Re: Chris Butler, Jagad Guru, Science of Identity
Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 05, 2012 06:43AM

Why cant we get other independent newspapers/media involved in exposing all of this CB involvement with the Gabbards, such as Civil Beat? Ive seen some reporting on it a few years ago but it seemed that they were afraid of providing any kind of proof other than "anonymous" sources that seemed to give only a minuscule amount of information about whats going on. Wouldve helped their case if they referred to 3rd party sites or screen captures of sites as evidence of this cult corruption in our political landscape.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Vera City ()
Date: July 05, 2012 11:12PM

Indie reporter dabcult has started the exposure process. More will come when they realize this could be a career builder because it is the truth. They just need to get off their ass and do the research. But the mainstream press is not what it used to be. It is not as independent or free as it once was. There is also a laziness and complacency in the regular Hawaiian press. The more independent outlets are mostly smug and egoistic with a hip or snarky agenda. IMHO

Date: July 07, 2012 05:15AM

I was just able to write a comment about about Tulsi Gabbard at the web site of a Hawaii news station:

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

The account I created is anonymous and anyone following this message board could do the same at Hawaii News Now. Perhaps the media will pay attention to serious comments at a popular news site. I tried to post a link to pages on this message board, but the site does not like the comma contained in the URL and cuts it off at the comma. Any ideas?

Posted by: dabcult ()
Date: July 07, 2012 07:15AM

EMAIL RECEIVED

This message looks suspicious to our SmartScreen filters.
Henry,

I noted recently on youtube your video discourse
on the Jagad Guru cult in Kailua. As it is election
season, some of us in Kailua are wondering about
Tulsi. Perhaps you can shed more light on this than
already has been. It's a perplexing scenario.

You are in Montreal as well as Kona? (as mentioned in
the R.R. Forum) Does that mean you are in Hawaii
sometimes?

Ward,
in Kailua

Dear Ward read carefully all that is contain in the last 100 pages of this web site ...and you will get all your awnsers?
My heart is always in the Aloha Hawaii
The main point is that TULSI is member of an international cult base in Hawaii
This is a cult story and cults have no frontiers

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 07, 2012 07:24AM

I hate to say this: the only difference between CNN and GM is that GM sells cars, CNN and the press media sell news. If nobody would buy, who would sell it? These newscasters, reporters and editors ain't no blue collar workers, they are executives with hefty pays. Gone are the days when reporters go out of their way and news reporting was more of a mission and a passion than a dictated assignment from the top. CNN killed true journalism when they brought news-on-demand 24/7 during the 1st Gulf War. And what sells? Blood, sex, corruption; things like that. Chris Butler knows this and so far has come clean when it comes to controversies and abuses, I mean of epic proprtion. If he stepped in those abuses ISKCON did, he's done.

The problem is not really the religious cults and showbusiness; it's the manipulative masses that in the end dictate what brings in money to news corporations like Star-Advertisers. They are corporations first before they are public servants. They get their revenues from the reading public. Abuses and harms, other than physical mean nothing to them, nor to the general public. They are for mass-appeal, eye candies and goody-goodies. Hawaii being a leftwing state hates smears and controversies; they love the mahalos, the kumbayas and that Tulsi smile Chris Butler saw first and sexified to take on congress. Chris Butler is a master manipulator, and Hawaii voters? They would do the stupidest thing for leftwing values, like religious, race and gender tolerance. Chris Butler does little this, little that — that overall is huge, but not enough to alarm the public. And he is left quietly alone in his villas with his minions. Corrupt and deceitful as he is but not stupid like the ISKCONs, Jim Jones or David Koresh.

Smearing Tulsi seems NOT to be the politically correct way. I think the focus of any anticult forum is public eduction first, to just bring in credible facts and intelligible arguments. There are those that are seriously seeking truth that may be or already have joined religious cults and want to break free. But they are few and far between. The main reason people fall for religious cults in the first place is for a escape from the darkness of this world. I'm hoping that those who rejected a religious cult also rejected what came with it — lies, deceit, abuses, arrogance and group-think to name a few. And lastly, not be naive into hoping mainstream media would take it's ideal role, that is gone. But we have is the forum, blogs and other underground means that are also slowly seeking to toppling media empires and are succeeding.

Again, people will do the stupidest thing and the law guarantees that they are allowed to do so. When people CHOOSE to join cults they are equally or partly responsible for their lots and the crimes and abuses the cults they joined in commit. Children DID NOT CHOOSE to be in the cult. So, is Tulsi and others who were born into and grew up in the cult victims or perpetuators? Where do we draw the line? I believe focusing more on the real crime (the root) — psychological abuse on children, not the persons (the result) brings truer education to the public on the issue of religious cults, more than controversies and politics. True crimes are not among the cult's elites, like the Gabbards, the Tamayos and the Bellords, they are the receptors. True crimes are committed on those poor peasants in the Philippines and poor Polish workers that toil for free and neglect their families or worse drag in their children to prop up the puppet-master. This is a valid social issue. Tackling the network and the money used to be a dream job for any journalist, now cults are more of a minor nuisance and best left ignored.

