Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Date: June 29, 2012 03:44AM

See my comments and replies at these two links. Thank you Honolulu Weekly, for letting the truth be posted!

[honoluluweekly.com]

[honoluluweekly.com]

However, all of Henry's many comments at Civil Beat have just been removed. I sincerely hope others will create public postings and refer readers back to this essential message board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: June 29, 2012 03:49AM

FLASHLIGHT
I served under Tulsi in the Hawaii Army National Guard. She was the worst Conmmander I ever had. Full of nice words but no action. Soldiers approached her and informed her of various harrassment issues and she turned her head and didn't do anything about them. We were unsure if she was incompetent or a coward, but she did nothing when the opportunity presented. She swept everything under the rug and catered to those who out ranked her. She is a master at saying the right things but has no action to back her words. I find it hard to believe that she cares about Hawaii and the issues that are out there. She cares about herself and that is it, what ever it takes for her to move forward, she will do.

THIS IS NOT ON THE LINK YOU MENTION >>>>OR IT AS BEEN ERASE ALREADY ?

Date: June 29, 2012 08:14AM

dabcult
FLASHLIGHT
I served under Tulsi in the Hawaii Army National Guard. She was the worst Conmmander I ever had. Full of nice words but no action. Soldiers approached her and informed her of various harrassment issues and she turned her head and didn't do anything about them. We were unsure if she was incompetent or a coward, but she did nothing when the opportunity presented. She swept everything under the rug and catered to those who out ranked her. She is a master at saying the right things but has no action to back her words. I find it hard to believe that she cares about Hawaii and the issues that are out there. She cares about herself and that is it, what ever it takes for her to move forward, she will do.

The link works for me. Page down to the comments and click the down arrow, then select reverse chronological. The most review will go to the top.
Here is the person's facebook info:

[www.facebook.com]

Here are two more links to my own recent posts and I hope Honolulu Weekly doesn't delete them:

[honoluluweekly.com]

[honoluluweekly.com]

Date: June 29, 2012 09:24AM

I served under Tulsi in the Hawaii Army National Guard. She was the worst Conmmander I ever had. Full of nice words but no action. Soldiers approached her and informed her of various harrassment issues and she turned her head and didn't do anything about them. We were unsure if she was incompetent or a coward, but she did nothing when the opportunity presented. She swept everything under the rug and catered to those who out ranked her.THIS IS AVERY ARE VERY SERIOUS ACCUSATIONS ...."HARRASSMENT ISSUES .....SEXUAL HARRASSMENT ??? She is a master at saying the right things but has no action to back her words. I find it hard to believe that she cares about Hawaii and the issues that are out there. She cares about herself and that is it, what ever it takes for her to move forward, she will do.
THAT POSTER SHOULD POST MORE >>>WAY MORE

Posted by: atheist ()
Date: June 29, 2012 07:31PM

dabcult

The comment that you are looking for is still on Civil Beat. This is the comment that says that "She was the worst Conmmander I ever had."

Down at the bottom of the comments, I saw a line that said "View 11 more." Click on that and you will see the comment you are looking for.

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 30, 2012 12:17AM

TYPICAL BUTLER TACTIC

The following post on Civil Beat is classic Butler. It had to have been dictated verbatum.
When flashlight posted a comment on the forum, this was the eroneous and inacurate response:

Just sayin'
Who is this guy? I've been wondering that for a while. It turns out the above poster is actually a supposed "deprogrammer" who makes a living labeling minority religions "cults" and then gets paid to kidnap their members. He is also former swami (his name was Hanuman das) in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON.) He became very angry when no one wanted to become his follower because of his anger and odd ways so he left ISKCON to try to get his own followers by creating his own religion! He also trolls the internet to look for clients for his "rebirthing" and hypnotherapy business.

Kidnapping is a serious charge. For Butler, any one who tries to free people from his cult are demons. Straw man buzz words from Butler are "deprogrammer", picking on the poor "minority religions" [as if the word "minority" legitimizes cult practices], "former ISKCON swami" [this is the Great Satan for Butlerites].

