as well as black people and those with some type of gay orientation…”
[harekrishnawomen.wordpress.com]
“Srila Prabhupada says,
“A man is always famous for his aggression toward a beautiful woman, and such
aggression is sometimes considered rape. Although rape is not legally
allowed, it is a fact that a woman likes a man who is very expert at rape.”
[www.hknet.org.nz]

Date: November 04, 2012 10:11AM

Chris Butler preference for hiding all his assets in the names of others apparently does not extend to copyrights. See this extensive list of copyrights in Chris Butler's name and sometimes also with Wai Lana and her Chinese name. I'm guessing that his ego is bigger than his talent. Those of you with an interest in this kind of stuff can certainly dig deeper. Don’t get confused by some different Chris Butlers on the web page.

[www.copyrightencyclopedia.com]

one example:
Martial arts/action comedy series
Type of Work:Dramatic work and accompanying music
Registration Number / Date:PAu002336836 / 1998-07-27
Date of Creation:1998
Title:Martial arts/action comedy series.
Description:9 p.
Copyright Claimant:Chris Butler, 1948-
Notes:Treatment.
Names:Chris Butler 1948-

Date: November 05, 2012 03:06AM

Followers of Chris Butler revealed themselves last year (2011) when they wrote letters and emails to the Hawaii Legislature in opposition to meat processing. They probably didn’t expect their identities to be a matter of public record. Not everyone opposed to the bill is a cult member, but dozens can be easily confirmed. I’m not an expert on the Legislature, however it appears that this Bill will be carried forward to the next session due to public opposition by the cult.
For those of you assisting me in exposing members, note the addresses and email addresses in this large PDF file.
[www.capitol.hawaii.gov]

Some familiar names of cult members:
Jeannie Bishop
John Bishop
Mark Fergusson
Jennifer Sarns
Tara McLean
Sunil Khemaney
The Anthony Family, Kailua

…and, perhaps not so familar
Allison Khemaney
Prahlad Telander
Jai Tamayo from Maui
Radha das Gibons
Indahwati Soediamto
Bhavarani Silva

Opposing points of view are summarized below. Perhaps I’m overly sensitive, but I sense a real hatred of meat eaters and suppose that Tulsi Gabbard will work behind the scene to undermine non-Vegan food supplies that are consumed by the vast majority of Americans.

Pro:
The Hawaii Farm Bureau Federation, representing farmers and ranchers throughout the islands, supports this bill because it will help assure that the Hawaii Livestock Cooperative facility remains available to address the food needs of the islands. We defer to the appropriate authorities regarding the amount of funding necessary to accomplish this goal.
• For food sustainability and food security reasons, the Oahu facility should remain open to supply locally raised meat to people in Hawaii.
• Even if mainland meat shipments are currently available to the islands, this facility will be able to support local livestock farmers/ranchers, as they expand capacity.
• The Campbell facility is in close proximity to the market since most people live on Oahu.
• Most residents and island visitors are not vegetarians; they eat meat.
• Many in the community prefer fresh meat to that coming in from the mainland.
• Our understanding is that at the present time, the facility is used mainly for pork processing but that in the future it could also be used for beef processing.
Thank you very much for your continued support of local farmers and ranchers.

Con:
Dear Legislators,
I am opposed to Senate Bill 249 that will use hard earned taxpayer dollars for the state to purchase a failed and unnecessary slaughterhouse for the following reasons:
1. We don’t have the money. With so many public services being cut, such as schools being closed, workers being furloughed, etc. due to budget short-falls, the last place we should be spending taxpayer dollars is on an unnecessary slaughterhouse.
2. Taxpayer money shouldn’t be used to bail out failing businesses. Taxpayer dollars should not be used to buy and run a slaughterhouse that has been so unsuccessful that nobody in the private sector wants to do it. If the State operates this slaughterhouse through enactment of SB 249 it will likely be a severe ongoing drain on the State budget.
3. It is bad for people’s health. It makes no sense for the state to use taxpayer money to promote a meat-based diet, which has been linked to increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, obesity, cancer, and many other illnesses.
4. It is bad for the environment. The slaughterhouse is located in an environmentally sensitive area and poses a serious threat to the environment because it discharges its waste into a “lagoon” located just yards from the ocean. This creates the potential for ground water contamination and pollution of the ocean—contributing to the possible creation of dead zones, coral reef suffocation, and fish depopulation. Additionally, the meat industry is bad for the environment as it is an inefficient use of resources and is the most significant contributor to global warming.
5. It is bad for the animals. Slaughtering animals for food is unnecessary because nature has provided ample vegetables, fruits, grains, legumes and dairy products for human sustenance. Slaughtering animals for food is an unnecessary “luxury” and is morally wrong.

Date: November 05, 2012 04:13PM

Flash, that was lengthy. Also signing were other cult members:
Barry Lay - Avaduda Das
Donna Lay - Krishna T Dasi
Narrotam Bishop
Patricia J - Prema Dasi .
Saradha Johnson- J & J Bishop's daughter
Linda Harvey- Part of the Sacramento cult and a few other Harvey's as well.
And various others whose email reflected their cult names.

Today it was reported on the Huffington Post
that Tulsi might be the first Hindu in Congress.
She is not a Hindu. If anyone gets a chance, there must be links to
The RR forum placed in the comments section

Date: November 06, 2012 06:15AM

Bali Fergusson and Mark Fergusson on left. Sandra Fergusson front right.