I liked when dabcult said he bears no ill will against Tulsi. There's nothing wrong coming strong with exposing the lies and deceit religious cults like Science of Identity hide, but would have been nicer when we are also capable of things religious cults are not.

I'm expressing an opinion and may not seem to agree with other's means but hey, this is the beauty of this forum — nobody dominates the mindset, just as why we rejected religious cults in the first place. We are free to disagree but at the same time are capable of compassion. For the record, I admire and very grateful for dabcult's effort, I just wish he could have been more effective kinder. But let not Tulsi's run for office distract us from the bigger picture Chris Butler has stored in for us. She's just the tip of an ice berg.

Date: July 07, 2012 08:09AM

dharmabum
...Smearing Tulsi seems NOT to be the politically correct way...

I disagree purely on practical reasons. The public doesn't care about Chris Butler, Science of Identity, or their 40+ years of abuses. However, Tulsi is a fresh face and many people are researching her on the Web. The fact that she created her own unique name, Tulsi, makes it easy for detractors to to be seen in the search results. She might be the very first member of a cult elected to Congress and, seemingly, a huge embarrassment to Hawaii. She would certainly be the first Hare Krishna, except she has never admitted to being a member. Keep posting and at some point she will need to make a statement.

Write whatever you wish, just be sure to include Tulsi Gabbard in your posts.

Date: July 07, 2012 09:13AM

flashlight_on_roaches
I was just able to write a comment about about Tulsi Gabbard at the web site of a Hawaii news station:

[www.hawaiinewsnow.com]

The account I created is anonymous and anyone following this message board could do the same at Hawaii News Now. Perhaps the media will pay attention to serious comments at a popular news site. I tried to post a link to pages on this message board, but the site does not like the comma contained in the URL and cuts it off at the comma. Any ideas?

You can refer them to "Rick Ross's Cult Education Forum". anyone can google it.

Date: July 07, 2012 09:23AM

You make some good points dharmabum. I agree. I fear the negative, head butting attack on Tulsi will bring her more sympathy than suspicion. But there is a terrible ruse going on. How do you suggest the issue of her connection to Butler be exposed? You could help Mr J write his scripts with your ideas.

Posted by: dharmabum ()
Date: July 07, 2012 10:54AM

I think we all have said what the world needs to know about Tulsi and the Science of Identity. Personally, I would leave it at that. I wish she loses, but I couldn't care less in the end if she wins. My quarrel is with the Science of Identity and Chris Butler. That poor girl maybe a victim too, if she's intelligent, she'll recognize that. If not, she'll be burdened with a huge baggage to carry to Washington. Meanwhile, those poor children carrying Tulsi signs and rallying behind her are the victims needing the world's attention. If one of them has the potential to influence society, like Tulsi and Wai Lana, they'll be groomed as cold, calculating and sinister manipulators in politics, showbusiness and other key sectors in society. They'll be like dancing buffoons like Wai Lana to the beat of the puppet-master and throwing mahalos to the unsuspecting crowd.

Then there are the rank and file that make these MO possible. Those who work in mat factories and other businesses related to the Science of Identity in Australia, Poland, Philippines and Southern California. These are the simple folks that labored hard to become more pleasing to the master and hope to climb up the social ladder of the elitist cult. This is where most abuses occur; Here is where the families are destroyed and relationship get broken; Hawaii is where the royalties are. There are thousands of ordinary folks who are sucked in everyday thinking that they're into improving their lives by joining a yoga club. If we clean up our own acts, each will become more effective beacon to those desperately seeking a way out and provide knowledge to those intending to become members; that there is a life after cult and expose the ugly innards behind the closed door. I believe compassion is the key to helping those who really need to come out in the open.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2012 11:04AM by dharmabum.

Posted by: VitaminC ()
Date: July 07, 2012 12:45PM

Perhaps a better plan is not to attack Tulsi directly, but to expose Chris Butler for the fraud that he is and tie her to the cult indirectly. Giving facts, evidence and links to this forum will help many.

While Tulsi may be a victim being born into the cult, she is also a puppet and is being used, just as Mike and Carol Gabbard are being used to create legislation in Hawaii that affect many more people. And if you think this is an isolated incident of political manipulation, it is just a testing ground. The tactics learned here will be spread in other locations around the world to spread the effects of Butler's craziness.

We see proof of this all the time where they manipulate forums and other public comments by having some people pose as the good guys and some posing as the bad guys and create a controlled conversation that slowly steers public opinion and draws attention to their cause indirectly. They have been doing this since the early 90s at the very least, so this is not new, just refined from what they learned and adapted in each instance.

The Gabbard clan, Andy Smith (as Linda Lingle's liaison), and others were created by the political experience gained from the political rallies and elections of Wayne Nishiki, Rick Reed and the other puppets that they attempted (and succeeded) to put into power. But with Tulsi, they had a lot more time to groom, manipulate her position and life experiences to fit a pre-planned politician and it seems to be successful. This will continue in the future with the current generation (and future) of children born and brainwashed completely in the cult to total servitude.

And the worst part of it all, is the manipulation of their lives will be passed off as "service" to an egomaniac who's only goal is to impose his will on the general public.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.