The personal attack against Mr. J is so typical of Butler. Whenever he was criticized by others in the past, he would always claim that they just wanted to be "like him" [reminiscent of Gabbard's response to detractors], or that they are "envious" and "want to be guru" and "want followers" or "create their own religion". He would also point out that the person was "angry" or "odd" [or deficient in some way, a "tilly" or other derogative term]. In fact it is Butler who has created his own religion and self-appointed divinity. Just saying, "just sayin'".

This tactic has been used so many times for decades by Butler it is almost comical. He always needs a straw man to kick around to make himself look good. I guess it works on his followers. I can hear the scoffing responses, shaking heads, frowns and twisted mouths in disgust of followers who hear and repeat these phrases. Of course psychologists and hypnotherapists are up to no good in Butler's world view of domination. They are demons to him and his followers.

The group is also against making an honest living unless it serves Butler. Only Butler can be guru. It is a huge "sacrifice" for him to have a nice car and home. He does this because "Krishna wants him to be served" and it is his duty to accept, but claims he really doesn't like it. ROTFLMAO!

Pay no heed to this Mr. J. It is just one of their ways of attacking people who lift up the carpet and show their dirt. People also claim Rick Ross and other cult busters troll the internet to get clients. It is not a bad thing to host a website, advertise, run a forum and promote a business that saves peoples lives! Of course Butler will attack any one who gets people to start using their critical thinking skills!

After "just sayin'" and other posts, coupled with following the money, I am thoroughly and completely convinced that she is still a member of the cult and that Butler is calling the shots. I wish the good people of Hawaii had more choices. IMHO

Date: June 30, 2012 02:20AM

REPOSTING STUFF FROM VOICE BEAT Henry Jolicoeur · Montreal, Quebec
AND THE GABBARD POLITICAL MACHINE THAT SUPORTED THOSE VIEWS THEN NOW SUPPORT TULASI NOW
Traditional Alliances
The Alliance for Traditional Marriage-Hawai‘i was formed in July 1996 as a political action committee. An organization without members, but with supporters from all islands, ATM bills itself as a "nonsectarian, multireligious and multi-ethnic group" dedicated to the goal of preserving and protecting traditional marriage.
Gabbard formed the PAC, he says, out of frustration in dealing with politicians who seemed unresponsive to concerns about same-sex marriage. Were the state to openly accept homosexual relationships, says Gabbard, a "Pandora’s Box" could be opened.
"Once the state gives approval to that idea or world view, all sexual desires would have to be recognized and approved, not discriminated against," he says. "This would undercut the entire concept of morality, which is the basis for civilization."
Though founder and chairman, Gabbard says that he is neither paid nor supported by ATM, though he does "call the shots."
Indeed, he implements ATM’s agenda. Gabbard and his supporters were instrumental in targeting key legislators seen as gay-friendly. To that end, Senate Judiciary Chair Rey Graulty lost his seat in November 1996, as did House Representatives Len Pepper, Devon Nekoba and Jim Shon.
"It was at this time that Gabbard really came onto the scene," says Honolulu attorney Dan Foley, who represents three same-sex couples who first filed for marriage rights in 1991. "He pinpointed certain election districts with mass mailings, because these people opposed his views on gays."
Foley believes the ’96 election was a turning point, not only for the same-sex marriage issue but Gabbard’s public profile.
Gabbard’s successful targeting certainly drew the attention of state politicians.
"He’s dogmatic, hardworking and methodical in his approach," comments state Senator Matt Matsunaga. "He represents a segment of the population that is fearful of something they just don’t know, afraid if gays had similar rights as nongays. His point of view — that homosexuality is provably wrong — well, if you believe that, then everything [he does] follows logically."
Matsunaga calls Gabbard "the X-factor" in the 1998 same-sex ballot initiative.
"He motivated his followers to go out there, hold signs, to vote ‘Yes,’" Matsunaga explains. The senator expects Gabbard to play a role in the legislative debate over reciprocal benefits this year.
Gabbard was initially quiet as the ’98 campaign developed, letting others, like STM ’98’s Jennifer Diesman and Linda Rosehill, do most of the talking (Rosehill runs a Honolulu PR firm, while Diesman recently left the same firm to work for Hawai‘i Medical Service Association). Father Marc Alexander of Sacred Hearts Parish also emerged as an outspoken critic.
By September, however, Gabbard was the chief figure in the battle. Featured in an hour-long debate with Alexander against POC’s Jackie Young and Ku‘u Gomes, Hawai‘i television viewers tuned in to a heated exchange of diametrically opposed positions. When he suggested to Gomes that she could actually change her sexual orientation — Gomes is a lesbian — he illustrated the great divide that separates Hawai‘i citizens who cannot seem to reach common ground.
A massive advertising campaign by both sides intensified the issue. By election night, it was Gabbard who emerged triumphant.
"I told the media that night, ‘Shame on you, Mike Gabbard,’ because I deplore the kind of politics where the ends justify the means," says POC’s Young. "He’s a zealot who thinks that he has a mandate, as if he himself was elected last November. He does not want to support anything that honors somebody else’s differences — in this case, sexual orientation."
But Gabbard categorized the same-sex marriage ban as a victory for democracy, demonstrating that the system works.
"What I’ve noticed is that homosexual activists talk down to people," he says. "They don’t respect the feelings of the people in this community. ... Homosexual marriage advocates were calling us bigots, uneducated, gay-bashers, stupid, backward, or haters. ... People were pissed off at being compared to Nazis, with the images of internment camps of Japanese Americans.
"The view of most people in Hawai‘i is that we tolerate homosexual relationships as long as they do not force us to give our approval to it," Gabbard concludes. "The tolerance is already there."
Reply · Like · Unfollow Post · 2 seconds ago
Reply · Like · Unfollow Post · June 25 at 2:15pm