This is how Mark Fergusson describes himself: “… a volunteer mediator for Mediation Center of the Pacific. He sits on various boards and actively assists several non-profits and their affiliates. He resides in Kailua with his wife, Sandy. They have three children – two sons and a daughter, all lifelong vegetarians.”
My own description of him would clarify that the “non-profits and their affiliates” are most likely Chris Butler organizations. Fergusson helps Butler launder money and is apparently collecting 25% of the income from many of his employees at Down to Earth. Fergusson is also the registered agent of Ninjai Gang LLC and listed as a manager along with Sunil Khemaney of Kaneohe and Stoka Strickland of Kailua. Sunil is employed by Down to Earth and also works on Wai Lana’s various projects. Ninjai Gang is the business of Chris Butler’s step children. RKNG LLC (controlled by Fergusson) is listed as a fee owner of a $1 million Kailua home along with the Butler sibling trust. Is he laundering Chris Butler’s share of the sibling inheritance? Mark Fergusson is up to his ears in cult businesses and will probably be the “fall guy” when Butler’s schemes are exposed.

Mark Fergusson was born in Australia and his wife, Sandy Fergusson, is from New Zealand. Their son, Bali Fergusson, was a staffer with Hawaii State Representative, Bob Herkes. In 2007, Bali was a reporter for the Honolulu Star Advertiser (Star Bulletin in those days). Don’t these people know how to Google applicants before they hire them? Bali is now apparently in Australia or New Zealand (where his photo was taken) and I don’t know his citizenship.
Bali’s Facebook page says this: “Bali Fergusson is a Hawaii-trained Australian Journalist and Researcher Biography
University of Hawaii 2011 BA in Comparative Religion, Journalism, Public Administration & Policy Debate
Former Opinions Editor of Ka Leo O Hawaii
Society of Professional Journalist 2008 Internship Winner, for Honolulu Star Bulletin
Service in State of Hawaii Legislative & Administrative agencies”

Is Bali being groomed for a career in politics in a similar manner as the Chris Butler puppet, Tulsi Gabbard?

When the Fergusson’s read my words, which they surely will, I hope they realize their mistake in perpetrating the fraud of Chris Butler’s various schemes within his destructive cult. You are not morally superior to us meat-eaters or to anyone else on this planet. In fact, your poor judgment makes you inferior to most of your fellow humans. Get out of the cult, stop the madness, and do something truly good with your lives.

Bali Fergusson

Sunil Khemaney

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: November 06, 2012 06:10PM

Very good work, flashlight_on_roaches. It is interesting to see photos of the whole Fergusson family.

It is also very interesting to see a photo of Sunil Khemaney, who is a very key figure in Jagad Guru Chris Butler's web of business ventures. He is, or once was, a trustee of the "Wai Lan Yoga Trust" which I think owns some of Wailana's businesses (Wailana is Mrs. Chris Butler aka Wai Lan Butler).

Mark Fergusson is known here mainly as the CEO and CFO of the Down to Earth stores chain. He is also the CVO, "Chief Vegetarian Officer" of Down to Earth, as well.

We have to keep in mind that QI Group, headed by Joseph Bismark says that they acquired Down to Earth (DTE) in 2007.

I assume it means that Mark Fergusson works for Joseph Bismark.

Looking up the testimonies of the people against the slaughterhouse bill was very clever.

Some other political issues that the cult has been active in are water fluoridation and trying to ban aspartame (Equal) and other artificial sweeteners. They are currently involved in trying to get GMO labeling bills passed in Hawaii. They tried to get a GMO labeling resolution passed in the Honolulu City Council this year. Resolution 12-57 was actually passed, but the cult members were unhappy with it and blamed Tulsi Gabbard. The Resolution was just a recommendation to the Hawaii State Legislature to pass a GMO labeling bill. But to be effective, the wording in the resolutions passed by all the Hawaii Counties, Maui, Hawaii, etc had to have identical or nearly identical wording.

Their campaign to ban water fluoridation was successful on Oahu. In 2004, the Honolulu City Council passed a bill that banned water fluoridation on Oahu, except on military bases where the water is fluoridated. This despite the fact that Hawaii children have tooth cavities at twice the national average rate. Their efforts to ban water fluoridation statewide have been so far unsuccessful.

I think we will see Hawaii State Senator Mike Gabbard push for a GMO labeling bill in the next legislative session.

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: November 08, 2012 02:56AM

So it is now a fact Tulsi will be part of congress of the USA .

The big hurdle was to defeat the mormon MUFI ( a man that so many people hated ....I was told by Mr Crowley ) then she cruise to victory
But the homeless Mr Crowley got 40,000 votes ....that a lot of people that would prefer an homeless man to a good looking GI Jane .

Butler did get his crew out and he and his cult ......put banners and posters EVERYWHERE ...I mean EVERYWHERE on the islands .

He as refine is formula for political success over 30 years .....and it works
and the public bought the Tulsi GI Jane ...good looking Hawaii barbie pupet of Butler .....and no Hawaii media came out to investigate the cult that is
financing the whole political show .....the daugther of the most homophobic man in Hawaii is now in congress .
What money and a good marketing plan and a few hundreds slaves disciples can accomplish is a good cult lesson.

Anyway Butler as never denied the negative teachings of his guru swami Bhaktivedanta ....on women
even suggesting that his man disciples could take more han one wife .....and as we have seen on this forum
women in that cult where often treated badly .......as Swami Bhaktivedanta teachings treated them ......a lower specie.
Wonder what he would think of the first HARE KRISHNA in congress being a women

This is happening as the Hare Krishna mouvement is debating furiously if a women should become a guru
[www.youtube.com]
I made a video on this ......and in many ways it is related to BUTLER that as never said a word to contradict his own guru stupid view on women

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.