Michael Satou · Top Commenter

Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: June 30, 2012 02:37AM

correction: the above just sayin' post was on the Honolulu Weekly and not Civil Beat.

Date: June 30, 2012 02:39AM

REPOSTING

Henry Jolicoeur · Montreal, Quebec
Honolulu Star Advertiser 24 FEB 2011
"It's a sad day for the people of Hawaii," said Sen. Mike Gabbard (D, Kalaeloa-Makakilo), who has been at the forefront of opposition for gay marriage since the 1990s. "Politicians have shown that they just don't care about the views and values of the majority of Hawaii's residents.

"Civil unions is same-sex marriage with a different name," Gabbard said. "The people of Hawaii made it clear that they're against civil unions and same-sex marriage and the politicians have basically said, 'To hell with you.'"

The same money and political machine that is propping up this hateful fanatic MIKE GABBARD
Is propping up his daughter .
The cult "SCIENCE OF IDENTITY" gave the name KRISHNA KATHA to Mike lon ago now .As members at the
RICKROSS.org section exopsing CHRIS BUTLER "JAGAD GURU ".... we know of the terrible abuses of the cult and its leader CHRIS BUTLER
Many members of the forum are ex disciples of BUTLER and have experience first hand
the egomaniac guru abusing his disciples and taking their money at the same time.
He does a great brainwashing job ..hypnosis included
As a psychotherapist I pity MIKE GABBARD......To keep hating gay people like he does
day in and day out ....it simply fill the subconscious mind with negativity and often also into deseases of the body and the mind
Even in his own secret HARE KRISHNA scriptures it is said that a "TRUTH SAINT (realizer)
sees with equal vision ...men or women poor or rich ext ..." Bhagavad gita

TULSI SHOULD TELL HER DAD " Dad I am getting all those new gay suporters and soon I might be invited to the WASHINGTON D C gay pride parade ...imagine DAD we could be sitting together in a convertible
waving liitle rainbow flags to the multitude of gays and lesbians and trangenger ......please DAD do it for me "

Date: June 30, 2012 02:50AM

REPOSTING
MIKE GABBARD ...said over and over in his past radio and tv shows that homosexuality was CONDEMN in the Bible.......since MIKE is such a great influence on TULASI GABBARD life ...and her move from the right to the left i am sure he could answers some of my questions.

Very dear Mike Gabbard

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your shows, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination ... End of debate.....Lets find a way to kill them

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are from neighbouring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her? Can i put a bid for TULSI ?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24.
The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. Can they go to heaven anyway ?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? Should all the luaus in Hawaii be stop ASAP

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16.
Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I'm confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.
Yours faithfully
Henry

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.